It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Them About The Ships. My Message -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Good morning, afternoon or evening friends

Hope you are all well at this time.

So I'll save my introduction for a thread of my own another time but I have been a long time lurker and felt I should jump in and tell you about the ships I have seen.
I think this message may have been for all of us to share our experiences. If you haven't experienced anything in this life that stands out for you, I would say hold an open mind and keep your eyes open.

So here is what I can say about the ships.
My first experience from memory was when I was watching the stars at Lennox heads in Australia. I saw a huge glowing disk heading out eastward to sea, it was silent and seemed to travel with ease in our atmosphere. The ship was being chased or had following it 3 fighter jets which where all very loud and going very fast. This was pretty amazing to see.
My second experience was further south near coff's harbor, myself and my partner where traveling home after our holiday and we safe about 8 lights in the sky in an oval formation larger then a football field and the stars where blacked out where the main body was possibly unseen of the craft. This was about 2 weeks after my initial sighting. Cars where stopped along the highway with people getting out and pointing in awe. This was at about 11 at night.

Another sighting I had was in wagga wagga, in nsw. I was sitting on the hill meditating and all of a sudden felt this amazing energy flowing all around me, I looked up and saw 3 glowing orbs flying erratically in formation, almost as if they where dancing together in the sky. This was at around 2-3pm a couple of weeks after we got back. The event was electrifying so to speak and put me in a euphoric state for the remainder of the day. That night o had the most vivid dream I can remember having, I was standing inside a ship and there was a lady infront of me, however she had a catlike appearance almost like the catpeople that have been reported in some instances. Wearing a purple robe with colours like the Ummac-dan (the sirian star system). She said 'don't worry, disclosure is coming and Everything is going to change.' then I woke up..
The dream still sticks in my mind.

I also saw a cigar-shaped craft appear on my way home from work in Canberra one time. I was in very slow traffic and looked up at the sky and saw it appear in a burst of like travel fast across the sky may 20degrees or so at a height of around 15000feet? And leave as it had arrived.

My soon to be wife has also had many dreams and experiences but those are for her to share some time soon

Thanks for taking the time to read i have other experiences but ill save them for later. I hope others can share

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Robiam

Thank You for your experience Robiam.
I am glad that one more lurker has come from the shadows
and contributed to ATS.

DoYouEvenLift, you are right. I do need to make several conclusions that
can be backed by evidence or non-speculative events.
I was not ready to make the case for or against the existence of UFOs.

It is going to take me some time, but I will put together a list of
the best videos and events that I have seen, that have shaped my
understand that we are not alone in this universe.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

I hope you do, I look forward to tearing down all of your evidence. XD

Good luck, mate.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

I think maybe you should go at this a little more openly, there is a lot of crap UFO vids on the net and hoaxes and whatnot but when you actually see something yourself you may find that there is allot we are still yet to comprehend.. Maybe we shouldn't pass it all off as swamp gas and lanterns.. The FBI, CIA, Nazis, mi5, and KGB have all done research into extraterrestrials and extradimensional entities.. Take it as a grain of salt if u will but I think we will find over the comming future not too far allot, as it has been, will continue to flow out into the mainstream for all eyes too see

And to ThreeDuence, thanks for the warm welcome

edit on 30-12-2012 by Robiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

"Or are you forgetting that we only term them UFOs
because we don't know what they are, and that their
actual name is a space-ship."

That kinda ruins the idea of a UFO doesn't it...I mean you're saying everything that flies but is not yet identified is a "Spaceship"? Seems a little biased from a perspective POV what?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What a complete waste of time this thread was.
I refuse to panda to another's delusions.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

I'll see your Panda and raise to a brown bear

Silly thread...Just silly

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

I hope you do, I look forward to tearing down all of your evidence. XD

Good luck, mate.

You know what..... your senseless post has changed my mind.
You have only been with ATS less than a month.

You do not understand that YOUR thinking is counter productive
to Above Top Secret. There is already satisfactory evidence
in threads here at ATS, I do not have to make my case, it has already been made.

Go disprove every single UFO thread here on ATS.
Why don't you make your case about how there is NO life on
any planet other than our own..... I'll wait and see that.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

"Or are you forgetting that we only term them UFOs
because we don't know what they are, and that their
actual name is a space-ship."

That kinda ruins the idea of a UFO doesn't it...I mean you're saying everything that flies but is not yet identified is a "Spaceship"? Seems a little biased from a perspective POV what?

