It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in my picture?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I might be able to get someone over there to go outside eventually and take a picture of the same spot but I'm not driving over there.

And all this other information your posting I don't even know what any of it is like I said I don't know much about cameras.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Kerafyrm because: I had to.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerafyrm

Try sending it to MUFON.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Assuming this is an authentic photo it is clearly a flying saucer/disc

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kerafyrm
And all this other information your posting I don't even know what any of it is like I said I don't know much about cameras.

The information he is showing you is what is embedded in the photo itself. It is called EXIF data. Basically it tells you information about the device used to take the photo, settings, GPS location (if a phone), and stuff like that.

The EXIF information on the image you provided in your OP does not correspond with the information an IPhone4 would put on an image.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Looks like a submarine to me.

Don't know why but this picture screams fake to me seems all to convenient.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

OMG its just a plane for cryin out loud! An airplane plain and simple. You dont see the wings?

Holy crap...someone else is finally making sense...I'm glad that you see what I can see...it's a plane just taking off and climbing in altitude...I'll bet that there is a runway behind that hill in the background...the nose of the plane is turned up causing the illusion of a "tower" on top of the "spacecraft". Combined with the hazy weather, it's shape is a bit obscured.

People are trying to make a dollar out of fifteen sense.
I am going to hunt for a video showing a plane just taking off and moving in the direction of the person taking the video and then maybe they'll be convinced.

Maybe OP never say a plane before...I dunno, it's a waste of a thread and my temper.

www.youtube.com...
because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: can't get vid to embed

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Well I don't really know the only phones I have ever owned are T-Mobile Razr, Droid and Iphone4 and this picture is on and from my iphone.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverSpur1313

It's a real picture and its not fake but how could you prove its a UFO over something else...?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by karen61560

OMG its just a plane for cryin out loud! An airplane plain and simple. You dont see the wings?

Holy crap...someone else is finally making sense...I'm glad that you see what I can see...it's a plane just taking off and climbing in altitude...I'll bet that there is a runway behind that hill in the background...the nose of the plane is turned up causing the illusion of a "tower" on top of the "spacecraft". Combined with the hazy weather, it's shape is a bit obscured.

People are trying to make a dollar out of fifteen sense.
I am going to hunt for a video showing a plane just taking off and moving in the direction of the person taking the video and then maybe they'll be convinced.

Maybe OP never say a plane before...I dunno, it's a waste of a thread and my temper.

www.youtube.com...
because:
edit on 30-12-2012 by AFewGoodWomen because: can't get vid to embed

Google earth the location I said and look for the airports.

edit on 12/31/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: removed openveditby tag skewing pageview and profile fonts

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's likely an RC plane...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The TC flies one in this video and I reckon it's a RC plane in the pic. His pathetic attempt to link the video of him showing off his toy in the other topic to UFO's leads me to believe that he's just trying to create a UFO story around his planes.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by gavron

Well I don't really know the only phones I have ever owned are T-Mobile Razr, Droid and Iphone4 and this picture is on and from my iphone.

We're just saying the EXIF information from the photo you took was not from an IPhone4.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Looks like a flat Tesla ship.
Check any Rex Heflin photos on the net.
The top side tower is mostly due to radiation from the suspension motor.
I mean there is no physical tower only the photo sensitive activity around
the ship and the upward pull in the atmosphere.
ED: Rex Heflin disk up close:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or Google:
www.google.com...
Old photo before Rex, same ship?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
The Tesla wave is perhaps the propulsion method.

edit on 12/30/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Looks like a flat Tesla ship.
Check any Rex Heflin photos on the net.
The top side tower is mostly due to radiation from the suspension motor.
I mean there is no physical tower only the photo sensitive activity around
the ship and the upward pull in the atmosphere.

Rex Heflin photos have been discussed on this very forum and shown to be hoaxes.

See the thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless you are saying these photos are a known hoax as well...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would rule out a blimp since almost all blimps have some sort of tail fin apparatus on the rear end, which this one doesn't. Though, maybe the resolution is not good enough to see it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's a real picture and its not fake but how could you prove its a UFO over something else...?

Let's slow down a bit and review some of the issues here, ok?

1. It is a "UFO" until we identify it. That doesn't mean it contains space aliens. Let's be clear on the terminology here.

2. It's an okay thing to toss out several possibilities for what it might be, from lamps to balloons, to airplanes to birds. Eliminating any possibilities helps us all narrow down the issue.

