It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There are many aspects of especially older Disney cartoons that are indeed puzzling. Thank you for pointing out the female part. Indeed not doing our daughters nor sons any good. There are also an tremendous amount of violence in there. Take any old Donald duck cartoon for example. This is clearly not good for children to watch.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Sorry, I'm not trying to get at you or discredit anything else you've said in your posts at all, I think you've made a great effort and a lot of it is right, but I don't think it's right at all to simply label all those Goddesses as "whores."

Yes, it was to this reply, sorry if that wasn't clear. I quoted somebody in that text, and I will be mindful of that next time. I probably wouldn't have used the word "whores" but it still applies to the point I tried to make.

It was also directed to those that felt disrespected in this thread.

You do not have to believe anything presented in this thread. But don't deny it, or stay blind ignoring the obvious. As I have stated, whatever you believe in, take the information thatt is useful for you, and deny or ignore the rest. Be aware. Keep your eyes open.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Everything is information including signs and symbols much of this information such as religion and music are downloadable memes,streams or contagions your masters in conjunction with their masters in the spirit world have made it so that when you download one of their memes you tune into that memes false reality here you will get synchronicities,dreams,visions etc that re-inforce the ego's belief it is on the path of 'truth'.

You either can see in the spirit world or you can't but I can tell you what you eventually download from your apples headphones is the same as handed out in fundamentalist baptisms,if you wish to see it go to www.napster.com and look at the logo whats wearing the headphones is what you get,its all out in the open but the sheep cannot discern it.Disney like others is turning this planet into invasion of the body snatchers but its all 'entertainment'

All I can say is be responsible for your own programming don't swallow any societal information memes or contagions whole or you might be getting more than you bargain for.

Take it or leave it I rarely post these days.

Ill bump it for those who may care.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Are you kidding me!? LOL!

You know it is possible to associate anything to anything else. It is also possible to associate any group of things to any other group or any one thing, concept or idea.

There is no secret to this nor is there any Evil Conspiracy. It is the same thing as seeing Jesus in a Taco or the Virgin Mary in a Pizza. This is how we Matrix faces in the Clouds. The Human Mind makes associations.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Northisland

Indeed..check this video:

It's just Disney though, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

What's the Big Deal?

Next you will be telling us Halloween is Evil. LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

If you want junkies whores and dysfunctional people just study the career of all the Mouseketeers not Godessess.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Paranoid Society

In individuals insanity is rare, but in groups, parties, nations and epochs it is the rule - Friedrich Nietzsche

We would rather forgive the evil proliferating all around us than the rebellion against it, which we mistake for the true evil - Arno Gruen

LINK - Big Brother Cares for Your Saftey
LINK - Britain Under Surveillance
LINK - Surveillance on Americans (Who's Involved)
LINK - Masses Microchipped and Surveilled
LINK - New Instruments of Surveillance
LINK - Compulsory Finger-Printing On Its Way in Europe
LINK- Children Vaccinated by Force in Maryland
LINK - FBI Cell Phone Spying

: "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

The Science of Mass Manipulation through Crisis Creation

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
SvD fcgcbgxg

edit on 12/30/12 by GENERAL EYES because: fixed embedded video link

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
SvD fcgcbgxg

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I whole hearted believe in the whole subliminal messages in cartoons that influence children, and parents that dont supervise or protect their kids from this type of programing are in for an unpleasnt surprize.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Sex and agression are controled by the same part of the brain, which is pobably why you can't watch a horror movie with out a sex scene....kinda messed up, so are kids being groomed for this kind of programing watching some of these cartoons

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

I'm sorry OP, but that video at the Disney exposed video at the end of your post if so full of errors and robs the rest of your post of credibility. For instance what's with the explanation of the 33 club? It states nothing of credibility or evidence and then states 'now you know'. WHAT?!?.

Some of those subliminal messages are utter trash too. For instance, the whole orphan thing, I can assure you, predates Disney stories by several hundred years in modern forms, and extends MUCH before that so fast as written history can recollect and is even hinted to in various places in archaeological pictorial records (vases etc.).

Mr Tumnas is Pan the sex god? This is also garbage. This character type extends far beyond what it claims is purely perverted Satanic idolatry. This is like saying any depiction of a mermaid is worship of Ariel from Disney's version etc. Satan exists only in Catholic/Christian religion, where this character type far predates Satanic movements and their ilk. This is no different than attributing the swastika as a Nazi original, or the inverted cross as anti-Christian (both of these are not true).

I'm not saying I disagree with everything in your post, but I highly recommend a separation of wheat from chaff before trying to convince anyone with half a mind for this kind of thing that a conspiracy is present less lose all credibility.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have yet to see this source posted in this thread. It takes a look at possible mind control techniques through media.

Mass media are media forms designed to reach the largest audience possible. They include television, movies, radio, newspapers, magazines, books, records, video games and the internet. Many studies have been conducted in the past century to measure the effects of mass media on the population in order to discover the best techniques to influence it. From those studies emerged the science of Communications, which is used in marketing, public relations and politics. Mass communication is a necessary tool to insure the functionality of a large democracy; it is also a necessary tool for a dictatorship. It all depends on its usage.

SOURCE

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
I probably wouldn't have used the word "whores" but it still applies to the point I tried to make.

No probs, but what I was trying to point out is that you should maybe be more aware about the names you're using to make that point. You personally know none of those names you quoted, unless it's unconsciously maybe, but you should maybe know them more before you label them as whores.
edit on 30-12-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiningBeneath

The Pan is a sexual deity he is known for trying to seduce a specific godess but I can not remember which off hand.....but I would agree that the Cenaturs in the Disney's Fantasia are not Pans...lol not even the nappy headed kid filling the white Cenaturs hoof.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Walt Disney freemason secrets symbols – while there may be no actual proof of him being connected with the free masons, in the old 1950s there where many clubs that people belonged too including the masons. Disney sponsored these clubs as a part of its excellent business model. So when they customize the cartoon characters and blend it with the symbols of the freemasons it might look that he was a part of this secret society.

