It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost stratospheric aerosol geo engineering pilots over rural Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

We've come together on this one and Uncinus has shown pretty conclusively that what you saw were commercial flights in holding patterns.

edit on 29/12/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I see no coming together at all yet.

Are you referring to the cartoon like pictures that are not showing all the true details of three planes actions at once that day?

What I saw was not pictures of holding patterns.

edit on 29-12-2012 by fireyaguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

as if you do not realize that without regulation there is nothing to stop anyone doing whatever they like!!

You wanting us to agree to geo engineering being regulated is funny, it reminds me of the great American joke where the people regulated by their own government handed over all their gold and silver for debt notes/ paper money.
What we have now, is a promise to pay with paper money worth no more than the paper itself.

Regulations for aerosol geo engineering would only give them our consent to continue.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

As for the agent provocateur sent to confuse the issue! I see a few members here that fit that description by their constant argument regarding aerosol geo engineering and disregard for the inhabitancy of Earth.

So the question I have is why is it when someone gives you the reason and can even show you what you were seeing the same old thing happens the government agent talk comes out. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

...or am I bluffing?

Do you really need an answer to that?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

ignore them but note carefully: you dids not call them chemtrails or even used the word

Ok then geoengineering is a theory not a reality...

Is that better for you?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

SRM Patent: patft.uspto.gov.../50031 86&RS=PN/5003186
Montana SRM Ethics Page: www.umt.edu...
EDF SRM: solutions.edf.org...
EDF SRM Vimeo: vimeo.com...
SRMGI: www.srmgi.org...
SRM Image: justmeint.files.wordpress.com...

fight back with orgone! educate-yourself.org...

So nnow the question is when are you going to stop trying to push these same links as some sort of evidence when you have been shown time after time what these are for?

Orgone.... Really?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You mean the aircraft tracks that were posted 20 days before you posted this thread?
The ones where you said they were almost accurate to what you saw?

Odds are your observations aren't 100% accurate.

Odds are the "cartoon like pictures" are accurate since they use real data and were created well before you even thought about writing this thread, so they weren't drawn up to "discredit" you.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Are you referring to the cartoon like pictures that are not showing all the true details of three planes actions at once that day?

Now here is where you are confusing things, because you say this above yet you say this in another earlier post..

What is seen here is almost accurate other than the plane was leaving a trail from way out west circled as the picture above shows in the area the picture shows but once it ran out of trail it returned west.

So then your saying that the cartoon that you were shown is not accurate but you say this above..

So then which is it the illustration from Uncinus was not what your seeing or was that what you were seeing, because you can't seem to make up your mind....

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Odds are your observations aren't 100% accurate.

I would lean more towards that being the answer..

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

as if you do not realize that without regulation there is nothing to stop anyone doing whatever they like!!

You wanting us to agree to geo engineering being regulated is funny, it reminds me of the great American joke where the people regulated by their own government handed over all their gold and silver for debt notes/ paper money.
What we have now, is a promise to pay with paper money worth no more than the paper itself.

PS OP regarding your crops you might want to check that they aren't spraying Brawndo because some idiots think brawndo has what plants need, because brawndo has electrolites.

Regulations for aerosol geo engineering would only give them our consent to continue.

Isn't that one of them logical fallacies or something? You know, that one about using unrelated comparisions or somethung?

Seriously OP you are doing the believers no favours with this bunkum.

Stratospheric aerosol geo engineering? Lol. (S.A.G.E or ST.A.G.E) that's so funny. Give it a sciency name and everyone will think it's legit.

OP are you sure it's S.A.G.E, I think it's much more likely to be chemtrails!

I personally have no doubt that weather modification and geoengineering are both happening but the "you didn't see it I did" mentality in evidence here does our cause no good.

edit on 29-12-2012 by merkins because: Ps

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I hope they aren't spraying Brawndo. It may have electrolites but I don't think it's got what plants want. It would explain the problems with the crops.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by merkins

I hope they aren't spraying Brawndo.

Idiocracy... now that's funny.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BrBen

Each individual is entitled to their own belief and should be allowed to hold that belief without ridicule from others. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

This is what "proof" of "chemtrails" always boils down to.

Your opinion is just that, and nothing more. "Belief" is little more than faith and a lack of skepticism in general.

Any scientist will tell you that skepticism is the primary force moving knowledge and science forward.
"Beleif" and "faith" have proven for centuries to retard advancement of knowledge.
Half the Facts You Know Are Probably Wrong

Celebrities Go to War Against Science

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And how are you going to stop them happening except by regulations??

We stop them together.

How can you stop them if not by regulating them??

REGULATE. The power to regulate commerce, vested in congress, is the power to prescribe the rules by which It shall be governed, that is, the conditions upon which it shall be conducted, to determine when it shall be free, and when subject to duties or other exactions. The power also embraces within its control all the instrumentalities by which that commerce may be carried on, and the means by which it may be aided and encouraged.
Black’s Law Dictionary

You see here is the problem in the beginning. The governments already regulates these programes without giving us the flesh and blood men and women full disclosure as it is, so why would we want our already deceitful governments to regulate what should not exist in the first place.

How do you know they are already regulated if you do no know what the regulations are?

Did you pick up on the part where it is written ‘the power to regulate commerce’?

Yes - what about it?

If you are concerned about the "inhabitancy of Earth" what do you think we should do if the climate changes to make the earth less habitable??

Let’s start with the pricks flying the planes and work up to who is in charge of the stratospheric aerosol geo engineering programmes.

Let's find some credible evidence that such a thing is actually happening in the first place.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Your analogy entirely escapes me I'm sorry.

I'm pretty sure you said you want geo-engineering banned didn't you? so how are you going to do that unless there are regulations banning it?

Why couldn't regulations ban it entirely??

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The gold is worthless too, if the SHTF...If I have a potato, I ain't selling it for all the gold in the world...

Can you clear up this obtuse statement?

Honestly, all this crapola about supposed chemtrails is really quite hilarious...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Yes I can.
If we were to agree to regulations for aerosol geo engineering, we would be giving our consent by acknowledgement of the activities without full disclosure of the true accurate truth which should not be misleading but correct. Do we have this?

If someone was to rat poison your drinking water a little at a time, would you like to regulate the amount or should it never be in your water in the first place?

The posts above that twist the words and make assumptions on others behalf will not get a response.

edit on 29-12-2012 by fireyaguns because: can't spell

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Local news report of the aerosol geo engineering patterns.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Local news reporting exactly what's been explained to you in this thread.

Contrails from aircraft in holding patterns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join