3. There appears to be a problem with what you say you took the picture with and the EXIF data from the pic. They don't match up. This is a real problem you cannot explain away.

4. We also have this near-identical thread you started saying, "What's did I catch in my video?" that also just happens to be about RC models. So every time you point some sort of camera in the air you capture something?

In summary what we have here is an unknown object, but the EXIF data is wrong, and you just happen to have a near-identical thread and just happen to be messing about with RC craft. And you just happen to be totally unfamiliar with cameras.

That's really too much weird stuff to ignore. It's suspicious. Now maybe you can milk this thread for another few pages as people argue back and forth, but the bottom line is that there is too much amiss with this pic to have it ever become a classic UFO photo. It won't make it into a book on great UFO pics, ever.

It's toast, and it's all over but for the crying.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If there was a blimp flying past, I think you would have noticed it, so eliminate that possibility.

It looks to me that it could be a seagull or some other kind of bird with black wingtips in flight. You just happened to snap the picture when it was in an odd position and it's a little blurry. That's my guess.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Let's slow down a bit and review some of the issues here, ok?

1. It is a "UFO" until we identify it. That doesn't mean it contains space aliens. Let's be clear on the terminology here.

2. It's an okay thing to toss out several possibilities for what it might be, from lamps to balloons, to airplanes to birds. Eliminating any possibilities helps us all narrow down the issue.

3. There appears to be a problem with what you say you took the picture with and the EXIF data from the pic. They don't match up. This is a real problem you cannot explain away.

4. We also have this near-identical thread you started saying, "What's did I catch in my video?" that also just happens to be about RC models. So every time you point some sort of camera in the air you capture something?

In summary what we have here is an unknown object, but the EXIF data is wrong, and you just happen to have a near-identical thread and just happen to be messing about with RC craft. And you just happen to be totally unfamiliar with cameras.

That's really too much weird stuff to ignore. It's suspicious. Now maybe you can milk this thread for another few pages as people argue back and forth, but the bottom line is that there is too much amiss with this pic to have it ever become a classic UFO photo. It won't make it into a book on great UFO pics, ever.

It's toast, and it's all over but for the crying.

What's me having a hobby flying RC planes have to do with anything? Planes are big in my family because my grandfather was a captain in the air force and flew B51s.

So I don't know anything about cameras or how videos work I guess I'm dumb? I go to school for game design not cameras.

The other thread can be closed as someone already explained its most likely a bug. Did I fake that video? No Did I hoax it? No. I was flying my mini F22 around a local school zone which if you didn't notice is a big open area because I'm not that good at flying RC planes I just picked it up about 6 months ago with my father its now winter and we don't fly in the winter. I'd give anyone a lot of credit if they could fly RC planes around Rockville its full of large buildings all over the places and houses two feet away from each other with no land you would lose site of a RC plane almost immediately (even a glider) and crash it into someones house or telephone wires... Rockville is a # hole and its a place none of you here would want to live in less your a meth addict.

It's actually pretty sad that people are on here fighting over nothing. As I have already said I only came here to find out if someone can actually figure this out. I never claimed the picture is anything at all besides its not fake. Well if you think it is prove it and I know you can't because its a legit picture. I don't care if it can't make UFO books or whatever as I said I only came here to see if anyone can tell me what it is.

So far I've only been told that something or other doesn't match how Iphones take pictures.

If you wish to figure this out then please feel free. I didn't come here to waste anyone's time including my own so if you honestly feel like I'm wasting your time why are you reading everything on this thread and posting? Or are you just addicted and have nothing better to do?

Honestly I'm feeling like I posted this in the wrong forum. It's probably not the smoking gun so why get all frustrated over it and even if it was the smoking gun... It's not like you could do anything with it lets be serious. Other than say oh hey cool life exist. Now what? It's not like you could get the word spread around the world that there is evidence and even if you did it wouldn't change anything at all. People should already know that its mathematically impossible for something else to not be out there in the universe it's been around for billions of years. Grab a telescope and look at a galaxy with you own eyes.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I was looking at the photo that OP linked, saved it and zoomed it on it. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it doesn't seem like a blimp. The "tower" on top is in the wrong place. So it couldn't be a fin as far as I know. And I don't think it's shaped like a fin either.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Try sending it to MUFON.

Is that someone on this forum?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
very interesting photo!

new topics

top topics

active topics