It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by RN311

It is so easy to do a search and find the facts before commenting. You can NOT talk about the patient or their care without their consent. Period, even medications, unless you are speaking anonymously about someone without any way of identifying who they are. When my husband arrests someone and brings them to the hospital, they can't even tell him anything......it is very strict.

What Information is Protected Protected Health Information. The Privacy Rule protects all "individually identifiable health information" held or transmitted by a covered entity or its business associate, in any form or media, whether electronic, paper, or oral. The Privacy Rule calls this information "protected health information (PHI)."12 “Individually identifiable health information” is information, including demographic data, that relates to: the individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health or condition, the provision of health care to the individual, or the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to the individual, and that identifies the individual or for which there is a reasonable basis to believe it can be used to identify the individual.13 Individually identifiable health information includes many common identifiers (e.g., name, address, birth date, Social Security Number). The Privacy Rule excludes from protected health information employment records that a covered entity maintains in its capacity as an employer and education and certain other records subject to, or defined in, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. §1232g. De-Identified Health Information. There are no restrictions on the use or disclosure of de-identified health information.14 De-identified health information neither identifies nor provides a reasonable basis to identify an individual. There are two ways to de-identify information; either: (1) a formal determination by a qualified statistician; or (2) the removal of specified identifiers of the individual and of the individual’s relatives, household members, and employers is required, and is adequate only if the covered entity has no actual knowledge that the remaining information could be used to identify the individual.15 Hide Details

www.hhs.gov...

edit on 31-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

yet your talking about a public official so I'm pretty sure she gave consent.If she didn't it's still not that hard to link blood clots to blood thinners for treatments, also I work in healthcare I know HIPPA quite well if someone called and asked about her treatment and were told she's being treated with blood thinners they didn't break the rules. I still don't understand why this is a conspiracy and you haven't responded to my other comments?? why is that? because there factual statements that make sense and therefore debunk this ridiculous idea that this is all being faked, for no good reason I might add. It's not like even if she didn't get sick and testified that you would believe her anyway. I'm not saying that she hasn't done wrong but I don't think she has anything to gain by going through all this trouble to "fake" something like this.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Maybe it has nothing to do with testifying?

What's up with Hillary???

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Okay lets spin to the source? Claimed as a source for this:

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price [photo 3rd left] who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

And in there it links to a Reuters about a plane...

www.swissinfo.ch...

Also to an MSM article about a defense dept. statement that the "possible" suicide of a navy seal member happened in Afghanistan?

The Pentagon release says Price’s death is under investigation.
Two military officials confirm to ABC News that Price’s death is being investigated as a possible suicide.
One of the officials said Price was found on base with an apparent gunshot wound to his person.

abcnews.go.com...

So if you believe "Such a Fall" or ABC news and the Pentagon...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
When I first read Hillary had hit her head after fainting, my first thought was, "she's been warned". The whole incident reminds me of the "2002 Bush Pretzel', where he supposedly passed out after choking and hit his head. An injury that strangely looked exactly like a right hook to the face.

Hillary Clinton is due to stand down soon as secretary of state, probably in January, and take at least six months out to write her memoirs about her time in office.

Source: The Guardian 23 September 2012

Perhaps somebody is worried about what was going in her memoirs?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

So if you believe "Such a Fall" or ABC news and the Pentagon...

I don't believe any of it based on their track record. Hillary could be a frigging cyborg for all I know...

Just like that website says...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

1 wishes her the best with her recovery and strength to her family.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here's an update

Mr. XXX:

Secretary of State Clinton was not injured or involved in a plane crash.

Office of Press Relations
U.S. Department of State

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 1:07 PM
To: PA-Press Duty-DL

Subject: Re

Dear Office of Press Relations: The EU Times is reporting that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured in a plane crash in Iran: www.eutimes.net... Was Hillary Clinton injured in a plane crash three weeks ago in Iran or Iraq? Thank you kindly

edit on 31-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There are two separate issues at hand here. 1) medical information 2) political timing.

First, medically yes all things (fainting, concussion, vomiting, blood clot) can be connected, in all sorts of combinations. She could even have had the blood clot first, which caused the fainting. Heck she could have had a GI blood clot first causing all that ruckus instead of a GI virus. With all that flying she does, blood clots are not uncommon with oversees airline travelers.

The term concussion can mean several things medically - sometimes mild trauma to the brain, sometimes mild head injury. No universal definition. While most of us think of a concussion in the sports term, where the brain whacks against the skull forcefully in a football game, medically it can just mean any kind of head injury associated with some negative effect. This negative effect can be as simple as the patient saying "ooo I have a headache" or "wow i'm not feeling so well."

