It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ULTIMATE AR-15

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions concerning the Second Amendment. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

wiki... anyone want to refute it and say its lies whats written above?
Lets disect it..

that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms

I give you, 5 hand guns and a hunting rifle. are you bearing arms legally?.. check.

and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

robber breaks in, tries to take your wife. you pull out handgun and shoot robber. you have protected your home.
robber breaks in, has a gun, you shoot robber, you have protected your home.

this is enough to protect your home.. and the 2nd ammendment.

this is just being stupid..

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Sorry no S&F for you....this is a video that is in bad taste, because of recent events.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It would appear that many of the posters in this thread are not very educated on fire arms.

There is nothing special about the gun in the OP. It just has a bunch of crap attached to it. Ie, 4 flashlights and 9 magazines.

Yes, it is completely impractical, 23 lbs. is what a light machine gun generally weighs.
Only an idiot would put that much stuff on their weapon. Some of you may have noticed how much time he wasted playing with that big stupid magazine adapter.

Like I said, it's nonsense and just for fun, but there is nothing special about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Definitely something every homeowner in the US of A should be without.
Wow, just wow.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Love it. Even if you don't own a weapon of any kind, you want bad people to THINK you have this in your home. When the bad guys KNOW that no one has these they'll rule the neighborhoods.
edit on 27-12-2012 by chefc14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You realize that "hunting rifle" is most likely a MUCH larger caliber bullet than the "assault rifle" right? Rifles aren't good home defense, period. ARs are a great rifle platform to make a custom build and they are a lot of fun to shoot. Do I need one? No. Do people need a car that goes 200mph? Nope. So why make either of them.... Right?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why the heck does a civilian need a weapon like that? allowing something like that into the public domain is pretty reckless for a government, seriously some nut job could use it and go on rampages...

The 2nd amendment should stay, but it seriously needs to be UPDATED

I say, farmers and country folk can have rifles, simple single shot rifles in proportion with the location and employment. The rest, if they absolutely must bear arms in gods good name, then they are allowed a weapon that is one handed and semi automatic at the MOST!

you don't need to defend your home with a weapon like that.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

You get that this set up was done in jest, and it is not a practical rifle at all. 4 flashlights? To mag holders out to the side like horns (they just hold the mag, the mags do not feed into the rifle--ditto with all of those mags on the side--only 1 mag feeds into the rifle until manually changed). 3 holo/telescopic sites? You are looking at about 25 lbs of stuff including the rifle. Not many spree killers going to lug that thing around.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm free!
I certainly cannot go and purchase anything near that weapon anywhere in this country!
..and funny enough, i cant remember a school being the location of a massacre recently.

Tell me again, why society needs these weapons to survive?

You would be surprised. What country do you live in? Everything on that rifle is perfectly legal in the UK as long as it is chambered in .22 LR. In the UK you can even buy a silencer without paperwork or questions. They are considered polite over there but criminal over here.
edit on 27-12-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

That Walther in the 9mm holds 15 rounds, can be easily taken into places that guns are not allowed, can fire all 15 rounds just as fast as the AR-15, and be reloaded just as quick. I can also carry 6 of these quite easily and concealed.

The hunting rifle will not acquire a target in the close quarters of your home; it will have to be hip fired. Let’s say that it is a .300 short mag, if you miss the mental case breaking into your house, it can kill a neighbor 2 houses down sleeping in there bed.

The AR is the most adaptable rifle platform available and is very customizable for various hunting, target, and home defense. It is available in an array of calibers .22, .223, 6.7mm, 9mm, .308, .485, .500 exc. You can hunt anything from a squirrel to a grizzly bear depending on your choice of caliber and optics. This rifle is very hard to conceal compared to the 15 round Walther.

Not to mention the bolt action hunting rifle is very similar to the one that killed JFK.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

What's that? You're OK with the top one but not the bottom one? OK, so ban the bottom one. A smart shooter would use the top one anyway, as it's likely more powerful, more accurate, and more reliable, and can pick off targets from a greater distance, thus providing safety and concealment to the shooter.

