It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future will be Gay! Overpopulation Solution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This was a 30 second Absolute Vodka commercial I watched on youtube yesterday, in order to watch the video I went to youtube for originally (Sugar by SOAD).

Now the 1st thing I thought about was the Cheetah robot. These yuppies are having private desert races with cheetah robots, or in this case absolute "greyhound" robots, whatever.

Then I thought about how those yuppies were dressed..

We have seen that futurustic fashion time and time again in movies, on television and now it is coming full circle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to clarify the subject of this topic right now.. This is not about gay bashing whatsoever.. just google "gay gene", I agree with the scientists, nothing more to discuss about that.

I'm speaking about the gay influenced fashion we see on the runways, in modeling reality shows and the similiarities between that and what Hollywood has deemed "future fashion".

The future implications of that type of fashions effect on the male role in society and the pussification it will lead to, or play a big part in, is unnerving.

I will never dress like these "future people" so I guess I will never reproduce.. AHA!

The heart of the matter, using rampant homosexuality and the fashion it creates as a tool to control population. Far-fetched you say? Well lets take a little trip down Cinematic Memory Lane then, but first!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS is far-fetched, The Gay Bomb. Does that mean TPTB never thought of it just because its far-fetched? They probably did and it probably went just like this:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
several prominet sci fi novels have touched on the issue you brought up as embracing homosexuality as a way for to control population control in the sense that most homosexual people(in the books mind you) do not try to have children and its almost the exact opposite of how it is now where the hetero couples are stigmatized and ostracized for having children and refereed to some times as breeders en.wikipedia.org... .so its not like such a concept is un heard of as thats a pretty old series of books

just saw your video of the fith element ruby rod in that movie(chris rocks character) was not gay as he got more booty in that film then bruce willis did but he did act a lil weird i think they were trying to portray him as an eccentric media mogul who was famous for his outrageous attire and antics as opposed closeted homosexual behavior
edit on 30-12-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

again on demolition man the cops were considered useless because they had all but stomped out violent or unruly behavior,so being cops that basicly didnt have to do what our cops today have ofcourse untrained cops would be more useless then trained ones kind of the plot of the movie,old school terrorist shows back up and no one knows what to do so they thaw out a cop from real cop days

als it was suposed to be a representation of a "utopian society" that was no where near it(i would never wanna wipe with sea shells,nor live in a world where tacobell is the premire food)
edit on 30-12-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Facepalm...

Don´t drop the soap buddy, or put a cork in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I agree that being gay was humans way of creating natural birth control due to over population. It's seem that evolution is always one step ahead of our intelligence. Like nature knows we are too dumb to control our population responsibly.

As for the fashion it's subjective. I think society is too diversed mentally for one type of fashion to run the show. Even gays have wildly differnt fashion so what might seem "gay fashion" to some would be "cool" to others and vice versa. Even though you'll get gays in Leather and sheer on the other side you'll get the ones that prefer to be in suits.
edit on 30-12-2012 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

The Gay Bomb.

AHAHAHAHAHA oh... wow.... that really made my day.... lawl.

reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

i would never wanna wipe with sea shells

You mean you don't know how to use the seashells?

(PSssst... He doesn't know how to use the seashells!)
edit on 30-12-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well birth control in china, genders are not balanced while the parents chose male child over girl( what happened to all the girls ? ) expecially in country sides where male children were needed. Now there not enough females for marriage planning etc.

Using data from a survey conducted in the rural areas of Anhui Province, this study adopted the crosstabs and logistic regression model to analyze the same-sex sexual behaviors of forced male bachelors and the determinants when compared with married men with same ages. The prevalence of same-sex sexual behaviors among the unmarried men was reported as 17.2%, significantly higher than 8.9% among married men with same ages, indicating that same-sex sexual behaviors could be as a compensation for the absence of female sexual partners to some extent for those marriage squeezed or forced male bachelors. Among all groups, the occurrence of unprotected sexual behaviors were reported above 60%, regardless of marital status and the genders of sexual partners; the scores obtained on knowledge of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among bachelors (AIDS knowledge = 2.85; STDs knowledge = 2.38) are much poorer than those of married men (AIDS knowledge = 3.45; STDs knowledge = 2.79), which might exert potential negative impacts on men’s health.

