It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87
Sounds very convenient. I wonder what they will say caused this alleged concussion

A concussion is a brain bruise and all bruising involves bleeding. The body respond to any bleeding with a clotting rush involving thrombin, usually prothrombin, in what is called a coagulation cascade. The thrpmbin acts as a serine protease, which reacts with the blood to form insoluble strands of fibrin - a clot. Actually, since I read that she was being treated with anticoagulent therapy, thst leads me to suspect the possibility that rather than a brain bleed leading to a thrombosis, she might well have a DVT, secondary to the inactivity caused by the original concussion. In any event all that I've read about the matter is very consistent with the reported head injury.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspireMe

Hey, there is nothing wrong with thinking outside the box

As outrageous as your theory may seem, I believe it's a pretty good brainstorming tactic on your behalf and I commend you for having the sharp mind to notice this.

And don't worry, I considered your post to be on topic as it applies to Clinton and the theory you have put forth is certainly worth entertaining. I do recall a thread about the different strike zones on that map you mentioned, and due to all the weirdness lately nothing is too weird of a topic for me to consider.

Heck, I t hink that would be a great theory to start a thread on but you would have to prepare yourself for a flame fest if you were to do so

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

sounds like shes got a case of amnesia coming

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I was trying not to be too much of a D-bag and laugh at her misfortune, if it's even true, but after her chants of joy when they killed Gaddafi it only serves her right...Karma is a female dog...

I might as well join in the fun and contribute a bit of Hillary bashing.

This woman is truly evil.

We can only hope she falls again, and doesn't get up.

People like her are a disservice to the peace left in humanity.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

no...personally i think the secret was to knowingly leave that compound insecure.

now the senators have said as a result of their investigation...it was.

Hilary would be asked "Why?"

and i think there was criminal activity behind not the what was the level of security....but the why there was not any and why the coverup.

I do not think she is avoiding anything short of criminal admission and political suicide.
edit on 31-12-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I was trying not to be too much of a D-bag and laugh at her misfortune, if it's even true, but after her chants of joy when they killed Gaddafi it only serves her right...Karma is a female dog...

I might as well join in the fun and contribute a bit of Hillary bashing.

This woman is truly evil.

We can only hope she falls again, and doesn't get up.

People like her are a disservice to the peace left in humanity.

So basically you hope she dies.

Keepin it classy I see...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

I'm confused, I didn't say she didn't pass out.

I am a fainter, so I know how easy it is. I pass out if I stub my toe.

I was just commenting that I didn't see anything concussion inducing. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

so...the secretary of state hillary clinton is the one who destroyed peace?....yeah, no problem with that statement

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

She is supposed to testify about why she let 3 navy seals and our ambassador get murdered!!! Why she refused their request for help!!!! For the love of god, don't comment if you have no clue what's going on.

Who cares how old she is, she is Secretary of State, she is responsible and has a job to do!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
as I already posted I'm pretty certain she passed out at home........

Originally posted by RN311
I thought that her fainting episode happened at home, and was caused by dehydration from a stomach bug she got while over seas so I don't think that video is relevant.

also as i already posted their saying it was caused by bed rest.......

Also you can get a blood clot at any time, for no reason at all, yes they are more common after trauma or injury, but the are also caused by prolonged best rest, blood settles in your legs and when you finally get up, a clot can break lose and cause damage. It could be this is what happened here.

I still don't understand what you think she will accomplish by doing this???

whether you think this is all some big conspiracy to keep her from testifying or not, this is an entirely possible.

although i do have to agree with bknapples32, you wouldn't have believed her one way or the other so why does it matter??

I don't really understand what faking all of this would have accomplished for her?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceman22

Originally posted by timetothink
I found the video of her fainting episode, I couldn't see her hit anything and the guys next to her caught her.

I'm no doctor, but I think the blood clot would not appear this late in the game?

Is there a Dr in the house? Navy Doc?
edit on 30-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

What pile of crap, all staged! Just consider why those Brainless drones one the floor put so much effort into trying to prevent the camera guy filming what was happening, If it was genuine, they would have far more concern with her and not any possible media hanging around!. It’s was completely faked. Sorry idiots it don’t fool me!
edit on 31-12-2012 by iceman22 because: (no reason given)

Fool you? You're too uneducated to worry with. There would be a PR person on hand assigned to the media. And wrangling them when that happened is EXACTLY what they would be doing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by salainen

She is supposed to testify about why she let 3 navy seals and our ambassador get murdered!!! Why she refused their request for help!!!! For the love of god, don't comment if you have no clue what's going on.

Who cares how old she is, she is Secretary of State, she is responsible and has a job to do!!!!

She didn't "let" anyone get murdered. The ambassador put himself in that position. She didn't refuse a request for help because there wasn't one. And if there were, exactly where do you expect that help to come from?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Stop blaming the republicans for expecting the woman to do her job and take responsibility for said job,she gets the perks she should also face up when she is wrong.

Read and weep......she is responsible for their safety!

