It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future will be Gay! Overpopulation Solution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RogueMcChronic

Yes I certainly am. I'm not saying that is always the case.

RARELY in nature we see homosexuality displayed but in humans the cause of homosexuality by and large is experience based. Now I can't PROVE that.. I can tell you 1/3 of homosexuals were sexually abused as children statistically.

That says alot when you think about it vs the gay gene.

This wasn't really the direction I wanted this to go, trying to illustrate moreso the idea that TPTB like the masses being gay, it solves alot of issues for them and using media as a way to further they're agenda wouldn't exactly surprise me.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
Homosexuality and asexuality are natural ways for a species to curb population control. I've seen gay dogs, cats, hamsters and people, as well as animal who show no signs of attraction to either sex.

So, prove to me that a gay dog is gay by choice and I will happily send it to therapy to change it's evil ways.

God doesn't make mistakes and he works in mysterious ways.

God loves homosexual people as much as he loves any other of his creations.

No, I'm not a homosexual...but this cause is near and dear to my heart. I believe that society should accept any person who feels love for another, regardless of sexuality...they have contributed much to us and we should at least accept them as people with substance.

It's time to get over this and stop analyzing people.

I've been trying to tell people this for YEARS!

They don't want to believe it though.

Overpopulation and lack of natural resources have brought about the demise of more than one society..

I think we should just let people be who they are, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

This wasn't really the direction I wanted this to go, trying to illustrate moreso the idea that TPTB like the masses being gay, it solves alot of issues for them and using media as a way to further they're agenda wouldn't exactly surprise me.

You weren't talking about gay costumes?

I think you are grasping at straws no matter what you are trying to illustrate exactly.

You offer no proof or even evidence for the claims you make in your title.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So you have Gay friends? Not that there is anything wrong with it. My 17 year old kid has gay friends and she has a boyfriend who to me is slightly effeminate.
She says I am a homophobe, but I am trying not to be. I have just turned 48 and I have no gay friends, in fact I dont know any gay people.
It is probably due to most of my friends being from sporting clubs I was connected to during the 80's and 90's.
Gay's werent welcome there, rightly or wrongly in those days and werent interested in AFL or Cricket in those days.
Those sports at the time were domains of Men, wags would come to watch but generally it was men that stood around and drank to all hours after the game. Prior to hitting the nightclubs of course.
Things have changed with the current youth being more professional to their sport and looking after their fitness more and you see far more women involved these days.
The world has changed and I think for the better in many ways.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
*long sigh* .... Really?? Not every single thing has to be a conspiracy or agenda.....honestly you sound really ignorant.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by RogueMcChronic

Yes I certainly am. I'm not saying that is always the case.

RARELY in nature we see homosexuality displayed but in humans the cause of homosexuality by and large is experience based. Now I can't PROVE that.. I can tell you 1/3 of homosexuals were sexually abused as children statistically.

That says alot when you think about it vs the gay gene.

1/3 of all gay people were sexually abused? Really? Care to back that up with some truth and facts?

And you do realize, a lot of heterosexual men dress in drag, and its been proven it doesnt make them gay. Fashion does not make a person a homosexual. A lot of what people wear today would seem homosexual to those homophobic people in the past. Think of a skinny suit for instance. In the 50's that would be looked at as a very homosexual thing...

Open your horizons man.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Sure

You could have googled it yourself though and found the same info from any number of sources.

There are, however, common themes and outcomes that consistently emerge in studies of men who were sexually abused as children. Two common outcomes of sexual abuse – out of the many possible – are that boys may question their identity and be confused about their sexuality.

Dr. Dean Byrd has a Ph.D. in psychology, and postdoctorate degrees in Child and Family Psychology and Behavioral Medicine. Now in his fourth decade of teaching, research and practice, he has provided psychological care for at least 400 men who have been distressed by their unwanted homosexual attractions. He concurs that childhood sexual abuse is a significant issue for many men with same-sex attractions, and points to even more studies that demonstrate this connection. He also notes that the homosexually-identified men often report earlier ages for their first sexual experience, but often don’t consider this abuse:

There is indeed a clear disparity between homosexual men and heterosexual men and child sexual abuse. Using a non-clinical population of 465, Tomeo et al. found that 46 pe cent of the gay men reported being sexually abused as children compared to 7 percent of the matched heterosexual men. What’s intriguing is that 68 percent of the homosexual men did not identify as homosexual until after the abuse. Earlier research by Johnson and Shrier concluded that boys who had been sexually abused are 7 times more likely to identify as homosexual or bisexual than their heterosexual counterparts.

www.citizenlink.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Firstly, your anti gay website you used for a source doesnt even state 1/3 of gay people suffered from sexual abuse.

