It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream and Physical Marks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

What are your thoughts on the below dream? It has been suggested it was a MILAB (military abductee encounter) experience.

I had this dream early morning (02 Dec 2012) and seemed to be at a large house with some soliders there. We had some strange things happening with a sniper, anyway jumping to the interesting bit, me and someone else where in the building looking for the sniper and there where some vents on the wall I looked into the right-hand slot and saw him, he took a shot which I felt go close past my head and right ear, so I dropped to the floor in the corner, I didn't see anyone but felt this pain looked up and there was this foot long and thick needle in my wrist pushed down the the elbow, I pulled it out in 2 goes I hurt like stink....

Anyway when I got up that morning I had got a quite large lump and puncture mark in my right wrist in the same place and have had same pain the length of my arm allday that I felt in my dream???

edit on 31-12-2012 by unitedeufope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Something probably bit you while you were asleep and your mind rationalized it by what you saw in your dream.
I'm saying probably.

Go and have it checked first. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by unitedeufope

would u care to elaborate on the damage? or maybe get it checked out to say what the full extent of the damage is? it could be as mentioned that an external influence caused the damage while sleeping.. perhaps a delayed or degenerative disease made some strides while u were sleeping that night..

or

u did it to yourself. let me know the extent of the damage and ill tell u how u couldve done it to urself.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well OP, i wouldn't worry about it...if it was something supernatural or at least paranormal to some degree it would be a lot more apparent.

Regarding injuries that you notice when you get up, I've had that happen to me many, many times. For example, i woke up once with a big bloody gash on my arm a couple years ago(i have nothing in my surroundings that could have possibly caused it either(unless i sleepwalked (which i didn't, cause i don't)))

I've woke frequently to find i have a scratch on my neck( like this morning i woke with a scratch on the back of my neck(but that could've easily been me)) and i have lighting issues and whenever i walk somewhere dogs all around the neighborhood go crazy(like a 2 block radius).

But my point is coincidences do happen as do things that can easily be explained, then again so does paranormal to some degree...but from what I'm aware the happenings are a lot more transparent.
edit on 31-12-2012 by eyezenmaitreya because: wall of text

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It's not the first time its happened, normally have something similiar about 2-3 times a year. Doesn't bother or frighten me just find it interesting and would like to know what is happening.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well if u think ur doing it via some sort of subconscious dream state.. try thinking of ur bed turning to gold while dreaming

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ive had similar experiences, and I believe it is due to the dream state your brain is in interpreting outside stimulus. Quite a few times ive had dreams where I find myself being closed in or struggling and wake up to find my face covered in blankets or wrapped up in the sheets to the point of being detained in my own bed lol. As for your specific injury, im thinking a spider or some other insect bit you......I guess that is no more comforting is it lol

new topics

top topics

join