It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future will be Gay! Overpopulation Solution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
First off on gay fashion or gay influenced fashion. The gays themselves ripped it off somebody else in many cases. What is gay techno music in the states is just techno music in Europe although of course there have been tracks by gay artists for the gay scene. You dont have to be gay to like prosecco which is popular in Italy. And straight people danced (half)naked to beats in parades (love parade) before the gays made their own version of it, or modelled their gay pride parades after it.

The future is not going to be homosexual and an AD marketed at an European audience is not necessarily percieved the same way in the states. I am sure for the American market they will throw in some country western and lots of flannel in their ads.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The military has researched and perfected weapons that change one's sex preference, they are now putting SOY IN ALL FOODS THAT CAUSES unbalanced hormones in males.
You will not recognize this country in 10 years. And I am not bashing anyone just stating facts.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

The military has researched and perfected weapons that change one's sex preference, they are now putting SOY IN ALL FOODS THAT CAUSES unbalanced hormones in males.
You will not recognize this country in 10 years. And I am not bashing anyone just stating facts.

whoa whoa.... What about local farms that produce Organic meat/veggies/fruit???

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity

Oh good grief....

Link to a credible source or it hasn't happened, period.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh goodness what a laugh riot. I would love if fashion took a turn to sci-fi movies. I dress like that a few times a year for cosplay. If I could dress like that every day of the year that would just be hype.

As for the "gay fashion", you keep trying there boo. All fashion is gay for the most part. 90% of the major designers are gay (or female). Art doesn't care about your sexual orientation, it doesn't discriminate. It's always been that way too. I have no problem with it.

How many straight men do you know who can do that? Now, Ralph Lauren is straight I think but, his stuff is boring anyway (has nothing to do with his sexual preference though, that yacht club look is just old). You seem to forget they also make women's clothing. If your theory was true then why aren't they dressing women as men?

Anyway, I think you need to go over to style.com and look at the runway shows because from what I've seen in the last year menswear is not going sci-fi.

Please get up on fashion, you are embarrassing me

edit on 31-12-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

ETA: That is an Alexander McQueen, RIP.
edit on 31-12-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've only got two points on this one
1 the fifth element was designed by a fashion designer
2 the british punk fashion of the 80's started as gay fashion in america (tartan and zips) loved it

i might be wrong about point 2 it may just have come from a gay fashion designer not sure

edit on 31-12-2012 by cjttatu because: trying to be fair without looking it up to be factual

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

The fifth element was designed by Jean Paul Gaultier. Thought I would clarify it. He certainly doesn't shy away from showing off Lee-lo's body in that movie. As For the second point, you are thinking of Vivienne Westwood's stuff. She didn't start it, but she made it famous.
edit on 31-12-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The op is really missing something big, the real conspiracy. The gays have been influencing society for centuries. Most first world countries are modeled after Rome.....we all know what went on there. The gay agenda goes deep. Lol.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by mideast
Homosexuality.

Hollywood has been working on convincing people about homosexuality since long ago.

Many TV serials talking about different ways of sexual intercourse including homosexual ways.

It was not this thick before in the past.

First , they took away the shame. Now they are bringing proofs from their well educated scientists.

I don't know what they will do next , but I know that they can convince the sheeple that day could be dark.

And those who follow those scientists blindly will get what they deserve.

I am not on this ship.

peace.

Really? Hollywood has a gay agenda to alter human sexuality? That is the dumbest and most ignorant post I have ever read...you belong on GLP.
If anything...Hollywood is bringing the homosexual aspect of human nature to the forefront in order to normalize it and educate bigots like yourself.
All you're accomplishing is pissing people off and in turn rejecting possible friends...I hope that when you look back on your life, you regret ever dismissing any group of fellow human beings. I like having friends and they all come from different backgrounds...they are great assets to me and I could never find a good reason to shun them.

You're the one with the problem...and you will end up lonely unless you open your mind and heart.
I'd be willing to bet that gay people are just on a list of people you don't care for...like Mexicans, black people, Jews, and the like.
I pray that you don't have children to pass this ignorant bigotry to. What a shame that I have to respond to posts like yours in the 21st century. You are the one that needs to evolve.

Sincerely...a straight woman who has the capability of critical thinking and acceptance.
I came to ATS to get away from hate-posts...apparently the hate followed me.

You said you wish me no children while gays and lesbians can have no children practically.

+ I don't hate you or anyone else I hate the action.

+ I didn't speak of my hate on Homosexuality , I talked about step by step actions of Holly wood.

+ This thread talks about the homosexuality propaganda .So , it is least likely to hear some pro-gay propaganda here.

And I insist with proof that they can convince the sheeple that day could be dark.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
The op is really missing something big, the real conspiracy. The gays have been influencing society for centuries. Most first world countries are modeled after Rome.....we all know what went on there. The gay agenda goes deep. Lol.

Can you tell me about it ?

I like to know.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by mideast

It was common and acceptable for men to sleep with each other as well as have intimate relationships in ancient Rome.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Check out the WalMart commercial where the "couple" is in the parking lot talking about something. I have no idea what since I can't get past how incendiarily gay the "husband" is. You think they could get an actor that was just a teeny bit less gay to portray a married guy. But maybe it was intentional...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Check out the WalMart commercial where the "couple" is in the parking lot talking about something. I have no idea what since I can't get past how incendiarily gay the "husband" is. You think they could get an actor that was just a teeny bit less gay to portray a married guy. But maybe it was intentional...

Yes Walmart, a family owned, conservative right wing family that has publicly donated to republican politicians is pushing a gay agenda....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Have you seen what they wore in the 80s?
Now that was some gay clothing. I think we're past the gay clothing phase.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Yes Walmart, a family owned, conservative right wing family that has publicly donated to republican politicians is pushing a gay agenda....

Or maybe the ad agency slipped one past them. Pay attention to the commercial next time. Reminds me of the old SNL sketch "Lyle the Effeminate Heterosexual".

edit on 31-12-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The 80's aesthetic is actually back in for menswear.

Just take a gander at Balenciaga 2013, Dior Homme (Kris Van Assche was stuck in Navy) and Dolce and Gabbana were all showing 80's style looks. I don't know about this "sci-fi" crap the OP is talking about because it's not there. Of course, the holy grail of menswear is IMHO Giorgio Armani, if you can only buy one really nice suit in your lifetime then make it an Aramni. There is an 80's vibe there as well. I hate it, sick of seeing the 80's look we've had for the last 4 or 5 years.

Anyway, I think this flatly disproves the OP's theory. I don't see any of the aforementioned "gay costumes" on the runway for this season. What's on the runway right now will be copied by the low-street houses and be in stores next year. So there you go guys, that's what will be hot next year. Have fun with it.
edit on 31-12-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Or maybe the ad agency slipped one past them. Pay attention to the commercial next time. Reminds me of the old SNL sketch "Lyle the Effeminate Heterosexual".

edit on 31-12-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Slipped one past them? Do you have any evidence on gay agendas being pushed by the production company that made that commercial? Probably not. So youre just assuming based on what you saw on a commercial.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Fair enough. I am, and Im sorry. You certainly didnt. But the whole topic just rubs the wrong way. And I feel like a counter point needs to be made and solidified. So I took it out on you and I shouldnt have.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by AwakeinNM

Fair enough. I am, and Im sorry. You certainly didnt. But the whole topic just rubs the wrong way. And I feel like a counter point needs to be made and solidified. So I took it out on you and I shouldnt have.

No problem. I understand, and I am not anti-gay at all.. I was just pointing out my observation as it relates to the original post. I'll still nominate you for "hottest wife on ATS" if you have no objections.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join