It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ULTIMATE AR-15

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

A right is a right is a right. You seem to not realize that aspect?..
And the only reason you're allowed to even say anything about is because of those virtually same rights..

Oh my...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

how many children need to die before you say there's an issue?

1 is too many.

That said, if you believe that new laws and legislation will stop insane killers in this country, regardless of how tough the new laws are, then you are a fool.

There are many issues here and everyone is focused on the gun, without fully grasping the magnitude and complexities surrounding all of it. Especially what can and often does motivate psychopathic killers.

There is evil among us, always has been and always will be, and that evil will always find a way around the system to commit unimaginable acts against innocent people.

All of the legislation they can pass and sign into law isn't going to change that, and unless they can confiscate all of the firearms in the country and lock everyone in their homes then it will happen again.

What happens then?

Do you blame the legislators, the legislation or the law enforcers?

Fact is, you can't regulate evil. You can try.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

..and what bout the rights of kids and parents to go to school without the prospect of psychopathic american youths running around with military weapons?

The constitution gets updated and altered as we go. Its a living, dynamic thing not a set in stone thing. It changes with the times.

I'll never understand psychopathic yanky doodles addiction to weapons that have no place in the home.

Everytime I think of it i get images of bubba stroking his rifle collection... I swear, if murder didnt have such a harsh penalty you yanks would take pride in how ears you have hanging around your necks.

As I said, owning a hand gun and a rifle protects your 2nd ammendment rights and your home. anyhting else is just to make your ego feel better!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I agree,
gun control is but one aspect of this that needs attention.
but it is the MOST critical aspect.

Mental Health
Security at Schools
Parenting
Medication

these are other aspects of this that need attention...

In saying that, not all shootings / massacres are able to be blamed on mental difficulties. Some people just see red and snap.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
watching those videos I felt... sad for those people... how wrong our race has gone.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

As I said, owning a hand gun and a rifle protects your 2nd ammendment rights and your home. anyhting else is just to make your ego feel better!

Anything else is to protect you from the real world...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

the real world?

I live and breathe the real world every day..im yet to EVER need a weapon like that.

Have you ever needed a weapon like that in the real world?

If I lived in Somalia, yeah maybe...

but if i lived in the US.. just an ego boost for my blood lust.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Which of these guns will be the most dangerous in the average joe's hands?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by Perhaps
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

That's the way dude - keep perpetuating the glamourization of unnecessary weapons in civilian hands... and youse wonder why.

It Certainly is not unnecesary, the chinese will not invade CONUS whilst 80% of the population have access to arms, the chinese have admitted as much themselves.
Guns are a great way to ensure your country does not get invaded, the moment the threat of an adequate defence is removed your country becomes a very tempting target.
The only reason the UK doesn't get steamrollered is because they have to fight through the rest of europe to reach us.
Why do you think the european countries closest to the soviets have massive civilian gun ownership?.
We couldn't adequately defend ourselves in the UK, not like the americans, from a soviet/sinai attack with conventional weapons.
Consider yourself lucky, whilst you have guns in the hands of civilians, you have the fate of your own country in your own hands.

The only reason the UK doesn't get steamrollered is because they have to fight through the rest of europe to reach us.

I would just like to point out that the United Kingdom is a group of islands.

well done sweetheart, did you have to get an atlas to verify that?.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH

well, im not a psychopathic gun nut, so for all i know they could be pea shooters.

but honestly? if all three shoot bullets, they are all as bad as each other.

tell me,
1. which one of these is most likely to be used in a school massacre?
2. which one of these is the minimum required to protect your home?
3. do owning any of these void the 2nd ammendment?
4. which one would you buy out of egotistical blood lust?
5. which one would you teach your child to use, to protect himself?
6. If the government sent 20 mercenaries to your home with grenandes, fully auto weapons etc, which one of those would defeat them?

edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by milesabove

Ah, preventing the sale of guns stopped massacres of the scale of Newtown (and sadly a growing list of US towns). The American argument of the right to bear arms is outdated and plain stupid.

Who is going to invade the US? I mean, please. I think the massive US arsenal and not home owners armed to the teeth is the real deterent.