Regarding political timing. It is a bit coincidental. A seasoned worldwide traveler like herself should know how to prevent blood clots during flying. Also knows what to eat and what not to eat to avoid GI bugs in the first place. And doesn't she have secret service watching over her meals? A side note - take 2 TB apple cider vinegar before eating any foreign meal, and it'll keep your stomach safe from germs. Now this claim of effects from dehydration? Ehhhh... she has access to the best medical treatment. A quick IV of fluids and 6 hours of rest and she's good to go for 'nuther 100 miles. Trust me on that one

Methinks something just doesn't seem right here.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by caranw

I'm not defending Clinton nor what she's done but I do know something about blood clots. They can happen at any time and can take months if not years to treat. I honestly don't know why anyone would fake this. Having been through the treatment myself, it bears repeating - I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Just an FYI that bears occasional repeating on ATS. Sorcha Faal is a known disseminator of hoaxes, outright lies, and false information. This isn't directed at you specifically so much as it is an FYI to both you and all ATS members that any article with Sorcha Faal mentioned anywhere in it should be considered extremely suspect.

Extensive coverage of ATS's history with Sorcha Faal (who it appears may not even exist, incidentally) can be found here: Sorcha Faal: Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth.
edit on 12/31/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I detest this ideological "hippie" and the progressive agenda,but it is beneath me to wish her or any other lib harm.I would also point out it is against my Christian values which I guiltily adhere to time to time. I pray her worthless lying butt to recover .

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, CNN is reporting the location of the clot. Much as CNN lies, I buy it this time. This isn't a hoax. On another note..I know Hillary has done bad things..but wishing her ill, wishing death on her..is really disgusting. Some of you need to rediscover your humanity. No matter what she's done..she's a human being in distress.

Focus on that, and wish her well. I'm sure if any of you were in a similar state, you would want people to do that for you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by salainen

She is supposed to testify about why she let 3 navy seals and our ambassador get murdered!!! Why she refused their request for help!!!! For the love of god, don't comment if you have no clue what's going on.

Who cares how old she is, she is Secretary of State, she is responsible and has a job to do!!!!

This thread is about Hillary Clintons medical problem, not about what she did as the Secretary of State. She was responsible, but is that really a reason for her to get a bloodclot? You think that she is worried that she would get punished, so she formed a clot... What?

Originally posted by whatsecret

Maybe it has nothing to do with testifying?

What's up with Hillary???

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Interesting blog, doesn't seem very reliable though, does it?

This is a bloodclot... Not a planecrash.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This whole thing is just a ploy to keep her from having to testify. Her "concussion" is completely fake.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Just an FYI that bears occasional repeating on ATS. Sorcha Faal is a known disseminator of hoaxes, outright lies, and false information. This isn't directed at you specifically so much as it is an FYI to both you and all ATS members that any article with Sorcha Faal mentioned anywhere in it should be considered extremely suspect.

Extensive coverage of ATS's history with Sorcha Faal (who it appears may not even exist, incidentally) can be found here: Sorcha Faal: Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth.
edit on 12/31/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

I had no idea, Thank you for heads up!

Now would some one please tell EU Times.

edit on 31-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

He had a job, and went where he was told to work.......where is this nonsense coming from that he went AWOL and took of to Benghazi all on his own?

Have you all gone insane?

His job was to work at the consulate and he felt he was in danger and asked for backup, he was ignored by his bosses.......Hillary is the head boss, she answers to Obama.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

You never asked me a question that I saw.

And I never said this was faked, I said I didn't believe she fell in such a way as to get a concussion.

I believe there is a cover up going on and someone needs to be held accountable and that someone is Hillary, it's her job. Very simple.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

This thread is about the fact that there may not actually be a bloodclot......please follow along.

Nobody is saying someone gave her a bloodclot.

We are saying it may be more stall tactics so she can get out of testifying. Holy cow.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by RN311

You never asked me a question that I saw.

And I never said this was faked, I said I didn't believe she fell in such a way as to get a concussion.

I believe there is a cover up going on and someone needs to be held accountable and that someone is Hillary, it's her job. Very simple.

how do you know that she didn't fall in such a way to get a concussion??? she fell at her house, were you there?? I was referring to the video you posted which has nothing to do with when she actually got the concussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

I was stating my opinion that if that is the video of her fall, I don't think it could have caused a concussion. I cannot find a definite statement of where she fell and sustained the injury, only that she was resting at home SINCE the fall.

Do you know she definitely fell at home? Where you there?

A spokesman for Clinton, Philippe Reines, said the secretary of state came down with a stomach virus last weekend. "While suffering from a stomach virus, Secretary Clinton became dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion," he said. "She has been recovering at home and will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors," Reines said in a statement.

www.guardian.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join