It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future will be Gay! Overpopulation Solution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Hi there, i have been mulling this over for the last couple of weeks and here is my low key opportunity to speak up about an advetisment on tv here in Australia . The ad is about not hurting the the feelings of gay people and left handed people ( How ,why, they put these two different issues together is strange in its self .What has being left handed got to do with being gay?) But this is not my real issue ! It is disgusting to see money wasted on mostly adults that are gay or left handed ,because that is what they are ADULTS big enough to look out for themselves.What about all the child abuse that goes on ,what about spend the money on ads for that, no, lets look after a small minority . Forget about the future of humanity. I really wanted to tweet this because it made me so furious, but i am shy, Thanks ats for giving me place to rant about this .1%

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Ghost375

The 80's aesthetic is actually back in for menswear.

Just take a gander at Balenciaga 2013, Dior Homme (Kris Van Assche was stuck in Navy) and Dolce and Gabbana were all showing 80's style looks. I don't know about this "sci-fi" crap the OP is talking about because it's not there. Of course, the holy grail of menswear is IMHO Giorgio Armani, if you can only buy one really nice suit in your lifetime then make it an Aramni. There is an 80's vibe there as well. I hate it, sick of seeing the 80's look we've had for the last 4 or 5 years.

Anyway, I think this flatly disproves the OP's theory. I don't see any of the aforementioned "gay costumes" on the runway for this season.

Oh yeah? I looked at your Balenciaga link, then at the slideshow.. here is a link from your link.

www.style.com...

Check out 5,6, and 11. You call that 80's retro?

I call it effeminate.. the rest just look like Neo.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by cjttatu

The fifth element was designed by Jean Paul Gaultier. Thought I would clarify it. He certainly doesn't shy away from showing off Lee-lo's body in that movie. As For the second point, you are thinking of Vivienne Westwood's stuff. She didn't start it, but she made it famous.
edit on 31-12-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

Thanks for that

couldn't quite get my thoughts and memories together
it was a while ago

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Originally posted by tgidkp

if it were to be the end of the human race, then yes, it would be a bad thing. but that is one hell of a shaky premise to build such a potentially inflammatory argument upon.

it may be "fashionable" to be queer, but to me it represents a deeply seated need to shrug off the gender roles which no longer serve any meaningful purpose.

there is a fearlessness and anabashed sincerity that i see in today's youth that i wish so badly I had while I was growing up. I envy them. they do not have my (or your) hang ups. thank god.

but yes, some of it is awful.

Right, its not the end of the human race. However there isn't an actual overpopulation problem either, there is a consumption problem. Not only that but in the eyes of TPTB the more people there are the more people they have to keep under control, in the idea of maintaining a steady and controllable workforce less would be more in this case.

It is fashionable to be gay now, fashionable is the same as trendy though. When you look at it like that though, its a rebelious sense of conforming similar to switching from christianity to islam, ya know? Slight stretch there but I calls it like I see's it. If Kim Kardashian became a Jehovahs Witness I'm sure plenty of preteen girls would follow suit, that sorta thing. I'm glad I have my hang ups man, otherwise I might be oblivious.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Neo? No, they don't look like him at all. He wore black vinyl. Anyway, yes it's 80's. Apparently you never watched Miami Vice. Those men regularly wore loud floral prints,pastels and cheesy suits.

Really, don't talk about fashion when it's clear you don't know anything about it. Furthermore, let's discuss what you call "effeminate". None of those men look remotely feminine. Their jaw lines are too strong, the chins too well defined. They also feature small, close set eyes. Their bodies display classical male sexual dimorphism with broad shoulders and thin hips. Those faces and bodies will never be mistaken for women.

Now if you want to see a man who actually has a female-type body check out this male.

See the hips? Classic female trait on a man. If you look at him from behind you would think he is a woman. In fact I called him mam by mistake when I walked up behind him. He shrugged and said "Get it all the time". Bowie is a cool dude though.

edit on 31-12-2012 by antonia because: too much wine

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You said there was no proof that the military can use electronics( tv, satellites,cell phones) to change sexual preference, so here is some from the air force.
On The soy put in most foods that causes unbalanced hormones in men is common knowledge , and I do believe ALL OF THIS IS FOR POPULATION CONTROLL AS THIS THREAD STATES.

SECOND POINT; GAYS DO NOT RESIST THE GOVERNMENT AND ARE EASIER TO CONTROL
they do not form armed groups , stockpile arms and are more submissive to power.
And again I am NOT bashing anyone.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Thats a misconception.. it was acceptable as long as they were doing the penetrating and it wasn't practiced between regular male citizens. It was only acceptable with prostitutes and slaves. No masculinity lost being the penetrator I guess, like Big Bubba in prison.. noone thinks less of him after a shower incident.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

You said there was no proof that the military can use electronics( tv, satellites,cell phones) to change sexual preference, so here is some from the air force.
On The soy put in most foods that causes unbalanced hormones in men is common knowledge , and I do believe ALL OF THIS IS FOR POPULATION CONTROLL AS THIS THREAD STATES.