Kinda sad World

What comes to fashion.. i hate those outfits on the movies, they look extremely uncomfortable, i rather wear my nice comfy clothing

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

THIS is far-fetched, The Gay Bomb. Does that mean TPTB never thought of it just because its far-fetched? They probably did and it probably went just like this:

You were not aware that they actually worked on that? The idea did not originate from 30 Rock.

en.wikipedia.org...

They didn't however try to brainwash men into becoming homosexuals by flashing "gay" costumes.

I don't know how it works for you, but no amount of gay costumes will make me want to hump a dude.

Maybe that's why I'm not a homphobe.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Nice one

Bush and Blair are as gay as it gets.. in the non-homo way, the South Park suburban biker way.

Thats one of my favorite 30 Rock scenes ever, Jack is so serious through it all, even the "Lets do this."

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
3 comments posted within 15 minutes but I stated in the OP it takes 15 minutes & 3 seconds to watch those videos.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
3 comments posted within 15 minutes but I stated in the OP it takes 15 minutes & 3 seconds to watch those videos.

One doesn't need to watch 15 minutes of supposed "gay costumes" in futuristic movies to recognise the fact that your whole thread is based on a bizarre and uncorroborated notion.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The Future will be Gay!

thank God i'm livin' in the past.

[and my bandwith is limited!]

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
retracted for redundancy, off topic and lack of couth

edit on 30-12-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RogueMcChronic

WHAT!?????

Wright Laboratory won the 2007 Ig Nobel Peace Prize for "instigating research & development on a chemical weapon—the so-called 'gay bomb' / 'poof bomb' —that will make enemy soldiers become sexually irresistible to each other."[6] However, Air Force personnel contacted were not willing to attend the award ceremony at Harvard University's Sanders Theatre to accept the award in person.

/facepalm

I'm not a homophobe ok, at all. I have had and do have LOTS of gay friends.

I just think that Hollywood and the media, from movies to television to music to news are influenced to forward the upper 1%'s agendas.

Years and years of subtle suggestions influence people. < Fact.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Maybe this stuff is already being used on the masses. This coupled with a Justin Bieber influence may have lasting effects.

See! Thats a joke about Bieber, but is it really?

Check out that quote from Rogue's link I posted just now, talking about an Airforce Lab winning the noble prize for perfecting it I guess and then not accepting the award.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Again I ask you, does watching homosexuals or gay costumes make heterosexual men gay?

This is your premise if I am not mistaken.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RogueMcChronic

Yes, I cannot usually tell the difference between a gay young mans attire and an Emo young mans attire. They both have died anime hair and tight jeans and flamboyant accessories.

Wtf are bronies? How did that happen? Yeah I see a trend, a gay fashion trend much worse than the 70's heading our way.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Homosexuality and asexuality are natural ways for a species to curb population control. I've seen gay dogs, cats, hamsters and people, as well as animal who show no signs of attraction to either sex.

So, prove to me that a gay dog is gay by choice and I will happily send it to therapy to change it's evil ways.

God doesn't make mistakes and he works in mysterious ways.

God loves homosexual people as much as he loves any other of his creations.

No, I'm not a homosexual...but this cause is near and dear to my heart. I believe that society should accept any person who feels love for another, regardless of sexuality...they have contributed much to us and we should at least accept them as people with substance.

It's time to get over this and stop analyzing people.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You are not answering the questions.

Is your thread claiming that exposure to homosexual visuals or lifestyle causes heterosexual men to become gay?

It is a simple question and you are avoiding it for a reason.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not a new thing bro, check out 18th century clobber with the powdered wigs. Probably man-kinds most effeminate
period of history.
And yet those Dandys carried swords and pistols. I dont think the powers that be are trying to emasculate the male.
Though I know a lot of Young people who are no way as hard as what we were in the 80's.
Its not they are effeminate, they just seem more sensitive. And it is much easier for those of a Gay inclination to come out knowing there is now some acceptance.
I dont agree with it, but it is what it is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join