It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

No i cant answer all of it. It does exist. The reasons behind them I argue.

And the $ sign, dont muddy the waters. Theres a common accepted theory, the one I presented. And wiki then shows the other " alternative theories" that are FAR less accepted.

If you are arguing as to the reasoning behind it then you have not debunked anything whatsoever.

So now the most commonly accepted theory is the truth?

Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin? Didn't they bomb one of our ships to set of the Vietnam war?

Ohhhh wait . . . . .
en.wikipedia.org...

In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded[7] that the Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there were no North Vietnamese Naval vessels present during the incident of August 4. The report stated regarding August 2:

At 1505G, Captain Herrick ordered Ogier's gun crews to open fire if the boats approached within ten thousand yards. At about 1505G, the Maddox fired three rounds to warn off the communist boats. This initial action was never reported by the Johnson administration, which insisted that the Vietnamese boats fired first.[7]

and regarding August 4:

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.[8]

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Arguing the Gulf of Tonkin vs the accepted view from historians as to the origin of the $ sign is apples and oranges. Cmon.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is all sick and perverted ways to subliminally endoctrate the youth and society.

At the same time the symbols are for those that are in the secret curcles to know who is behind the curtian.

If you get too deep into this you will find it has no limits.Its everywhere.You will go nuts noticing the symbololisms everywhere.

IMO It comes back to social and moral family reinforcement. Shut the TV,Mainstream everything is made so your like a fish that is a zombie swimming with it. Swim against it. Its all made to keep you confused,dumb,and programmed.
Symbolism is good to know. I suggest you take a week and learn all you can aboout symbolism.Then move away from it.

Mind control is beyond what most would believe.They just cant digest it.It so far advanced that certian entitys have the power to control a person remotely in anyway they wish.

This is an interesting picture that most will laugh off. But it is NOT funny at all.

I cant add my pic,but google nwo-t-ware tortureware 666 ,a perspective of posssibility that COULD be reality.
Someone shoud post the pic of the program with the person standing there under sattelite vision and their
personal electrosignature is stored in this megabank of Artificial Intelligence collecting sattelites whove been mapping peoples signatures for decades.NO ONE IS ...safe.

IMO there is a way to defend yourself.Has to be. I would like to hear if anyone has any real Data on Jammers,which Ive heard of one small enough to wear under your collar.And most in the know have them at all times on their person.

Now..Remote BCI is much harder IMO,than someone thats already chipped.
Im refering to the nasal cavity/brain/optic nerve chip.

This could all be just BS to scare everyone.

But when people Die on TV after revealing deep Black Ultra top secret info,hours after saying it.It kinda makes you take a harder look.
Im reffering to Mr Bell ON jesse venturas Conspiracy theory.

That too could have been an act to scare people from talking,I think Jesse is going another direction w/his work now.They got to him.Or hes cointel from the beginning.Although I thought his work was Noble at 1st,maybe it still is. But thats not my gut feeling.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
@BK SUBLIMINAL...

I wanted to show you all the below images for further review:

edit on 1-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I cant add my pic,but google nwo-t-ware tortureware 666 ,a perspective of posssibility that COULD be reality.
Someone shoud post the pic of the program with the person standing there under sattelite vision and their
personal electrosignature is stored in this megabank of Artificial Intelligence collecting sattelites whove been mapping peoples signatures for decades.NO ONE IS ...safe.

Thank you for your reply! I'm looking for the picture but I haven't found it yet. Interesting reference about the spy satellite, I had posted info links regarding this in this thread too.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to FriedBabelBroccoli

Tavistock Institute on top of the list in image 5 above, followed by Stanford Institute and Rand Corp. and the rest like WHO and the drug companies for mind control.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This image shows the dollar sign as a sigil of the earth mother, ISIS/$$:

Do we see a possible source of the Dollar sign? The symbol even contains the word ISIS if you repeat the S.

Or is it perhaps a variant of the Caduceus serpent representing the priesthood protecting their sacred knowledge and secret power?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
32nd Masonry the all seeing third eye of John 2.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

Do we see a possible source of the Dollar sign? The symbol even contains the word ISIS if you repeat the S.

Or is it perhaps a variant of the Caduceus serpent representing the priesthood protecting their sacred knowledge and secret power?

Why should you need to repeat the s for? i see only one s lady, you can't add look there is only one s
so where do you get the two from... to make isis when theres only one s on the ring..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

No it doesn't it shows one s not two and that's a fact.

Sorry but adding an s doesn't cut it for you're argument when theres only one, so sorry no isis there.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

@BK SUBLIMINAL...

I wanted to show you all the below images for further review:

I wanted to tell you that "We don't know what the pyramids were built for" and also why have you
missed out the numbers & letters at the bottom that you claim counts up to 666....

I want you to add these numbers&letters up again all of them this time..

edit on 1-1-2013 by denver22 because: letters added

Also on the dollor bill there is way more than 72bricks my lady check again..

Do you think the pyramids themselves have 72 bricks?...
edit on 1-1-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Regarding the image above $

An authoritative source at the Smithsonian Institute that the insignia represented a serpent coiled like an S with two human thigh bones crossing it. I further learned that this symbol, which dated back thousands of years, indicated a diety [sic] known as "the goddess of the earth."

LINK

ISIS:

She also became a fertility and Earth Goddess as shown by the following titles: Lady of Green Crops, Mother of the Gods, Mother of the Universe, Queen of the Earth.

LINK

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Regarding the image above $

An authoritative source at the Smithsonian Institute that the insignia represented a serpent coiled like an S with two human thigh bones crossing it. I further learned that this symbol, which dated back thousands of years, indicated a diety [sic] known as "the goddess of the earth."