Your, and your like-minded rights haters', gun ban argument on cosmetic differences has been rendered invalid. Again.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I sure wouldnt want to lug around that heavy thing. I bet it weighs over 30 pounds. Ill stick to my AR-15 and still out shoot it

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions concerning the Second Amendment. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

wiki... anyone want to refute it and say its lies whats written above?
Lets disect it..

that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms

I give you, 5 hand guns and a hunting rifle. are you bearing arms legally?.. check.

and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

robber breaks in, tries to take your wife. you pull out handgun and shoot robber. you have protected your home.
robber breaks in, has a gun, you shoot robber, you have protected your home.

Of course. See that Heller upheld the militia Act of 1791. Therein the law states that the militia was comprised of every citizen with a few exeptions and that every citizen supply themselves with the"arms and equipment of the average soldier." Thus the law and decision you posted confirms that military style arms are supported by the court and the law.

It also says "traditionally lawful purposes including (BUT IT DOES NOT SAY LIMITED TO) defense of the home." Thus, a firearm does not have to be a home defense weapon to be legally protected. Secondly, given the rise of home invasions, a .223 carbine with a 30 round mag is quite appropriate for home defense. It is also appropriate for home defense during a natural disaster like Katrina. It is appropriate for home defense when massive civil disorder and violence occures such as the LA riots. Some of the few people to get through that unscathed, even though they were specifically targeted due to their race, were Korean shopowners using AR-15 semi-automatic rifles.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am sorry, this thing is retarded. So it has every possible accessory you might want to have for any one reason, By itself.

together they make a bug clumsy POS.

I would prefer a drum barrel clip if I needed to carry that much ammo right on the thing. Second, all those crap accessories dont improve the performance of the thing except for maybe the scope you cant really use because it is so damn retarded and bulky.

I would prefer an AR-15 pistol build, or a regular AR-15 with a descent scope. Everything else is just retarded.

edit on 27-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if they ban automatic weapons or hand guns too there will always be someone who will snap and stab or cave someone skull in with a hammer I'm afraid it happens and will continue happening there is nothing we can do to stop it. Unless everyone is subject to search when entering a populated area .....end of....
We are what we are, there will always be people who are criminals or feel betrayed, slighted, jilted, jealous, power hungry, ill or plain Insane !
We just haven't evolved enough yet, no matter what walk of life you are from people will always be subject to these human frailties
I'm from the UK, we don't have guns here anymore, we banned them after a similar school incident.
though it never stopped the killing. Admittedly we don't have the extent of the problem you do in America but a lot of its culture driven but people always find ways around a ban. How many guns are on the black market even if you were made to hand over all your automatic weapons look how many guns still exist in law abiding possession, Its just a nee jerk reaction the problem, its just to easy to kill someone with a GUN you point and squeeze....
Guns are a major part of your way of life now they are written into your constitution. Only changing your constitution, the way you live and how you educate and nurture your children will change that and that's not something that's going to happen over night.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
is it called the mall ninja because it's great for shopping mall killing sprees?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
3 lasers, 3 red dot sights, 4 flash lights... and 23 pounds.

This is really stupid.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

exellent for use in schools...

edit on 27-12-2012 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If I was in America I would want an M4 assault rifle ACOG scope 5.56mm with full metal jacket rounds and 8 30round clips, goes straight through body armour, and a Beretta 9mm pistol with 5 clips, for home security. An M107 0.50 sniper rifle would be good too. Lots of frag grenades and a LAW launcher and RPG launcher would be good too for when the Chinese or Russians invade.
If you pull the trigger really fast you can do rapid fire on a semi auto and it's like full auto. You can mod some weapons to make them full auto.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So many people hate guns it's like most of everyone here on ATS. Starting to think you are all paid shill's spreading propaganda.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I like guns but in the wrong hands they are a nightmare. America has a very complex issue here. There's little possibility of significantly reducing the amount of guns in America so how can these tragic massacres be stopped? I don't know.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join