It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
All of the symbols on the one dollar bill have an historical connection with the oldest, largest, and most prominent secret society in the world, the Freemasons.

[In the Great Seal of the United States, as pictured on the back of the one dollar bill, is an eagle whose right wing has 32 feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The left wing has 33 feathers, the additional feather corresponding to the Thirty-Third Degree of the Scottish Rite conferred for outstanding Masonic service. The 9 feathers in the tail correspond to the nine degrees in the York Rite.

Two questions.

1) Being that the final design for the Great Seal was contributed by a non-Mason (Charles Thomson) what would the relevance of Masonic symbols be to him?

2) What is the relevance of the Scottish Rite to the Great Seal as the Scottish Rite and its current degree system did not exist when the Seal was designed?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Forgive me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but if it can be folded in half and all points meet, is it not symmetrical?(1st grade geometry)

If you could it would be symetrical but since the two over-lapping triangles are of differing shapes it is not symetrical. Take a ruler and measure them to confirm for yourself.

This seems to be nitpicking on trivial points, what shape is it?.......

A concave irregular dodecagon.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Go to the video I posted at 1:00. They are doing it in the video, but are stating that this is just a "trick". They also go over who chose the symbols on the dollar.

Again: There are PRO arguments as well, for the Masons. Make up your own mind. What is the reality? I believe the Illuminati has infiltrated Freemasonry, and abuses their Symbols. Not all Masons are bad as stated before.But there is just too much evidence, as far as the symbolism that is used everywhere. Music, movies, children cartoons, architecture. If that doesn't make you wonder...

edit on 2-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Go to the video I posted at 1:00. They are doing it in the video, but are stating that this is just a "trick". They also go over who chose the symbols on the dollar.

I am not interested in what someone on a video is claiming. I asked you two direct questions to which I want your personal answer.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Forgive me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but if it can be folded in half and all points meet, is it not symmetrical?(1st grade geometry)

If you could it would be symetrical but since the two over-lapping triangles are of differing shapes it is not symetrical. Take a ruler and measure them to confirm for yourself.

This seems to be nitpicking on trivial points, what shape is it?.......

A concave irregular dodecagon.

If we fold it with the crease verticle down the middle it is symmetrical. Ill trace it and cut it out and fold it and let you know how I get on.

Link to irregular polygon

edit on 2-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If we fold it with the crease verticle down the middle it is symmetrical. Ill trace it and cut it out and fold it and let you know how I get on.

Did you measure them? It is impossible for two non-equal triangle to be symetrical. It is obvious to the naked eye they are not the same.

Please measure them and give me the lengths between points.

Edit to add:

The length of the line from the 'a' to the 's' is 2 13/16 inches. The length of the line from the 'n' to the 'm' is 2 and 11/16 inches. They are two different sizes.

edit on 2-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but he let me borrow his tapemeasure

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Of course they can if it is centered. Bk soon. From my eye I can see it will only fold vertical, not horizontal or diagonal, I'll do my little test to see....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

They are not claiming it, they are doing it with a pencil on the dollar bill. So instead of telling everyone to get a ruler, just watch it. And they explain who chose what symbols. Mind you highly respected Masons them self speak in this video.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

They are not claiming it, they are doing it with a pencil on the dollar bill. So instead of telling everyone to get a ruler, just watch it. And they explain who chose what symbols. Mind you highly respected Masons them self speak in this video.

Does this mean you either do not want to or are not capable of answering these two questions in your own words?

1) Being that the final design for the Great Seal was contributed by a non-Mason (Charles Thomson) what would the relevance of Masonic symbols be to him?

2) What is the relevance of the Scottish Rite to the Great Seal as the Scottish Rite and its current degree system did not exist when the Seal was designed?

*sigh*

I watched your video at the specified time and the only person speaking about the symbols on the dollar bill was the NARRATOR. Now, unless you are going to claim the narrator is a 'highly respected Mason' you need to address my questions with your own answers.

edit on 2-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but knows the narrator says whatever the producers script for him

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The incorporation of the Eagle (the fire bird or phoenix symbol) had the occult meanings of death and resurrection. The Phoenix is also connected to the sun cults of the Middle and Far East. From at least the time of the Roman Empire, the eagle and phoenix were used as symbols of imperial strength. The eagle, in a double headed from, is used as the symbol for the 32nd degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

The Masonic meaning of the eagle is implied by the design used on the Great Seal. The eagle on the seal has 33 feathers on one wing and 32 feathers on the other. This is in reference to the last two degrees of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. It should be noted that these degrees correlate with the levels in Eastern Religions passed through during reincarnation to god-hood.

There are records of lodges conferring the degree of "Scots Master" or "Scotch Master" as early as 1733. A lodge at Temple Bar in London is the earliest such lodge on record. Other lodges include a lodge at Bath in 1735, and the French lodge, St. George de l'Observance No. 49 at Covent Garden in 1736. The references to these few occasions indicate that these were special meetings held for the purpose of performing unusual ceremonies, probably by visiting Freemasons.[3]

Manuscripts regarding the degrees are only found at a later time,

33° 1857, 1867, 1868, 1880

(manuscripts only)

wiki

Does this mean it didn't exist prior?

