It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ULTIMATE AR-15

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Should things like this be made? Sure why not. I don't see anyone screaming about people who pimp their cars and trucks out, hydraulics, gull wing doors, nitro etc. While I think it makes the gun look stupid as hell and I would never buy one, just like any other collector of unique items I say sure why not. Just because there might not be any practical use for it in everyday life never stopped people from making things that are one of a kind. In my opinion there is some really neat stuff out there that might be dangerous and could possibly kill you, but because they are not guns means it's ok.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lol Only in america wow . Not much between the legs (or ears for that matter ) but hey get one of these make ya feel like a real man.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Even in states where open carry is allowed, if you saw I person with this on the street or anywhere off a shooting range you would be afraid.

It would be why does this person have this ?
And do they plan to fire it ?

It is a scary beast to see in a setting other than a shooting range or a gun shop.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
Even in states where open carry is allowed, if you saw I person with this on the street or anywhere off a shooting range you would be afraid.

It would be why does this person have this ?
And do they plan to fire it ?

It is a scary beast to see in a setting other than a shooting range or a gun shop.

I wouldn't be afraid because I see it for what it is: an impractical, heavy thing put together for a jape. They even joke about "zombies." It looks scary to the uninformed, but it is actually less dangerous due to its cumbersome nature than a simple rifle without all of that worthless crap strapped on.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey.......I've heard the song many times and always wondered what one looked like.

Now I can say I've actually seen one on video. Yes indeed. I'll bet that did have the obligatory bottle opener somewhere on it. Surely...

Gotta love the folks who build up guns like some people build cars. Err...or kinda keep an eye on them. One of the two.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Fair enough, it is more perception than anything else I guess.
But the average person would be concerned given the recent gun violence.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
Lol Only in america wow . Not much between the legs (or ears for that matter ) but hey get one of these make ya feel like a real man.

Why are you fixated on penises? You see a video of a Gun and you automatically respond with penis comments? Weird.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So now we're criticizing gun hobbyists for owning powerful weapons and testing them out?

Maybe you should mind your business and go back to your own private hobbies, which I'm sure a lot of you have hobbies that are far more questionable than somebody who likes to own assault rifles for his own enjoyment.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
While i do believe that gun laws should remain and Americans should have the right to bare arms. This is just silly and i imagine totaly useless on any battlefield. Its over kill....

Overkill? Really?

Until some UN "peacekeeper" is strolling up your front lawn with the same exact gun, except his IS full auto.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This gun is impracticable and to heavy. I think is kinda stupid.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why the heck does a civilian need a weapon like that? allowing something like that into the public domain is pretty reckless for a government, seriously some nut job could use it and go on rampages...

The 2nd amendment should stay, but it seriously needs to be UPDATED

I say, farmers and country folk can have rifles, simple single shot rifles in proportion with the location and employment. The rest, if they absolutely must bear arms in gods good name, then they are allowed a weapon that is one handed and semi automatic at the MOST!

you don't need to defend your home with a weapon like that.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

Technically, when the 2nd amendment was created, the citizenry had the same weapons that the military did, so yea, it sure is outdated.
edit on 12/27/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
So now we're criticizing gun hobbyists for owning powerful weapons and testing them out?

Maybe you should mind your business and go back to your own private hobbies, which I'm sure a lot of you have hobbies that are far more questionable than somebody who likes to own assault rifles for his own enjoyment.

Ouch... You might take a moment to watch the videos. They make fun of the AR-15 on steroids themselves and actually laugh at the absurdity of the seemingly bottomless ammo in the second video by the time they get to the last of the ...cough... 210 rounds they had in just the "rack".

It's hilarious and something to laugh at because all the Ultimate AR- is going to do is have the Ultimate Malfunction if the sheer weight of 200+ rounds is hanging off the support of the (Aluminum or Alloy) magazine well alone for any length of time. Even the big Beta mag drums top out at about 100 I've seen and I've heard no end to people complaining about them too. I think their whole point was to draw attention to sell accessories by being as over the top as possible. ...mission accomplished.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
This gun is impracticable and to heavy. I think is kinda stupid.

My sentiment exactly. A stupid, impractical, tactically useless display of vulgarity.

All show and very little GO...it reminded me of this video..action starts at thirty seconds in

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by angrysniper

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions concerning the Second Amendment. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

wiki... anyone want to refute it and say its lies whats written above?
Lets disect it..

that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms

I give you, 5 hand guns and a hunting rifle. are you bearing arms legally?.. check.

and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

robber breaks in, tries to take your wife. you pull out handgun and shoot robber. you have protected your home.
robber breaks in, has a gun, you shoot robber, you have protected your home.

this is enough to protect your home.. and the 2nd ammendment.

this is just being stupid..

You seem to be way too emotionally charged to have a rational conversation regarding guns and gun laws.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
people really don't get sarcasm do they?
I'd say they built the gun as a joke and show how stupid people are getting with hanging crap off of picatnny rails on AR-15s.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Amazing weapon, perfect for the nearsighted hillbilly hunters.... Somewhere between 75 and 100 rounds they are certain to kill something.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mash3d
people really don't get sarcasm do they?
I'd say they built the gun as a joke and show how stupid people are getting with hanging crap off of picatnny rails on AR-15s.

Especially when they called it a "zombie gun".

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Well, I'd rather be emotionally charged and try to STOP these psycopathic weapons flooding the streets

Because the alternative is a psychopath being emotional and using these weapons on kids.

Who would you rather be emotionally charged?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by slowisfast

Well, I'd rather be emotionally charged and try to STOP these psycopathic weapons flooding the streets

Because the alternative is a psychopath being emotional and using these weapons on kids.

Who would you rather be emotionally charged?

Actually that is just one rarely occurring alternative. There are roughly 10 million of these 'psychopathic weapons' in the 'streets' at this very moment. You'd think that there'd be quite a bit more dead kids on the news if your line of thinking were accurate.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Well, there sure as hell has been a lot of school massacres and shopping centre shootings hasnt there?

Or hasnt it hit 'your' threshold for action yet?

how many children need to die before you say there's an issue?

Sorry, you'll never convince me that any sort of weapon like this belongs in civilians hands on the streets.

Arrogance and stupidity are the only reasons people bluster about the 2nd ammendment, my rights blah blah blah.
want to protect your home, get a hand gun. If you 'need' a weapon like this then you have 'size' or 'insecurity' issues.
edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join