LINK

ISIS:

There is no two s here on your ring you posted
only one s so no isis there sorry ...

Your post

You presented a ring with a $ sign on it explain where the other s is on the ring show us?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yea the obvious bolded roman numerals add up to 666 but they leave out the other letters

It is the exact equivalent of doing this.

Bunch of other numbers but if you ignore them and take out the 23424525498549 234240109 143. What are you left with?
6 6 6

omfg?!!?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Can you point out please where you got isis from on that ring i only see one s so we have isi
but hang on they are thigh bones right? not the letter i come on please...

Icke or jones?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Yea the obvious bolded roman numerals add up to 666 but they leave out the other letters

It is the exact equivalent of doing this.

Bunch of other numbers but if you ignore them and take out the 23424525498549 234240109 143. What are you left with?
6 6 6

omfg?!!?

That's true i see this alot to forward agenda. Hey my son was born on 6/6/2006..
take away the 00s we got 666 yeah he can be a little devil at times...

Seriously though one could add anything just like all them pyramid pics depicting a biased version
of the pyramid of egypt with the author seeing what they want to see and show i may add with no
factual evidence there at all just speculation caused brought on by the power of suggestion into
ones brain...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by Ladyk74

Can you point out please where you got isis from on that ring i only see one s so we have isi

Icke or jones?

scroll up a few posts . . .

Your answer has been linked to. . . .

Maybe you should do some proper research, you are coming across as ignorant and hostile.

It is getting really old . . .

EDIT

Actually I doubt you posses the initiative or mental fortitude so I will post the information for you here;

deuceofclubs.com...

www.goddess-guide.com...

She also became a fertility and Earth Goddess as shown by the following titles: Lady of Green Crops, Mother of the Gods, Mother of the Universe, Queen of the Earth.

edit on 1-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by Ladyk74

Icke or jones?

scroll up a few posts . . .

Your answer has been linked to. . . .

Maybe you should do some proper research, you are coming across as ignorant and hostile.

It is getting really old . . .

You are getting paranoid as im fine you are seeing what you want to see im not being hostlile
don't let my avatar frighten you are cause you to have judgmental thoughts ..

Ive never in my life seen so much paranoia since i started this site and im getting the blame
i pointed out there was no two letter s just one the op clearly stated isis two $$ when there
was only one $ so we have isi no hostility aimed at anyone ...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Freemasons and the symbols on the dollar bill....

The left side of the bill displays an unfinished pyramid with the all seeing eye above it. The unfinished pyramid is significant for two reasons. The first is the reason that the pyramid is unfinished. The Freemasons believe that their work will go unfinished in their lifetime on earth, and it continues on into the afterlife. If the square and compass, symbols of the Freemasons, are put over the pyramid, it spells the word Mason. Above the pyramid is the all seeing eye representing the Illuminati.

The ribbon under the pyramid contains the latin words Novus Ordo Seclorum, roughly translating into a "a new order for the ages". The exact meaning of this phrase is also one of some debate. Conspiracy theorist argue that this refers to the coming of a New World Order where the lives of non-Freemasons will be strictly regulated and controlled, however it may simply refer to the emergence of a new country. On the bottom of the pyramid are the roman numerals MDCCLXXVI or 1776. There is little argument that this represents the signing of the Delcaration of Independence.

It is also the same year the Illuminati was founded

Also if You carefully count the bricks you would notice that they number 72 and that they are arranged in 13 rows.

Also,take note of how prominently the number 13 is used:

* 13 leaves in the olive branch
* 13 bars and stripes in the shield
* 13 arrows in the right claw
* 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon
* 13 stars arranged in the form of hexagram in the green crest above (Which symbolize the union of the initiate with the god consciousness above i.e 6(man)+7(god)=13 i.e.god man whose eyes have been opened.)
* 13 granite stones in the Pyramid.
* 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis.

The Latin Phrase "E Pluribus Unum" which means "One out of many"which is inscribed on the ribbon shows their plan to unite a diversified humanity under one umbrella.(Its no coincidence that its on the "one" dollar bill:"One world")

Take a careful look at the eagle above.The eagle represents the American president.The legs of the eagle represent the two tasks that the American President needs to accomplish in order to usher in the NWO.

To the right of the word one and "In God we trust" is the seal of the United States of America. The bird in the center of the current seal is clearly a Bald Eagle, however this wasn't always the case. The orginal seal had a bird that was longer and thinner with little resemblance to the Bald Eagle, but very closely resembling the mythical fire bird, the Phoneix.

The seal was later changed to the Bald Eagle that we are accustomed to today. The Eagle has thrity-two feathers on its dexter wing. This is the number of normal degrees of the Scotish Rite of Freemasonry, while the sinister wing contains one additional feather for the thrity-third degree awarded for outstanding service. The nine tail feathers are the degrees for the York Rite. The York Rite is the American rite, whereas the Scotish Rite has ties to France. This symbolizes the allience between the American and French to win the Americans freedom from England.

The thirteen stars above the head of the eagle form the Star of David. Kind David was devoted to building a temple to his God, just as the Freemasons are to their "Dark God". In the beak of the bird is a scroll containing the latin phrse E PLURIBUS UNUM, translating into "of many one" which is reminder of the Freemasons bond to his fellow Freemasons.

While it is true that the Roman numeral MDCCLXXVI does refer to “666″ if you remove an M, a C and an X, this statement can indeed be argued.

The history of the United States can not be studied without also studying the Freemasons.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There is no two $$ or isis as there is only one (s) on the ring counting for the $ sign which comes to isi or just plain $.. the op's words not mine sir/mam/?...

No hostility aimed at anyone.

The op claimed it depicts the word isis which it does not it it clearly missing the vital s for her argument.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join