The committee consisting of Benjamin Franklin, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. On May 10, 1780, Congress rejected the design submitted by the committee. Then the matter was referred to the Secretary of Congress, Charles Thomson, who asked the assistance of William Barton, a prominent citizen of Philadelphia. Barton proposed two designs, then Thomson submitted his own, which, revised by Barton, was finally adopted in 1782.

LINK

Yes he was not a Mason, but they sure had them on the committee.

In reference to the Video, at the appointed time they go over the $ bill, but prior, many high ranked Masons speak out, and there are also many PRO arguments.

And secondly, anything YOU have EVER learned is not originating from YOUR own words. Let's make that perfectly CLEAR.

The questions is what scholars do we believe, which refers back to independent thinking......

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

There are records of lodges conferring the degree of "Scots Master" or "Scotch Master" as early as 1733. A lodge at Temple Bar in London is the earliest such lodge on record. Other lodges include a lodge at Bath in 1735, and the French lodge, St. George de l'Observance No. 49 at Covent Garden in 1736. The references to these few occasions indicate that these were special meetings held for the purpose of performing unusual ceremonies, probably by visiting Freemasons.[3]

You did know the Scottish Rite degree system is not actually Scottish, right? It is French in origin and came to the United States in the late 1700's and did not have the 4th-33rd degree when it did arrive.

Manuscripts regarding the degrees are only found at a later time,

33° 1857, 1867, 1868, 1880

(manuscripts only)

wiki

Does this mean it didn't exist prior?

Did you even bother to read your own source? It made it clear where and when the Scottish Rite arrived in the United States and how many degrees it had. So I will ask you again, what is the relevance of the Scottish Rite which did not exist in its current form and degree system to the Great Seal?

You still have not addressed Charles Thomson either.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well, I feel kind of silly.....for stating the obvious. It's vertically perfectly symmetrical, slightly off horizontally, and way of diagonally.

All points meet when folded in half vertically. = symetric.

It's not concaved, it's a "hexagram" slightly elongated(stretched vertically)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yes I did address him, and it all goes back to what scholars do you believe. I did not say to take anything for truth in the wiki, but since you stated the degree system did not exist at the time, I pointed you to the reference that manuscripts of them only appeared at a later time, which didn't mean they did not exist prior.

But as stated before, HOW do you explain away the Masonic symbolism in MOVIES, MUSIC, ARCHITECTURE and the fact that the rulers of the world are all connected to the Freemasons?

This is very well documented. Can certain points be argued? Yes. Does it change the documented history on the symbolism used in plain sight and hidden? Their crazy rituals I personally know of? No.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well, I feel kind of silly.....for stating the obvious. It's vertically perfectly symmetrical, slightly off horizontally, and way of diagonally.

All points meet when folded in half vertically. = symetric.

Seriously? Do you still not get that a hexagram needs to be completely symetrical for it to be a hexagram? Not just 'vertically perfectly symmetrical, slightly off horizontally'.

It's not concaved, it's a elongated "hexagram"

If you say so. Thank God you are not building bridges with your geometry.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes I did address him, and it all goes back to what scholars do you believe.

It is not about believing any scholars. Thomson's work on the Great Seal is in the National Archives in his own handwriting (as is that of the other committee members and their notes).

I did not say to take anything for truth in the wiki, but since you stated the degree system did not exist at the time, I pointed you to the reference that manuscripts of them only appeared at a later time, which didn't mean they did not exist prior.

Uh, yeah, it does mean that they were not there. The 25 degree system was well known by the turn of the 19th Century and is documented. If you have evidence to the contray that a different degree system was in place then please provide a link.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
IF anything is slightly off, it is NOT symmetrical. Why is that hard? I appreciate you testing it, but from your own conclusions, it ISNT symmetrical.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Picture of Free Masons’ hexagram on the building of the lodge of Edinburgh in Scotland

No hexagram?

Please just stop...seriously.

Further reading

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No hexagram?

Are you being purposefully obtuse?

I never said that there are no hexagrams used in Masonic adornments, only that the crudely drawn shape on the dollar bill was not one. If you disagree then post where I said otherwise.

I do not appreciate your intellectual dishonesty.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

No hexagram?

I do not appreciate your intellectual dishonesty.

Its becoming flagrantly obvious isn't it?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Mary Ann Slipper, a Masonic author, writing in Symbolism of the Eastern Star, 1927, on page 14, makes a most telling admission, when she says, "The six pointed star is used in Masonic work and is also found in other well known secret orders." Another Eastern Star book, The Second Mile , understates the impact of the hexagram when it says, "... the six pointed star is a very ancient symbol and one of the most powerful."

The hexagram is a very powerful symbol to witches, magicians and sorcerers. It is used in different kinds of witchcraft, magic, occultism, and the casting of zodialcal horoscopes. Because it has six points, and because it contains a '666,' the hexagram is considered to be Satan's most powerful symbol.

So it is not far fetched they also used it on the one dollar bill

The hexagram is used to conjure up demons, making them appear in this dimension to do the bidding of the witch. Doc Marquis (Former Illuminist Satanist) confirms that hexagrams are used to call forth demons to place spells and curses on the intended victim. The word, "HEX," comes from this practice. The hexagram is also a symbol of the sex act and reproduction. Masonic author, Albert G. Mackey provides us with the occult explanation in his book, The Symbolism of Freemasonry, [p. 195, 1869 A.D.] The triangle pointing downward "is a female symbol corresponding to the 'yoni' and the upward pointing triangle is the male, the 'lingam'.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join