No, what I was saying is that previous troll's comment that my message should have
been "tell them about the UFOs", was ludicrous, because UFO is only what we
call something when it is unidentified. Of course when you know what they are,
you can call them ships. There is nothing difficult about this thinking.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hope you guys enjoy the video, lyrics and song, something to think about, if one cares about such issues:-

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Are you talking about SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO's heading to Earth on you-tube? They were suppose to arrive Dec-21st-2012. There was information on the Web, they arrived early in Australia. This is an issue that is not going to be on the news. There is nothing we can do about the ships that have already entered the Earth. Do not worry! If these beings become hostile, I am certain if the US and Russia work together everything should be fine!! As far as hearing voices, you may become Telepathic. Ignore anything Negative, and use common sense. Make sure and get plenty of sleep, do not stay up all night communicating. Stay in a daily routine!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Hope you guys enjoy the video, lyrics and song, something to think about, if one cares about such issues:-

Adell- Skyfall Video

Hey Seeker, thanks for this link......
I saw this song on the TV a week or two ago, and BOY,
did it scare me.......makes me wonder what Bond has
to do with NWO?

In Alex Jone's breakdown of Dark Knight Rising, he explains
how he thinks that the entire Batman line was laden with NWO
symbology, with the intent of making us believe that only a single
solitary super-hero could save us.

Perhaps this is how Bond falls into the same classification.
We're in a problem so large, that only Bond can help us.

That ideological thinking takes away our knowledge that
We can Save Ourselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Actually, the song I posted had NOTHING to do the bond tale. If you had heard the lyrics, you would have realized that the song had nothing to do the actions depicted in the movie. In the movie, Skyfall was the name of an old deserted manor that was meant to lure for a final showdown.

The song's lyrics speaks of a more higher level - of something happening in the skies that is affecting humanity, and is in that context that I posted it - with it central theme of standing TOGETHER to face and confront it courageously. Some of the situations that I could think of would be:-

1. The return of the Messiah - if this is what is to be, then there is nothing one can truly do, except to accept it, for no mortal have sinned not. It is our end and we have only ourselves to blame, for the life gifted we have wasted.

2. Drake's equation proved true that other species visiting us with harm - then, we, mankind, will give them what they deserve and never will bow, together as one species.

3. Natural event, such as comets - we would have warnings, but if there was not, then not to panick, whimper, cower in fear, but to watch the event as it unfolds before our eyes, stand up tall. There will be no escape, no place to hide, but to relive the moments of happiness we have had in this life with those we love and those whom had loved us, with one final regret that we as species had not been able to advance to that level whereby we can stop these form of tragedy, not to us individually for we are prepared to go, but for the many innocents whom we could have saved if we had only been more caring, sharing and evolved.

Under such situations, NO ONE will be alone. We have each other, and it will be shared. Thus no one needs to live in fear, but face tomorrows with courage, come what may, for none will stand alone. ....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Are you sure you didn't mishear them and they weren't actually saying, "Tell them about the chips"? I think there's a new flavor of Doritos coming out soon. Maybe that's what they were talking about.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I corrected a post somebody made recently. I'll do the same with you. You say that there're as many suns in the universe as there're grains of sand on earth. Truth is, aboiut 28,000 earths would constitute enough grains of sand to account for the estimated number of stars in hte observable universe.

Hopes this infomration helps.

Don't know much about ships. You're saying they're spaceships. Hmm. Why're us humans so important that space aliens would come here in their spaceships to preach? I assume tha'ts their plan? Am I right if I say that you think the aliens are angels or something? God is an alien?

Have you seen To Serve Man?
edit on 3-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

90% of the World's population believes in God.

It´s small lies like these that make it hard to see the truth for some people.

Plus, what about the ships? Even if you believe in what you say, and that there will be a ship or ships that play a vital role in our lives, what on earth do you hope to accomplish here?

Anyway, I know you probably want to do good. But do you really think that spreading more fear (NOT raising awareness, people like you CAUSE FEAR) will help in any conceivable way?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

90% of the World's population believes in God.

It´s small lies like these that make it hard to see the truth for some people.

You are right, I'm a blatant liar. Everything that I have said has been lies.
Considering its 85 or 86 % that believe in God, my 90% approximation was
utter bullocks. I should be flogged.

The guy with the "Chip" Comment two comments ago has
contributed more to this post than I have.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The guy with the "Chip" Comment two comments ago has contributed more to this post than I have.
Well you have to admit, in just two lines he mentioned chips then specifics like "Doritos" and "new flavor".

Much more to the point than you telling us you were praying / meditating and heard god say "Tell them about the ships".

But then you assume we will immediately interpret "ships" as spaceships -- not just ufos.

Then later you go on to say you have no information on these "ships" god told you to tell about in the "past two weeks".

Why does your info have to be from the past two weeks??

Why not tell us all about the ships that you know disregarding the past two weeks??

If god specified to tell about the ships of the last two weeks you failed to include that in you OP.

So in a way (even though you were being sarcastic) the poster with the chips comment did tell us more.

Almost everyone in the world knows or has heard of the ufo phenomenon, but you seem to be saying that you know that these are spaceships, yet where is the information?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't know why you insist on arguing ships.
Air acts as a liquid but with different density,
and is the reason that a space ship can fly
not only in space, but in air and underwater.

So, are these not all ships?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join