It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012" is still happening… don't be deceived.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've never once thought that on December 21st 2012 a big event would happen to wipe out earth. I still believe however that HUGE earth changes are coming very, very soon. I've spend the last year off from work studying, meditating. I visited Psychics, I got hypnosis with Dolloras Cannon, I went to remote viewing with the best. I did all this because I wanted to make sure the feelings I was having weren't crazy.

I quit my great job in California and moved to Indiana, even left behind my entire house. I know you think I'm crazy, but the events will come when you least expect them.

I'd love to answer questions about the psychics and my session on 2012 with Mrs Cannon.

I assure you we will see destruction like never before by the end of spring. If I had to guess, I feel like it's coming sooner. I'm not prone to wild fantasy, or trying to hype up some event because I secretly want to happen. As many of you know I've been a "janitor" for many DoD companies, at places like Colorado Airport and lockheed Martin. 10 years ago a civilian at lockheed opened my eyes and showed me true evidence that those in control of shadow governments (call them what you want) were helping to hasten some natural disasters to turn earth into a paradise for them with less population.

I know I may be seen as a nut, but please don't sell your survival gear until summer. Don't get rid of your rice, or anything you did. Keep your guard up until Summer.

You will see. I'm willing to bet the $2800 I have in my savings account and even put it in escrow to secure the bet if I have any takers. I'm that certain.

Please don't live in fear. It's birth pains. I'd love to tell you about what I found out under hypnosis about myself or whatever.

I also recommend reading Dolloras Cannon's book series the Convoluted Universe. She asksed people under hypnosis to tell about the future. She's done over 10,000 sessions all over the world and people no matter what they believe all tell the same story.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah, for 5 more days bawse.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thank god!!!!!!!

I thought with Dec 21st over these type of threads would be over... There so much fun

Ok give me 2-1 odds and Ill take your bet

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

I'd love to tell you about what I found out under hypnosis about myself or whatever.

Do tell. I'd like to know.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I never thought Dec 21st would be "the end", but could it be the beginning of the end? Maybe it is meant to make everyone aware of changes and that these changes will continue to worsen?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why don't you simply share what knowledge you have about the future instead of waiting for people to ask questions. Give us an overview of what you have learned...
edit on 27-12-2012 by VisitorQ because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
I've never once thought that on December 21st 2012 a big event would happen to wipe out earth. I still believe however that HUGE earth changes are coming very, very soon. I've spend the last year off from work studying, meditating. I visited Psychics, I got hypnosis with Dolloras Cannon, I went to remote viewing with the best. I did all this because I wanted to make sure the feelings I was having weren't crazy.

I'm not sure where to even start with this.. so you went to a psychic to verify you weren't crazy... uh huh... i'm sure you paid her good money to tell you that as well... what's that you say? You had hypnosis so it must be true.. perhaps your unaware of what hypnosis really is... it is the power of suggestion.

Now thats not to say that there won't be some sort of economic collapse or what not but that could be next spring or in 20 years; or you know never.
edit on 27-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My BS detector just went through the roof.
edit on 27-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Moving the goalposts I see. It didn't happen on 12/21 so now it's a few months from now? I've been to this dance before...time to change the beat.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial I assure you we will see destruction like never before by the end of spring.

this wouldn't surprise me in the least. the earth is in tumult.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Depending on where you are in Indiana, watch the New Madrid Fault. You may be living on the next big event to occur.

Judging from where you lived and where you live now, I think we have some clues as to what you dreamt and what may happen (if in fact your premonitions are accurate.)

You're either telling us A) massive earthquakes west coast, B) other natural disaster - also west coast, C) all of Hollywood will reveal itself to be reptilians who will commence their plan of global conquest. Why else would they be working so hard at making all that money there? We all know how much cash a film can generate?