However there are many videos that claim that he planted secret messages on his films, subliminal information that will affect us passively while watching the movies. This might be very scary to think that young kids will learn evil things on their early childhood at the disguise of popular entertainment.

Walt Disney freemason secrets symbols – some movies contains pictures of that secret society but also in movies that where published after his death. So it appears that he was not the only one and other people who work and even still working keep on using the animations to hide there secret messages that suppose to influence us without being aware of it. And other thinks that it is just a hoax. So in the end you have to decide for your own and the best way to do it is to be very selective in want you see on the big screen.

I find it interesting that Hugh Hefner and Walt Disney both lived in Holmbly Hills also known as the Platinum Triangle. I find it interesting that Charles Hisrchorn served as an executive for (A) Playboy, (Director); (B) President of Walt Disney Television and Television Animation and (C) Vice President of Development for Fox Broadcasting Company home of the Simpsons.

Disneyland has underground tunnels and underground entrances that even most employees don’t know about. One victim of total mind-control mentioned that a tunnel entrance was at Matterhorn mountain. (The Matterhorn was opened by Walt and his good-friend Richard Nixon, who rode in the first car down the mountain.) Disney productions has given the Illuminati the cover to bring together Illusionists, magicians, and special effects artists without anyone being suspicious.

Disney became an FBI asset through 33rd degree Freemason and sexual cross dressing pervert, J. Edgar Hoover. Disneyland and Disney World have both been reported as being used in “Princess Programing” to create high level sex slaves like Britney Spears.

LINK

OPEN YOUR EYES - MUST SEE

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

You are unreal. You are talking about things that you have very little knowledge of. Point in FACT...

Your topic lists Witchcraft along with Mind Control, Masons and Illuminati after SYMBOLISM. Then for a reason I can only surmise must be driven by your fear of the unknown...you have grasped at anything and everything that you deem as some sort of Evil and in this case of all things...DISNEY CARTOONS AND MICKY MOUSE! LOL!

Let's take a few of these and really look. Witchcraft. Christianity and the Church in an effort to gain greater control over peoples Minds and Wallets decided to attack MIDWIVES. As a woman was about to give birth...a Midwife was common to help with that birth and these women were paid a small fee.

The Church in an effort to replace these Women with a Priest or Reverend created a directive to label them WITCHES. The Church used the excuse that they must be Witches due to these Women's knowledge of Medicine and Techniques used during Childbirth as the Knowledge of Satan. The Church then had them arrested and tortured by Drowning as if they drowned they were not a Witch and if they did not drown as they confessed to being a Witch to stop the torture...they we then Burned at the Stake. The Church then took their Land and Possessions and any money as well as replaced these women with Priests or Preachers who then were paid to pray during Childbirth which of course raised the Death Rates.

Continued....Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

you have grasped at anything and everything that you deem as some sort of Evil and in this case of all things...DISNEY CARTOONS AND MICKY MOUSE! LOL!

If you chose to subject your children to this, after watching the last video in my previous reply, and everything else presented, then that is your personal choice.

LOL indeed..

That is exactly what the Disney empire expects... that most people will look not a little deeper and see what is really happening. I know, it is much easier to just turn your brain off and watch a video without generating a single thought for 90 minutes. The fact is that there is serious and very disturbing things about the history of Disney and it is getting more and more blatantly evil year by year. However, most people are content to live in ignorant denial until it is too late.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Everything is information including signs and symbols much of this information such as religion and music are downloadable memes,streams or contagions your masters in conjunction with their masters in the spirit world have made it so that when you download one of their memes you tune into that memes false reality here you will get synchronicities,dreams,visions etc that re-inforce the ego's belief it is on the path of 'truth'.

You either can see in the spirit world or you can't but I can tell you what you eventually download from your apples headphones is the same as handed out in fundamentalist baptisms,if you wish to see it go to www.napster.com and look at the logo whats wearing the headphones is what you get,its all out in the open but the sheep cannot discern it.Disney like others is turning this planet into invasion of the body snatchers but its all 'entertainment'

All I can say is be responsible for your own programming don't swallow any societal information memes or contagions whole or you might be getting more than you bargain for.

Take it or leave it I rarely post these days.

Ditto, be careful what you download into your heads people, because the brain processes only what the mind sees. And always remember one persons god is likely another's devil, and vice versa, but no matter who or what they are its likely that they would require some sort of sacrifice, it is how energies are exchanged or siphoned, and sacrifice can mean the bloody kind, or it can just mean getting a bunch of minds in synch to achieve certain ends. So ya TV, religion, and everything else can be, and has been used to those ends.

And also the language of good and evil is one of duality and confusion, beyond that it has very little function and if steeped in it, it will lead you in circles and eventually it will consume you, as it was designed to do. But really if you do not like something and you don't want your kids watching it, then turn it off. Easier said then done what with societal pressures and given that you cant go anywhere and take two steps without all sorts of imagery and things cropping up. There primary goal, like in marketing is basically to deluge everyone in it so it becomes unavoidable, and part of everything everywhere, its all a matter of quantity over quality, and putting out so much content that no matter what your bound to be steeped in it everywhere you go, swimming in a sea of meme's.

But ultimately its simple really, as simple as hitting the off button on the things you do not want, be a smart shoper I suppose, or you can turn off the whole thing if you so choose, infact you can even hit the off button on this entire world.
Or at least some can, But if you can not do that, well then you really do not have a choice, you have the illusion of choices, at which point the only choice left is to pick your poison.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join