It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLISM - Witchcraft, Mind Control, Masons, Illuminati

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

The way you said Anti-Christ and Catholic church made it seem like you thought the people against the Catholic church were the anti-christ.

In reality, it couldn't be farther from the truth. In my opinion, Catholic church takes genuine spirituality, and counterfeits it into 'religion'.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Muawahahaha! It's jelousy i'm sure

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Everything is information including signs and symbols much of this information such as religion and music are downloadable memes,streams or contagions your masters in conjunction with their masters in the spirit world have made it so that when you download one of their memes you tune into that memes false reality here you will get synchronicities,dreams,visions etc that re-inforce the ego's belief it is on the path of 'truth'.

You either can see in the spirit world or you can't but I can tell you what you eventually download from your apples headphones is the same as handed out in fundamentalist baptisms,if you wish to see it go to www.napster.com and look at the logo whats wearing the headphones is what you get,its all out in the open but the sheep cannot discern it.Disney like others is turning this planet into invasion of the body snatchers but its all 'entertainment'

All I can say is be responsible for your own programming don't swallow any societal information memes or contagions whole or you might be getting more than you bargain for.

Take it or leave it I rarely post these days.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I remember that I hade my first huge crush on Snowwhite from the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film) when I was a very young boy. Maybe only 6 or 7. I was like spellbound in the swequence when she dances with the dwarfes and believed she was the most beutiful thing. (Not kidding).
Every christmas eave they aired Disney classics and it was (and still is) a big tradition to watch these trailers. 3 pm every christmas eave millions of Swedes watch these Disney classics as a nice family getogether before Santa arrives. It never occured to me before that I have been influenced by that single sequence but it makes sence now when I think about it.

I have made a movie about another fenomena, the one eye symbolic in the music industry. The movie is artistic in its presentation made as a music video, focusing on music album covers, with a really nice soundtrack I found. It doesnt really give any answers (plenty of other out there), I rather give the viewers the chance to interpret the meaning for themselfs.
I hope you will watch it and give some feedback on the approach. I also would appreciate if someone could give some insight to what the one eye symbolism really mean and could be intended for in this case (other that "Its the all seeing eye").

I also intend to make a movie with movie posters and more magazine covers with the same theme as there are alot of them out there aswell.

edit on 29-12-2012 by CygnusX3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You know, it is funny that a pentagram tattoo was mentioned. I had a pentagram tattoo inked when I was 19 years old and practiced Wicca. Back then the tattoo symbolized something entirely different than it does for me today now that I am 30 and no longer practicing.

I think what we have to remember is that the psychological impact of certain images affect different people different ways. If you take a man like me who is very open minded about the nature of God and religion and throw a pentagram in his face then that man's reaction will be very different than another person who is a traditional Christian. Different strokes for different folks.

As for the Disney take, I saw the video about subliminal Disney messages a while back on a previous thread before I registered, and I can actually remember watching the Lion King when I was fifteen and seeing the word "SEX" rise up into the air. The question on my mind would have to be is this something that is intentional by Disney, where the company actually tells the animators to insert the content, or is this just something that the animators do on there own, kind of like how, back in the day, Atari video game programmers would leave their name in secret rooms in games because they got no recognition from Atari.

No, the pentagram on my arm today has a completely different meaning now that I am older. What used to symbolize a cult now to me shows I have an open mind. I am proud of it and would never get rid of it. It does seem however that all the evidence points to the conclusion that something is amiss in today's society concerning messages subliminally delivered.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Don't buy a television

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
Rabbits were / are the avatars = familiars = symbols = triggers of the goddess whores = Semiramis, Ashtoreth, Isis, Venus, Aphrodite, Astarte, Kali and Ostara.

Sorry, I'm not trying to get at you or discredit anything else you've said in your posts at all, I think you've made a great effort and a lot of it is right, but I don't think it's right at all to simply label all those Goddesses as "whores."

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

NorEaster? Are you kidding me? Illuminati in the Yellow Pages?? Come on man!

You don't find the Illuminati --they find YOU! It's mostly by blood, with a few exceptions, VERY few. You can't just call them up and go, "Umm yeah, I saw your ad in the Yellow Pages, now, I have a few questions and I do hope my reasoning will convince you..." They don't listen to your reason.

Your innocent intentions would get you into alot of trouble --their intelligence is fathoms above yours, with all due respect. Remember, groups like them and Skull & Bones have been around since before our Constitution --the Masons WAY before THAT! They know what they're doing and they know when someone is trying to infiltrate them.