I do agree that human nature is sadly violent and there will always be those who kill others for little apparent reason - but limit the means for them to kill so many in such a short space of time at least!

edit on 27-12-2012 by 3finjo because: clarification

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
That beasty looks like some sort of sci-fi battleship from above

But as a shop demo model showing whats available it looks awesome but slapping all those led's/lasers on is going to make you stand out like a sort thumb so its not for anyone looking to sneaking around

Probably could do with some sort of auto clip change and the used ammo goes into the empty space to balance the weight a bit perhaps like a double drum so it looks like its got a giant pair hanging from it so you get the full small man bits compensation and wheres all the possible extra led's and perhaps some sort of display saying how much ammo is left?

But she likes it to!

Yep

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You sure like to assume owning a certain gun equates to stroking an ego. Is it fair to assume your near psychopathic rants on the Internet are boosting your ego? I mean, how many times can you say ego and blood lust? You have almost no knowledge of firearms or firearm ownership yet you act like the same "tough guy" you are condemning with your maniacal insults. If gun ownership in the US bugs you so much how about you do something about it besides make a fool of yourself on a website?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
well, making a fool out of myself on a website seems a fun past - time.

But, Ill bite..

'blood lust' and 'psychopathic american' are terms which I personally believe desrcibe majority of americans who believe owning military grade assault rilfes is a god given right.

they make up excuses like protecting my home, protecting myself from the government.. when they excuses do not hold water.

When they realise these excuses dont hold water, they then start personally having a go at anyone with a logical position against them.

in the end when its all broken down you realise the same people fighting tooth and nail for these weapons to remain on the streets are purely doing for ego.

even if guns were legal here, id still not buy one. if a man breaks into my house, my axe/baseball bat will do. if the government comes to get me, no amount of guns will protect me.

I'll happily sit here and stand my ground regardless of people who tell me im a fool and wasting my time!

do you own a gun?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is a pointless thread and should be stopped. Discussions about guns and there killing power and how bloody wonderful they are should be stopped on this site immediately. Not only is the subject of AR-15's a poor taste subject, the mear fact you glorify these weapons on this site is sick. The world does not need a weapon like this, even a standard AR-15 is a totaly pointless weapon in the general publics hands. No need for it at all.

I call this thread be stopped please. There is a time and place for this, and this site is not one of them.

Hello Agit8dChop! I'm from Perth WA, I had no idea!? Good on ya buddy. I'm behind you all the way.

Waiting for the flack, but really you guys know you are wrong to openly glorify this weapon on this site. Shame on you!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by angrysniper

Well, there sure as hell has been a lot of school massacres and shopping centre shootings hasnt there?

And they were all in "GUN FREE ZONES" weren't they?

Stop parroting the propaganda. Or maybe you are a propagandist shill?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

This is a pointless thread and should be stopped. Discussions about guns and there killing power and how bloody wonderful they are should be stopped on this site immediately. Not only is the subject of AR-15's a poor taste subject, the mear fact you glorify these weapons on this site is sick. The world does not need a weapon like this, even a standard AR-15 is a totaly pointless weapon in the general publics hands. No need for it at all.

I call this thread be stopped please. There is a time and place for this, and this site is not one of them.

Hello Agit8dChop! I'm from Perth WA, I had no idea!? Good on ya buddy. I'm behind you all the way.

Waiting for the flack, but really you guys know you are wrong to openly glorify this weapon on this site. Shame on you!

And here we have someone who wants to ban the first amendment because he doesn't like what he's hearing.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

And here we have someone who wants to ban the first amendment because he doesn't like what he's hearing

And here we have someone who can't put up a decent reason why he/she should have a gun other than hiding behind the first amendment.

You look like fools................just stop, the world laughs at you. How can you live you life knowing most of us in the REAL world think you are a joke?

Make a change.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH

None of them are dangerous in the average Joes hand because the average Joe doesn't go out and commit school and mall shootings. They're dangerous in the wrong persons hand just like a car, gasoline, knife, bat or anything else that can be used as a weapon.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

So, what you are saying is that they are really completely useless unless they are doing that "act"? Kind of like a inanimate object? So unless it's doing that kind of thing they are really just useless bits of metal unless you want to kill yeah?

Point made.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join