Second, the quote you put up says that

What’s intriguing is that 68 percent of the homosexual men did not identify as homosexual until after the abuse

Um how many children do you know identify themselves as homosexuals? What an absurd observation to push an agenda.

Your whole source is

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Homosexuality and asexuality are natural ways for a species to curb population control. I've seen gay dogs, cats, hamsters and people, as well as animal who show no signs of attraction to either sex.

This is totally absurd. Prove it! SS or it didn't happen

Asexuality MAYBE would occur naturally if one species were so dominant that they had resorted to cannabalism for food but NOT homosexuality. Nah, no large majority of any species would naturally evolve into homosexuals, it goes right in the face of evolution.

Then you started talking about the mysterious ways of god so idk why I'm replying.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

This is totally absurd. Prove it! SS or it didn't happen

Asexuality MAYBE would occur naturally if one species were so dominant that they had resorted to cannabalism for food but NOT homosexuality. Nah, no large majority of any species would naturally evolve into homosexuals, it goes right in the face of evolution.

Then you started talking about the mysterious ways of god so idk why I'm replying.

Look its obvious you are pushing some kind of anti gay agenda here and no one is buying.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

In 2001, the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior published a study entitled Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. The abstract for this article states the following: “ In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation.

skeptics.stackexchange.com...

Better?

Better source?

Your right man, both of the sources gave higher percentages than a 1/3. ^ 46%

Edit: Not making a reply to say this.

My anti-gay agenda? Are you #'ing serious? This thread is about the possibility of that being an agenda of TPTB to control population numbers.

Every bleeding heart liberal has to pop up calling me a gay basher because I call clothes DESIGNED BY MALE HOMOSEXUALS gay. That makes me a homophobe.... wtf ever

edit on 31-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
"pussification".

lord help us. what an ugly, ugly word.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

They find the rates of childhood sexual abuse (which they abbreviate as CSA) for men who have sex with men range from 11.8% to 37.0%, and note that “the best-designed studies tend to converge on CSA prevalence of 15% to 25%.”

Thats from your own bigoted source.

Their ''range'' says 15-25% Hardly 1/3, and I even doubt that considering the source.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Your second source is, again, another anti gay agenda group. Keep trying though..

An article on the website for the organization Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment (H.O.M.E.) claims that sexual abuse has been shown to lead to Homosexuality:

The first lines from your quote
edit on 31-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

My anti-gay agenda? Are you #'ing serious? This thread is about the possibility of that being an agenda of TPTB to control population numbers.

Every bleeding heart liberal has to pop up calling me a gay basher because I call clothes DESIGNED BY MALE HOMOSEXUALS gay. That makes me a homophobe.... wtf ever

Good thing Im not a bleeding heart liberal...

Just pointing out the obvious. You jump to a conclusion that people are gay because of fashion. And you use anti gay bigoted sources to back your claim up, what is someone supposed to think?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Well you know who came up with that word.. fitting that its dirty.

Hey! Welcome to this thread, guessing your the only one who gave me a flag, lol.

I'm reminded here by the very first thing you said on my santa thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by tgidkp
yours will not be a popular sentiment, op.....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

well, being that i am a great big flaming faggot, I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I am more than willing to see beyond my own personal bias. but i am hesitant to engage the conversation because I don't think there is much to be gained here.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

well, being that i am a great big flaming faggot, I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I am more than willing to see beyond my own personal bias. but i am hesitant to engage the conversation because I don't think there is much to be gained here.

Quite the turn around to the conversation....

Talk about a page turner

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Quite the turn around to the conversation....

Talk about a page turner

Troll much?

Why don't you omit the parts of quotes that you don't read man?

Look, go back to the OP, watch the first video and pause it RIGHT AFTER that robot greyhound falls, when you can see them all standing there. Ok, look how they are dressed..

Thats where we are heading. You dress like that.. I will not be pretending to be someone I'm not.

Like the kids do nowadays, dress/act like pathetic weak little creatures because thats what the girls like nowadays(?). Then if they get rejected then hell, they already have the wardrobe and plenty of time to start playing the other team, which today unlike 20 or 30 years ago, is perfectly acceptable. I'm fine with that..

Theres always Homocil!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

luckily, as is usually the case with me and my people, I have a very thick skin.

also luckily, the op and I have good rapport.

so yeah. bit of a nail biter. I would?derived if he is going back to the op and scanning it for any potential infractions ....I know I sure did. and when you look for them, they sure are there.

so, what's the point here? with this horrifying pussification?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join