You'll never contact them. And if by some lightning in a bottle chance you do, it's only because they let you and need you to take the fall for one of their own.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I haven't gone through this thread yet but I wanted to say something about symbols and ritual magic used by sickos.

Magic isn't magical... it is either science/God or psychology.... used to deceive... or used to manipulate a result.

You want to know what two common things are that are used both as symbols and in rituals and they both bear their own meaning and purpose in those symbols and rituals. I don't know if it has been mentioned but I'll just tell you what they are before going into multiple ways they can be used.

I want to point one thing out though... there IS a spiritualism that seems a lot more like magic than science... but it still largely involves that value of life in both death and creation and still has order and isn't the same as an illusion. Magic is illusion. Spirituality is real.

The two things I am talking about are common and strong symbols but there are many others but maybe not so common or effective. Blood and poop. Yep. Very popular in magic among these sickos.
edit on 29-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74

SYMBOLISM TOP LINKS

here - Black Ops Symbolism

I had a look at these badges and some of them have Latin in them, not too unusual but I used Google Translator to find out what they mean...THAT was interesting.

Image 2 of 12: There's a picture of an alien behind the B-52.
Latin: gustatus similis pullus
English: Taste like chicken

Image 10 of 12: There's a picture of a large black manta ray.
Latin: pottus est mellus quam satis bene (not sure about one of the words satis, I originally thought it said satts but did not translate and satis did)
English: Potter is a pretty good honey

Image 11 of 12: Large sail ship under the stars.
Latin: pyxis: non est ad astra mollis e terris via
English: large, there is no soft way from the earth to the stars

The only one that really got my attention was the one with an alien in it and saying, tastes like chicken.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by comfortablynumb

I just had to do a little confirmation Search on what you just said cos it sounded so out there... Lol.

Tastes like chicken
does this suggest previous contact?

edit on 29-12-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I can agree with the symbolism being used and what it might mean. I do see that.

Penis' are used in advertising. I learnt this in an art class. If you look at any ad for alcohol, most use a glass of ice cubes. In the cubes you will see the shape of a penis. I see penis' everywhere because I have a dirty mind! Perhaps I was subliminally influenced? Or they really are present and I see them more easily than most. However I never watched cartoons as a child. My only interest in super heroes is Spider-Man, Marvel comics. I'm currently addicted to watching The Amazing Spider Man movie.

Am I supposed to believe sex is a sin?
I don't think it is.
I won't be told it is.

I also see nothing wrong with a girl trying to make herself up to look pretty.
That is just something ugly girls say because they are jealous.
If you stuff hamburgers, soda pops and donuts into yourself on a regular basis , expect to look out of shape and feel bad about yourself. Thin girls just don't eat like that. That is the truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has mentioned this in the thread already (I only read page 1, and were on page 8 now), but just in case, you do realise that Disney based the original stories on Grimm Brothers stories, and that the Brothers Grimm actually just collected old stories... Walt Disney, I'm pretty sure, lightened up the stories.

And the femininine beauty is likely due to the writers and animators imagination of how they believe a young child would like a fairytale to go, princesses usually are depicted as beautiful, and I'm pretty sure its always been like that.

I highly doubt that the penis appearing in the advertisement was a planned part of some conspiracy. Come on now.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I see it as more of an alchemical thing. The symbols are simple reminders that help to enable focus subconsciously on what the symbols represent ritually. What i mean is they place the symbols on everything everywhere not for us but themselves. Most of the symbols are used by them ritually and in meditations to subconsciously attach meaning to them to enable to focus on a specific goal represented by the ritual. Then when they place these symbols everywhere it gives the ritual power by enabling them to be constantly reminded of the ritual.

i am wondering if i am coherently explaining what i am trying to explain. I have a lot of personal experience with the occult so i am drawing on that knowledge to piece this together.
edit on 29-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
But what of the GOD(S) of GENESIS..
edit on 12/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Well, according to The Sumerian Texts - the creators (Elohim / Annunaki) wanted to use humans as slaves and was angry when the God of the Earth (Enki - Serpent) gave humans knowledge to free themselves and to learn and grow.

[color=cyan] If we are going to go into exact data interpretations, then arpgme WE must first accept that first... Modern day translators of the ancient data related to FATHER ANU and his Son(s) LORD ENKI and LORD ENLIL is not 100% accurate 1 says this to further pull mind(s) to better filter data internally. With this in mind that the data as best deciphered by people(s) like Zacharia Stichin may he rest, you individually begin to consciously link. In a way that may become the filler data for the potentially miss(ed) understood.

