It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012" is still happening… don't be deceived.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes of course it's "still happening":

Human ego is too big to admit that BS was believed for years....and "prophets" and chanelers want to continue taking your money

What did you expect? Dolores Cannon and anyone else ADMITTING "Hey! Yes we were wrong, we're so sorry." - despite the VERY OBVIOUS fact that nothing, nothing in the slightest, happened on dec 21?

But...do me a favor...continue giving them your money. And continue believing. I can understand that it might be difficult to spend several hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars for a regression session...and maybe spent years reading books....just to find out it's all just cheap hocus-pocus. YOUR awakening will come then when you realize this. I wish you much luck with that!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
I assure you we will see destruction like never before by the end of spring. If I had to guess, I feel like it's coming sooner. I'm not prone to wild fantasy, or trying to hype up some event because I secretly want to happen.

Sooooooo 2013 then not 2012. I see the predication date has changed.

Question : where is the link to your prediction you made BEFORE 21st dec that the true date would be in 2013? If there isn't one then you are predicting with hindsight. Which I can do as well !!!!!!!!!

You will see. I'm willing to bet the $2800 I have in my savings account and even put it in escrow to secure the bet if I have any takers. I'm that certain.

How about your house at least that would be serious and a true reflection of how certain your are. After all who will need a house after the end of the world !

I also recommend reading Dolloras Cannon's book series the Convoluted Universe. She asksed people under hypnosis to tell about the future. She's done over 10,000 sessions all over the world and people no matter what they believe all tell the same story.

Wow shocker rooney the same person manages to gleen the same prediction from people she hypnotised. Whatever next! Maybe those stage hypnotists should change jobs and enter the prediction game, after all, they all seem to get the audience participants to do the same thing : behave like animals, eat raw onions etc etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
I still believe however that HUGE earth changes are coming very, very soon.

You only have a few more days before your "3 days of darkness" nonsense was shown to be just a hoax....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

No it isn't.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You lost me at Dolloras Cannon.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I also knew the 21st would not be the end, Baktuns said it would be the beginning of the new cycle the end of the old, a change for man as we know it. the baktuns also said each baktun ended with earth "changing events".
well that was completely taken out of context and over hyped. i wonder what happened behind our backs while everyone was fapping on about all of this.
looking at the world currently I guess one could say maybe she's warming up to it, the floods in the UK the storms in the USA and the COLD in Russia, the rumble in the volcano in chile. but we will see what she has in store for us all.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
mumbles:

interesting, the "prophets" of "nothing will happen" continue to chant their mantric dogma
why?
because there is no such thing as magic and prophecies and nothing happened that was prophesied. Sorry. Things happen all the time. So I don't get your point.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Might as well open 2013 end of the world thread. Listen to me as I say this, there will 2013, 2014, 2015 doom threads until the internet can't hold them anymore. People are dying for something to happen so they can have an excuse to go nuts. I learn to bite my lips and take a couple of tylenols when I read these threads.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"I know nobody on ATS should be taken seriously, but I happen to know for about 99.99% that something is in fact going to happen on or before December 21st 2012. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, I would have claimed you were all nut jobs. I'm so confident I moved from my home of 25 years in California to the middle of the sticks in Indiana. "

The above you posted on December 2nd 2012.

Yet here you claim...

"I've never once thought that on December 21st 2012 a big event would happen to wipe out earth. I still believe however that HUGE earth changes are coming very, very soon. I've spend the last year off from work studying, meditating. I visited Psychics, I got hypnosis with Dolloras Cannon, I went to remote viewing with the best. I did all this because I wanted to make sure the feelings I was having weren't crazy." 27th December 2102

You are bad liar and a even worse prophet and a fruitcake. You like all the others that claim to know something which equals squat and then come out with another version of enlightenment.

Your just a fruitcake. Mind you I like fruitcake.
edit on 27-12-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
What you said is reflected to some degree at the link above. Who knows for sure but it should be warning
enough for any Californian etc.. Can't say they were not warned if they see the video. What else can one
do but say it then step back and make no claims to have special knowledge. You bet some things often happen at an unexpected time..sometimes there are subtle warnings or not so subtle warnings. Things are getting scary at all levels but like many of you I would hope we would wake up and life would be improved for all. I am too old of a woman to sink into anything without what's going on redrawing my attention rather quickly.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
"I know nobody on ATS should be taken seriously, but I happen to know for about 99.99% that something is in fact going to happen on or before December 21st 2012. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, I would have claimed you were all nut jobs. I'm so confident I moved from my home of 25 years in California to the middle of the sticks in Indiana. "

The above you posted on December 2nd 2012.

Yet here you claim...

"I've never once thought that on December 21st 2012 a big event would happen to wipe out earth. I still believe however that HUGE earth changes are coming very, very soon. I've spend the last year off from work studying, meditating. I visited Psychics, I got hypnosis with Dolloras Cannon, I went to remote viewing with the best. I did all this because I wanted to make sure the feelings I was having weren't crazy." 27th December 2102

There is no specific prediction of WHAT he thought might occur in the first paragraph you dug up, only that SOMETHING would. Therefore, the specific scenario stated in the second paragraph ("wipe out earth") as never being believed in is not a contradiction to the information presented in the first; in fact that particular assessment youve made, that he is lying, is logically impossible to make given the information you have presented, as there is no way to ascertain what exactly the poster was referring to in the first paragraph, thus establishing that he lied simply cannot be done.

Youve assumed information that is not presented, corrupting your assessment.

Originally posted by pacifier2012

You are bad liar and a even worse prophet and a fruitcake. You like all the others that claim to know something which equals squat and then come out with another version of enlightenment.

Your just a fruitcake. Mind you I like fruitcake.
edit on 27-12-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

At least get your logic right before throwing insults around. Otherwise you risk looking like a doofus when someone points out the glaring flaws.
edit on 12/27/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Good bit of detective work
Would love to hear the OP's explanation for that post but it seems like he has done a hit and run with this thread, I am smelling a fraud....

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Im confused when you say "dont live in fear, it's birth pains"..but in the same breath, you say the shadow government are helping to make these things happen.

Are they NATURAL events/birth pains..or is the "shadow government" causing it.

One of them, we should be afraid, the other, is natural and we cannot do a thing about it.

Thanks, just needed some clarification of this.

As I said, if it's absolutely from nature, then, of course, we shouldnt fear.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The only thing I can agree with you is the facts. They major governments built massive underground bunkers for a reason.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He isn't coming back. I thought so the second I read his urging that we ask him for the information rather than including it in his opening post like anyone else would. That's the tried and true scammer's trick.

Come now, natural disasters happen periodically throughout the planet's lifespan. When the next one comes, even if it's 1,000 years from now, everyone will be calling it the foretold apocalypse.
Despite the fact that the date will have since been moved 900 times over.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I will take your bet send me a message.
Im sick of all these dooms day threads. At least the other provided some twisted evidence.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

"fearmonger much?"

Man, you are frequenting the wrong website if you're honestly worried about that sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahmani86
I belive that 21/12/2012 was the date recognised as the beginning of a cycle from
Hell,
Throughout the year bad things will take place one tragedy after the other.
:-(

like every year then. you should really have a good look around the world tragedies have been happening one after another throughout history. never been the end of the world yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
These people don't stop. Ever.

I'm not coming back to this forum, period.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

2012 will continue to happen till it ends on January 1, 2013

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join