Hillary Clinton Admitted To Hospital With A Blood Clot Following Concussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
She hit her head on the video...end of story.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Brain injury doctors told NBC News said that although details haven't been made public, initial reports indicate that Clinton may have developed a blood clot in her lower limbs as a result of prolonged rest and inactivity after her recent concussion.

A deep vein thrombosis, known as a DVT, or a dural venous sinus thrombosis, could be two types of blood clots treated with anticoagulants, said Dr. Alex Valadka, a spokesman for the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. A blood clot could be dangerous if it breaks free and lodges in a vital organ, such as the heart.

A deep vein thrombosis could be serious, but not necessarily life-threatening, and would require months of treatment with blood-thinning drugs, said Dr. Inam Kureshi, chief of neurosurgery at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Conn.

nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com...

may have developed a blood clot in her lower limbs

I don't think she has looked well for a while,

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The upside is obviously she is not fit for office especially the head office like people have been saying for years.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It is really quite easy to make yourself passout, all you need to do is lock your knees for a few minutes.
Try it, it works.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Not a Hillary fan, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone and I hope she comes out of this okay. A routine followup on a Sunday before a holiday? That seems bogus. More likely her leg was swelling, and possibly she was in a lot of pain.

That kind of a clot, one of the big dangers is a pulmonary embolism. A clot will often (usually, I think) pass through the heart okay because the blood vessels there are huge. But then it's going to the lungs next. The blood vessels in the lungs get smaller and smaller, so it can easily lodge in there and block blood flow to part of a lung. This can be potentially fatal and pretty sudden. The odds of survival are not good if it goes to the lungs, but the fact that it was apparently caught while it was still in the lungs greatly improves the odds.

The first thing they do is get someone on blood thinners quickly. Sometimes they will also surgically insert a filter above the clot to catch it if it starts moving up the vein.

From the description, she will probably be okay because of it being caught early. Since she did get to a hospital in time and they did start treatment in time, her odds are pretty good. But if something were to happen, it would be difficult to tell whether it was natural causes or not, especially prior to testifying about Benghazi. Personally, if I was her I think I'd be wanting to give a sworn deposition with plenty of witnesses really quickly.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This reminds me of a joke.

A man left his cat with his brother while he went on vacation for a week. When he came back, he called his brother to see when he could pick the cat up. The brother hesitated, then said, "I'm so sorry, but while you were away, the cat died."

The man was very upset and yelled, "You know, you could have broken the news to me better than that. When I called today, you could have said he was on the roof and wouldn't come down. Then when I called the next day, you could have said that he had fallen off and the vet was working on patching him up. Then when I called the third day, you could have said he had passed away."

The brother thought about it and apologized.

"So how's Mom?" asked the man.

"She's on the roof and won't come down."

topjokes.blogspot.de...

Where is Hillary and why isn't she testifying?

"She's on the roof."

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Ever since this broke a few weeks ago, I've thought the concussion was just a cover story.

My guess is that she had a stroke.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Some people are ghouls.

Pathetic.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
She really has looked awful lately. What's with the droopy hair, she doesn't have time to get a haircut?

But I think the real thing going on here, is it's taking longer than they thought to get Hillary Clone #6 (or whatever) ready.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Honestly some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. This is disgusting and shouldn't be allowed on ats. Wishing for another person to die? Shakes head and walks away in utter disgust.

@gazzachel - I have nothing further to say to you.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ya know I have watched a few video's of her and seen some pictures of her in the last couple of weeks. And everytime I saw her I thought "wow she looks really bad. She almost has a yellowish hew to her skin.

Serosis of the liver??? Poison???

I don't much care for her myself. But I surely wouldn't want to wish anyone ill will.

Karma's a Btch!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

there is a difference between making someone dead and wishing someone dead, clinton wouldn't batter an eyelid if half of USA were killed, she is pure evil, the more evil that die the better this world will be. Karma is catching up with this witch!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Here is a qoute made by your lovely Hillary Clinton;
"If I'm the President, we will attack Iran....
we would be able to totally obliterate them....."
now who is wishing who dead eh??

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

I may severely dislike people, but I would NEVER wish anyone dead or ill.

Mods - can something be done here?
edit on 31-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
and who are you to judge who should or shouldn't be allowed to mkae a comment, i am entitled to have an opinion whether you like my comments or not this why its called a forum and as far as i know i didn't break any t&c's....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I agree, she has not looked well for a while. She looks tired and burnt out. Imagine representing this country abroad with all of it's indecent demands on the world. I think she is more of a victim than a tool. She sold her soul a while back, I believe she was an idealist in college and in her younger years. I almost feel sorry for her.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

That's video is proof you should never gloat about the death of anyone, even if they are vile.

and BTW how long is the list of the deceased and silenced during the Obama administration?

edit on 073131p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Such is the completely abhorrent regard with which this woman holds other people as evidenced in this video I came to this thread purely to see what effect this was going to have on her testifying and I am unsurprised at what I read.

The thing is this thread that piques any desire to post however is this comment.

I agree with your sentiments here entirely about what not gloating about the dead but the vile comment is very MSM of you I worry.

Is there a reason why you personally consider Gaddafi was so vile? Or was that from the media portrayal?

He was by all accounts a playboy, an eccentric, maybe uncouth, and certainly very pleased with himself from a general point of view, considered his views extremely important to all, but what he did as a leader for Libya was, frankly, so astounding as to be a blueprint of how it should be done. Everyone makes mistakes of course but I can tell you now that nearly everything the MSM outlined as his faults and the reasons why he needed to be liberated were either made up or twisted so badly that anything of relevance to a truth was portrayed as black when the reality was white.

If we consider that in Triploli alone which housed 1/3 of Libyans, only the year prior to the *cough* "uprising" *cough* he had a 95% approval rating, and that he was in power for 42 years, things don't happen the way we are told especially considering what the West had to lose with Gaddafi staying in power.

And all the hit pieces since are such outlandish efforts to wag the dog. The things he did while in power that can be ratified and measured against as they are left in his legacy all fly in the face of the nonsense people were told about him in the last few months and those thereafter. It's easy for the West, terrified of questions asked about the good he did, to assassinate his character immediately so everyone can turn a blind eye to the truths especially when the guy cannot answer the criticism and his supporters are scared to fearing death.

Anyway this is completely off topic so I apologise.

That video of Hilary always got me though, it was the first time that as a non US citizen I was able to say to myself, oh, so Bill really wasn't in charge. And what was he doing messing around, I would have been unable to sleep again after that for fear of what might be waiting for me.

Anyway, I wish her a good recovery. Maybe the fall knocked the evil out?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I never liked the woman,and being honest here,i really dont care if she recovers or not.To be fair,she's hardly the only scumbag in American politics though,if she passes on,she'll just be replaced by another.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
What does it matter? You guys consider her to be a liar... So if she is such a liar, whats to stop her from just lying under oath? Nothing... Thus, no need to fake a condition like this. Thus logically, she actually is in the hospital recovering... And when she feels better, shell go testify and lie then....

You, sir, make too much sense. Stop it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join