EX:
Something as simple as a feather may be drawn / sketched tilted a certain way in drawings on floor /ceilings and mean something totally different then being interpreted. But may pass or be accepted as truth and reconfigure future found text as they are interpreted. Further distracting from truth... many potentially may have done on accident and bless them for trying to understand the past, BUT SOME SMH some MAY HAVE DELIBRITLY modified text data to derail say future projected powers so they will fall victim to some nefarious activity in the end placing the power were it started, well that is on EA*RTH.. So to simplify arpgme, some data may or is mis understood and misleading (don't know if for deception - ignorance or both) This can effect future /present interpreters of the data as you and the but as our minds/conscious within the collective chisel at different areas of non truth WE find truth in pieces/fragments and like a puzzle must connect them to design the best answers on truth of these DIETIES mentioned.

Seraphim(s) and Cherubim personal question:
arpgme and others who read... no need to answer direct send it telepathically
from the data on these entities would they be considered ET to living and what living consider dead beings (once the living beings recognized them from both planes) ? Do to them being able to manage their ENERGIES on THESE 2 known PLANES OF EXISTENCE both life and death sides?

-I guess what I am asking is if any beings can go back and forth like say LORD JESUS CHRIST was is said to do is this normal ET or more CREATOR CREATION GOD sent beings to GUIDE other CREATOR CREATIONS since they were are giving passage back and forth. as perceived by humans and Extraterrestrials both alike who perceive life and death the same sometimes. closed-
These DIETIES CAN or may be GRANTED ABILITIES to see/interact with CREATOR Creation(s) in current life as its called mode and make observations from whatever DIMENSION they are within @ that moment and assist or control from the other side. Depending on the frequency level your soul/spirit/internal energy vibrations ATTRACT you too... You encounter these Entities that may have been in similar life and death phases within EXISTENCE as are WE now they have ASCENDED TO HIGHER PLANES... and so can go back and forth and I don't know but there may be others with this ability who are worshipped lets just say elsewhere and have ascended for their GREAT positive deeds with their people(s) of their realm of Existence or for their heavy negative deeds. That may have turned them into LOWER demiz or overlords of the negative (traps perhaps perhaps)

Originally posted by arpgme
So, if this is correct, I would say that they are just as bad. Then again, looking at the story in another way, maybe these creators thought that by keeping humans without knowledge, things would remain simple and peaceful... it is hard to say either way.

[color=cyan]Very hard to make the exact call my friend but at least we are trying... This is why 1 wonders how some can have super egos as if they have 100% data with the technology they may have of ancient times for again it can be bonding them to something more sinister... TESTING their souls for the HIGHER KINGDOM STILL!?
edit on 12/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Cheers man, I read the boards in the dark and you have just blinded me. I'm sure its important being typed in eyeball burning blue and all, but as I am now blind I may never know what your post contained. PS. I used voice to text.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by comfortablynumb

I just had to do a little confirmation Search on what you just said cos it sounded so out there... Lol.

Tastes like chicken
does this suggest previous contact?

Tell me bout it...when I read tastes like chicken, I had to do a double take and yes, it definitely does appear to suggest that, weird huh.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What if the symbols, as you say open a direct connection with the subconscious, are used to place memes in children's subconscious such as their latest one "Evil is the new good" ( the heros are all "evil" ) ?.
Bad guys are now good .
Someone would like this idea to fruit so that children behave badly/evilly as that is the new disney hero archetype.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Man look at all the pagan hate in this thread. Calling our Gods and Goddesses derogatory names, calling our practices and rituals evil. But, then the same people complain when they're called out for the hate. Claim the rest of us are persecuting them.
One need only look at this thread and the ignorance therein.

Pathetic.

I think that's all I have to say about this thread. Continue on with your religious bigotry all.
edit on 29-12-2012 by optimus primal because: clarification

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
0/10

The word cartoon predates the word car.. by about 900 years.

Since you based your entire premise on your opening remarks, I am just going to have to go ahead and skip it and say it's probably garbage.

Which is really too bad that you are making weird points. Disney is bad enough without these moronic mind control and satanist non-existent issues.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Well satanism works with opposites, or whatever they prefer to call it. So thats what i am saying though. In the context you are using it maybe, like hiding the symbols in the media and attached them to ideaologies like you say then yeah it would work.

If you haven't noticed how peoples idea of decency is becoming warped. People are walking around in a confused state, easily influenced.
edit on 29-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join