Serves as the President's principal adviser on U.S. foreign policy; Conducts negotiations relating to U.S. foreign affairs; Grants and issues passports to American citizens and exequaturs to foreign consuls in the United States; Advises the President on the appointment of U.S. ambassadors, ministers, consuls, and other diplomatic representatives; Advises the President regarding the acceptance, recall, and dismissal of the representatives of foreign governments; Personally participates in or directs U.S. representatives to international conferences, organizations, and agencies; Negotiates, interprets, and terminates treaties and agreements;

Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;

Supervises the administration of U.S. immigration laws abroad;

Provides information to American citizens regarding the political, economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian conditions in foreign countries; Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;

Promotes beneficial economic intercourse between the United States and other countries; Administers the Department of State; Supervises the Foreign Service of the United States.

www.state.gov...

So sick of this blame someone else mentality in this country. No personal responsibility what so ever.

And to those who say she will lie anyway. You think that means she shouldn't testify. What sense des that make?

The whole point of justice is to try to get answers and make those responsible face the music.

edit on 31-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

What's not in the spirit of ATS is spouting off about the duties of our sec of state when you have no clue what her responsibilities are.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SweetChild

Wow are you misinformed....get that info from Obama himself?

They requested extra security for weeks before the incident. The ambassador was put there as part of his job, that was his consulate to work. He didn't just wander into Benghazi and put himself in danger.

He had only the local police force for security.

They had a full contingent of marines at the embassy, but zero at the consulate, when they knew the anniversary of 9/11 could be dangerous.

It is mind boggling how thick people on this thread have become, the state propaganda has worked exceedingly well.

People actually believe our ambassadors should not be protected while working for our government and if they end up dead, oh well their fault?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hillary Clinton is such an Iconic independent person, I always forget she used to be our Nations First Lady!!
I'll pray for her :-)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

reply to post by timetothink

She is a horrible actor among other things.

I will refrain from explaining what I really think about her out of the small chance that she is telling the truth, but I agree with everyone, this smells like BS.

I don't believe anything these people say.

agreed and i didn't really cast a skeptical eye until the press announced her 'treatment' regimen ... HIPPA anyone ?
(can't view the video so i haven't seen the performance )

HIPPA applies to your personal info (address, telephone number, ssn, age, etc.) it also applies to any medical conditions AIDS and what not, saying she's being treated with blood thinners doesn't violate it in anyway...... so that point is invalid

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

It is so easy to do a search and find the facts before commenting. You can NOT talk about the patient or their care without their consent. Period, even medications, unless you are speaking anonymously about someone without any way of identifying who they are. When my husband arrests someone and brings them to the hospital, they can't even tell him anything......it is very strict.

What Information is Protected Protected Health Information. The Privacy Rule protects all "individually identifiable health information" held or transmitted by a covered entity or its business associate, in any form or media, whether electronic, paper, or oral. The Privacy Rule calls this information "protected health information (PHI)."12 “Individually identifiable health information” is information, including demographic data, that relates to: the individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health or condition, the provision of health care to the individual, or the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to the individual, and that identifies the individual or for which there is a reasonable basis to believe it can be used to identify the individual.13 Individually identifiable health information includes many common identifiers (e.g., name, address, birth date, Social Security Number). The Privacy Rule excludes from protected health information employment records that a covered entity maintains in its capacity as an employer and education and certain other records subject to, or defined in, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 20 U.S.C. §1232g. De-Identified Health Information. There are no restrictions on the use or disclosure of de-identified health information.14 De-identified health information neither identifies nor provides a reasonable basis to identify an individual. There are two ways to de-identify information; either: (1) a formal determination by a qualified statistician; or (2) the removal of specified identifiers of the individual and of the individual’s relatives, household members, and employers is required, and is adequate only if the covered entity has no actual knowledge that the remaining information could be used to identify the individual.15 Hide Details

www.hhs.gov...

edit on 31-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to post by SweetChild

Wow are you misinformed....get that info from Obama himself?

They requested extra security for weeks before the incident. The ambassador was put there as part of his job, that was his consulate to work. He didn't just wander into Benghazi and put himself in danger.

He had only the local police force for security.

They had a full contingent of marines at the embassy, but zero at the consulate, when they knew the anniversary of 9/11 could be dangerous.

It is mind boggling how thick people on this thread have become, the state propaganda has worked exceedingly well.

People actually believe our ambassadors should not be protected while working for our government and if they end up dead, oh well their fault?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me ask you...
....if the ambassador knew it was that dangerous, why did he leave tripoli and go to bengazi BEFORE he had the proper sized security detail?
...and if he ...being an expert on middle east affairs with years of experience in that area...didn't know how dangerous it was, how was hillary clinton to know what was the proper security strength needed for his protection?
...and if he was in that much danger, why wouldn't the military brass, or CIA have come forward and flat out told the state dept., or the president, that it was too dangerous to be there in the first place?
... and if the military brass knew that it was too dangerous, why didn't the the officer over-seeing that area, send a contingent of troops with him?
the ambassador was not a 6 year old child, he put himself and those few security personal in harms way, and besides the actual terrorists themselves, he is the one ultimately to blame.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join