SECOND POINT; GAYS DO NOT RESIST THE GOVERNMENT AND ARE EASIER TO CONTROL
they do not form armed groups , stockpile arms and are more submissive to power.
And again I am NOT bashing anyone.

Um I said LINK a credible source, which you have failed to do. Thus everything you said is your own faulty opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
This was a 30 second Absolute Vodka commercial I watched on youtube yesterday, in order to watch the video I went to youtube for originally (Sugar by SOAD).

Now the 1st thing I thought about was the Cheetah robot. These yuppies are having private desert races with cheetah robots, or in this case absolute "greyhound" robots, whatever.

Then I thought about how those yuppies were dressed..

We have seen that futurustic fashion time and time again in movies, on television and now it is coming full circle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to clarify the subject of this topic right now.. This is not about gay bashing whatsoever.. just google "gay gene", I agree with the scientists, nothing more to discuss about that.

I'm speaking about the gay influenced fashion we see on the runways, in modeling reality shows and the similiarities between that and what Hollywood has deemed "future fashion".

The future implications of that type of fashions effect on the male role in society and the pussification it will lead to, or play a big part in, is unnerving.

I will never dress like these "future people" so I guess I will never reproduce.. AHA!

The heart of the matter, using rampant homosexuality and the fashion it creates as a tool to control population. Far-fetched you say? Well lets take a little trip down Cinematic Memory Lane then, but first!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS is far-fetched, The Gay Bomb. Does that mean TPTB never thought of it just because its far-fetched? They probably did and it probably went just like this:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
JEsus, in all those movies you just all pick and choose.... Marty wears jeans and a t shirt in the future... Doc wears tacky 90's colors.... So what?

In the 5th element... Sure they show an effeminate character. So what ? Are you saying there will be no such thing as gay people in the future? Last time I checked Bruce Willis doesnt wear any effeminate clothes. And its also a love story between him and Leelo. A very hetero love story...

Just drop it people. Nothing to see. And I mean that

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

snip

I was talking about marty from the FUTURE. You know that Marty from the PAST had to dress exactly like? With a maroon t shirt, and jeans inside out. And Doc had come back from the future to get marty to bring him to the future. He was wearing clothes FROM the future. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Ohh bring up a story I share on RATS from 10 years ago. Very classy. Youre quite a catch
edit on 1-1-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

To call Tucker's role "effeminate" is a bit much considering he does one or two women in the movie. Tucker's voice is high and his dress is flashy, but I think it suited the role considering what he is. I think Gaultier was trying to channel someone like Bowie with the look. He's also a raging hetero in the movie. I don't get where the gay angle is coming from there.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

To call Tucker's role "effeminate" is a bit much considering he does one or two women in the movie. Tucker's voice is high and his dress is flashy, but I think it suited the role considering what he is. I think Gaultier was trying to channel someone like Bowie with the look. He's also a raging hetero in the movie. I don't get where the gay angle is coming from there.

I tend to agree. If any role in the movie was effeminate it was tuckers. But anyone who knows the movie, they know his character is not gay

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You guys are missing the point I believe. Tucker was EXTREMELY effeminate from the way he walked/talked/dressed/screamed in a high pitch during combat scenes.

YES, women were still attracted to him but we never saw him with a woman. We saw him briefly seduce a girl while in the middle of his.. "podcast" or whatever. The guys catering to Tuckers whims were HIGHLY effiminate, same fashion.

Remember Baby Ray? The white haired deaf guy? Effiminate to the fullest, same attire, women all over him. Once again, this thread is about future fashion immasculating males to the extent that masculinity will no longer be needed to play the male role in society.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

You guys are missing the point I believe. Tucker was EXTREMELY effeminate from the way he walked/talked/dressed/screamed in a high pitch during combat scenes.

YES, women were still attracted to him but we never saw him with a woman.

No, you never watched the movie apparently. He has sex with one of the spaceline stewardesses. As for his voice, that is Tucker's natural tone. He just has a high voice.

Once again, this thread is about future fashion immasculating males to the extent that masculinity will no longer be needed to play the male role in society.

Shouldn't you presenting actual future fashion then and not old movies from the 80's and 90's?
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I didn't feel like looking through anymore mens fashion.. just came across this by accident though.

shine.yahoo.com...

I've Seen the Future of Men's Fashion and I'm Afraid

This week, menswear designers took a giant step for all mankind. Now they might want to take a few baby steps back. The London Men's Collection, a week-long preview of cutting edge collections for the Fall/Winter 2013-2014 season, is supposed to offer a glimpse into the future of menswear. Instead it was a harbinger of a fashion apocalypse. Wooden face barricades, toxic waste jumpsuits, and strapless dresses worn by dour male pixies. Ladies, meet your new stylish man. He's your worst nightmare and he knows it.

edit on 11-1-2013 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join