Please, share your actual predictions and insights. We want to know.
edit on 27-12-2012 by skyzeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
fearmonger much?

you 2012ers just cant help yourself huh?

enough is enough
edit on 27-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
$2800 you say? I'll take the bet.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
mumbles:

interesting, the "prophets" of "nothing will happen" continue to chant their mantric dogma
why?

amusing, how many think/believe that the 21st having passed, there will be no catastrophes, ever again

rofl, "nothing will happen" believers

end?
beginning?

depends on your POV. i.e. half empty/half full

OP better get with the revealing , or could wind up like this guy, or at least judged in the same league
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You are correct it is still 2012 for four more days, and spring will be in 2013, not 2012, so what exactly are you trying to get at?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

you are very correct.... the most devestation/earth changes are yet to come

the whole perios of time that the winter solstice passes through the dark rift of the galactic center is this 'birth pangs' era you alluded to....

now understand that the 13 baktun number of days 144,000 X 13 = 1,872,000,000 days till dec 21st 2012
is true...
but the pop culture interpetation was faulty in saying that this was a 'termination' datre instead of a proper understanding that the dark rift passage signifies the cycle of Earth changes brought about to some degree or other each zodiacal cycle of approximately every 26,000 years

in this dark rift passage (since the mid-to late 1980s until about 2014-2016,) this will be the 'beginnings of sorrows' when the whole earth system of weather, climate, stability, volcanos, magnetosphere, distress upon the Earth begins to increase exponetionally each year--- and probably extending until 2020 and beyond...

this "2012 era" as opposed to the specific day: 21-12-2012.... is just the start !!

blame it on the polar ice melts as the oceans rise & the thin oceanic crust is compressed more than ususl & the land mass glacial ice melts and the lands rise along with the mantle plumes stretching further...
causing more lava domes, and other geological strata to outgass older trapped pockets of greenhouse gasses thus creating more heat of the atmosphere...
the Earth Core reacting to the plasticity of the crust and its movemants... making the mantle & the mantle plume convection currents to go beserk

one stress causing stresses & changes to a chain of other geologic & ecological variants from the past 300 year 'normal'

i am glad to see these earth changes becoming more pronounced, Nature has to restore the planet to pre-GM food condition...

Nature needs to destroy the ability of science to clone or gene splice the DNA of all the lifeforms here on our spaceship Earth.... the problem of enlightened humanity has passed the point-of-no-return- point and has to be curbed, culled to save the planet from ourselves
edit on 27-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisitorQ

Why don't you simply share what knowledge you have about the future instead of waiting for people to ask questions. Give us an overview of what you have learned...
edit on 27-12-2012 by VisitorQ because: spelling

Because that is how it works!!
An attention whore needs those questions like air to breath

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

enough is enough

Its so interesting to me... multitudes of cynical scoffers seem compelled to flock to threads like these and seem programmed to parrot some cliche response, over and over again, even though they apparently "dont care" (but still feel the need to post), are convinced "nothing will happen" (a logical impossibility), and so forth.

What compels the herds of "skeptics" to jump onto every thread they see? Who are you all trying to convince repeating yourselves over and over? Others? Or yourselves?

It seems like a fear based reaction to me. That would explain the incessant need to repeatedly go on the offensive against anything that if it were to happen, might shake up the box theyve placed reality into.
edit on 12/27/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I really don't care either way, it's all good. Now if it does happen it's going to be a hell of a show, am I a bad person for wanting to watch it from a good spot?

Also I would like to know more details about the OP's story, would you mind telling a little more of it? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by goou111

enough is enough

Its so interesting to me... multitudes of cynical scoffers seem compelled to flock to threads like these and seem programmed to parrot some cliche response, over and over again, even though they apparently "dont care" (but still feel the need to post), are convinced "nothing will happen" (a logical impossibility), and so forth.

What compels the herds of "skeptics" to jump onto every thread they see? Who are you all trying to convince repeating yourselves over and over? Others? Or yourselves?

they flock because they thrive on ridiculing people and trying to make themselves look big. when they get in these threads they show signs of fear, lashing out at anyone who confronts them. fear is very powerful and few are willing to admit they live in fear.

as far as the OP's content well i'll take it with a grain of salt until the OP returns for a rebuttal. Dolores Cannon is pretty interesting to listen to and i like the way she speaks directly, without mixing words or meanings.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join