It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost stratospheric aerosol geo engineering pilots over rural Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Germination rate is poor, in some cases down to less than ½% of some seeds groups (we know what we are doing).

The crops that take off are producing poorly in colour taste and appearance so quality nutrition, minerals and vitamins’ would most likely be down also as our naturopath results showed.

We eat off the land almost every meal every day.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

The crops that take off are producing poorly in colour taste and appearance so quality nutrition, minerals and vitamins’ would most likely be down also as our naturopath results showed.

And all of this is because you saw two planes contrails?

Other than just looking up and seeing two planes exhaust how did you decide that what you saw was infact some kind of spraying and not normal contrails?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I you would be kind enough to guide me in uploading video from a nokia n9 android phone to ats I will be able to share with you visual footage of what I have witnessed first hand.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Please explain more about your naturopath results and how your tests were conducted?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I you would be kind enough to guide me in uploading video from a nokia n9 android phone to ats I will be able to share with you visual footage of what I have witnessed first hand.

Well you could upload it to youtube then you can use that link and upload it to ATS...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thanks kindly ^

1 OF 3 is of the first plane.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
2 of 3 the second plane joins in.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
3 of 3 half hour later the results in such a short time

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
3 of 3 half hour later the results in such a short time

3 planes with normal contrails, happens all the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

There are many people here who will trust what they see with their own eyes, many of us are capable of making simple determinations between normal and abnormal.
Unfortunately normalcy bias gets in the way for many people, as far as they are concerned, nothing is happening everything you see is a contrail.
keep collecting evidence, if you have any money you can use for sample testing of air and water please collect samples and get them tested.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Unfortunately normalcy bias gets in the way for many people, as far as they are concerned, nothing is happening everything you see is a contrail.

Well, then the way to stop normalcy bias is to actually prove the case for chemtrails, but as of this post there hasn't been evidence to prove they exist...

But please feel free to provide any evidence you can find that proves that those are more than contrails....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You need to check your videos as they aren't embedding correctly..

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Every single claim of chemtrails uses the exact same evidence.

"I looked up in the sky and saw a plane."

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Because other than "I know what I saw and it wasn't normal" I have yet to see any actual proof of it happening. I've seen odd patents, which don't prove anything, I've seen papers that talk about what MIGHT be done, that don't prove anything, etc. It has to date, all boiled down to people not understanding what they are seeing.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Because other than "I know what I saw and it wasn't normal" I have yet to see any actual proof of it happening.

It is easier to say "I know what I saw" than it is to actually do a little research and learn what they are actually seeing.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Fireyaguns, your posts have caused conjunctivitis in my left eye. Its all your fault. My proof of this? I took the time to read your posts, and then I was diagnosed with conjunctivitis. It must be true.

edit on 28-12-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

If it looks like a duck, if it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, if it swims like a duck it is probably a duck. Why would you want more proof?

It is to you what you believe it to be and even if a dna sample were taken you still would not believe it is a duck.

Why should I spend my money on a dna sample when obviously it is a duck.

Each individual is entitled to their own belief and should be allowed to hold that belief without ridicule from others. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

As for being contrails commercial airliners sometimes do produce contrails but they do not last long for they are water vapor. Chemtrails linger they expand and can cover a large portion of the sky. They do not evaporate like contrails because they consist of compounds designed for a specific purpose. What they are made up of and what is the purpose is not important for me to know, commercial airliners do not fly in circles and their contrails vanish rather quickly.

Commercial passenger airlines hire pilots who are trained and experienced they do not get lost. The airline companies would not hire a pilot that was incompetent and if one ever would fly in circles trying to figure out where he was he would not fly again, fuel is expensive, planes are too expensive and law suits can lead to bankruptcy.

2 Cor 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

I believe it is a duck.

Br Ben

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrBen

As for being contrails commercial airliners sometimes do produce contrails but they do not last long for they are water vapor. Chemtrails linger they expand and can cover a large portion of the sky. They do not evaporate like contrails because they consist of compounds designed for a specific purpose. What they are made up of and what is the purpose is not important for me to know, commercial airliners do not fly in circles and their contrails vanish rather quickly.

Commercial passenger airlines hire pilots who are trained and experienced they do not get lost. The airline companies would not hire a pilot that was incompetent and if one ever would fly in circles trying to figure out where he was he would not fly again, fuel is expensive, planes are too expensive and law suits can lead to bankruptcy.

Contrails persist for hours in some cases, and turn into cirrus cloud cover. During WWII bombers had to fly different routes back to their base, because the cloud cover from their own contrails had spread and gotten so thick they couldn't see.

As early as the 1920s persistent contrails were seen in the air, and they have been studied for decades. Some interesting studies came out after 9/11 because of the lack of contrails, both persistent and non-persistent.

As for getting lost, pilots rely on GPS and other navigation systems. If they are off, then the pilot is going to get lost, just like anyone else. There is no training that will keep them from getting lost if their navigation systems go out. I can't count the times the military (some of the most highly trained pilots in the world) has had to send out another plane to guide one into a base, because their navigation system was out. In fact it just recently happened with a B-1 and a C-17. The B-1 lost navigation over Afghanistan and had to be guided in by the C-17.

Commercial planes also fly in circles. They're called holding patterns, and can occur at any point in their flight. If they are too close to a plane ahead of them, they might have to circle to gain spacing. Or if the airport is too busy for them to land, they might have to orbit for awhile until a space opens up. Or if there is bad weather at the airport they are heading to, they'll orbit for awhile (Avianca flight 52 crashed in New York because they stayed in the holding pattern too long and ran out of fuel). All of what was described is normal, and everything that is brought up in the chemtrail debate has been normal as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

A famous judge once said never say never, None of us has all the answers and i thank you for informing me of your thoughts and beliefs and i respect you for standing up for your beliefs. I respectfully ask of you that you allow me that same privilege. Having said that and understanding how you arrived at your conclusion i still believe it is a duck.

I hope i do not offend anyone and if i do please forgive me for i do not have all the answers yet.

Br Ben

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BrBen

I have no problems with people understanding the science of what is going on, and then choosing to believe what they will. In fact I have respect for those people, because at least they take the time to understand what is going on instead of just saying "I know what I saw!" and ignoring facts. If you choose to believe in chemtrails after understanding the science of contrails, then I won't try to change your mind or belittle you in any way (I won't belittle you in any way if you chose to believe in chemtrails either way).

My only purpose in this discussion is to inform people of what they might be seeing when it comes to holding patterns, and the aviation side of things. What you do with that information I leave up to you. I only ask for the same respect that I give to others in return, and not to be called a shill or other insult, just because I don't immediately buy what is being sold.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join