It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ULTIMATE AR-15

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

So lets say some kind of rag tag civilian organised militia manages to put a small dent in some of your more expensive military toys. What happens when TPTB start using chemical weapons, nerve gas and even tactical nukes against resistance held territory? My answer is that everybody dies and "They" then come out of there DUMBS and still take away the guns of whomever is left.
edit on 28-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by MJZoo

"So if it ever happened then Americans shouldn't even try? They should just lay down and accept defeat and become a nanny state?"

Sorry to break the news but America is one big nanny state these days. Guns dont change that fact they just give the illusion of control.

Do you live in America or do you get your info from the news?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

reply to post by MJZoo

"So if it ever happened then Americans shouldn't even try? They should just lay down and accept defeat and become a nanny state?"

Sorry to break the news but America is one big nanny state these days. Guns dont change that fact they just give the illusion of control.

You live in America and i bet you get your info from the News, either that or you sure do get around! Just saying.

Im Scottish. I live in Glasgow.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

reply to post by MJZoo

You live in America and i bet you get your info from the News, just saying.

Im Scottish. I live in Glasgow.

Haha, ok. Well I see you live by assumption. Do you have any real life experience with firearms or do you just "bet" you know about them for what you see on the news? Sometimes it pays to ask questions and learn about things before you form strong opinions.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

I have fired a hand gun a couple of times, only at targets never at people, and not legally. I will add not lately about 20 years ago and it was not mine! A farmer let us have a go on holiday. You can get a clean unused 9mm automatic for £1,500 in the right place and from the wrong people. I know of people who can get hand grenades for £150. Point is its wrong and very dangerous and if caught with such items a very long jail sentence will ensure(About 5-15 years) as it should!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok, very ammusing and all, but I have a couple of trade description issues with it. First of all, this is not a tool for ninjas. Its too damned big, and not even a little bit stealthy. Also, its got a hell of a lot more light on it than a ninja would ever display in a combat scenario.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Its a joke you clearly are not getting.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by MJZoo

I have fired a hand gun a couple of times, only at targets never at people, and not legally. I will add not lately about 20 years ago and it was not mine! A farmer let us have a go on holiday. You can get a clean unused 9mm automatic for £1,500 in the right place and from the wrong people. I know of people who can get hand grenades for £150. Point is its wrong and very dangerous and if caught with such items a very long jail sentence will ensure(About 5-15 years) as it should!

right....so after the u.k. bans guns, crime WITH guns increases 89%, and you still think it was a good idea? general crime is up also...luckily you took guns away from every law abiding citizen, and you're now admitting it's quite easy to get guns, even grenades.

how can you still believe it was a good idea?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You say the average person does not need to possess a weapom like that,do you forget that the government is the prime enemy?The 2nd amendment was created in case the government of the country became to oppressive and so the people would be able to protect themselves and gain their country back.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I dont think that people require assault rifles to protect themselves. I also dont think any of the weapons that American civilians have in there arsenals would do any kind of significant damage against the Illuminati government that currently resides in power if and when the do decide to flex there mussels. I do think unless the laws change more innocent individuals will die at the hands of crazed nutters.

Whether or not i know of people with access to guns and grenades is neither here nor there. I was simple answering a question and also pointing out the stiff sentencing policies the UK has in place to deal with people who possess banned weapons.

They will give you six months in the UK for first time possession of a blade.

Q Rather draconian? A Most definitely!

Q Is it a deterrent and does it save lives? A Most definitely!

edit on 30-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

but they still do so. if the illuminati did try to flexx their muscles here, they are not immortal. they do not have a moral advantage, knowledge of terrain without fragile technology, discipline amongst the asleep and would be fought against until the illuminati are no longer able to fight just as the wu province against chu, the colonials, against the redcoats, the vietcong against the us army, sparta vs persia and the IRA vs the uk. we are unbeatable due to our inibality to be under dominion regardless of being outnumbered, we have moral highground because we don't need false flag attacks to push draconic laws. if you think it's bad now, what about it when the government has guns? democide much?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps
reply to post by The X

Consider yourself lucky...

I do consider myself and my fellow Australians very lucky indeed, lucky to live in a magnificant island nation free of the sentiment expressed in the balance of your reply post.

Cheers

I presume you do know that in the first full year since your gun ban that armed crime went up 40%?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH

well, im not a psychopathic gun nut, so for all i know they could be pea shooters.

but honestly? if all three shoot bullets, they are all as bad as each other.

tell me,
1. which one of these is most likely to be used in a school massacre?
2. which one of these is the minimum required to protect your home?
3. do owning any of these void the 2nd ammendment?
4. which one would you buy out of egotistical blood lust?
5. which one would you teach your child to use, to protect himself?
6. If the government sent 20 mercenaries to your home with grenandes, fully auto weapons etc, which one of those would defeat them?

edit on 27-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

SO basically you form your positions out of ignorance?

All three types of guns have been used in school massacres.

For an example of the hunting/sniper rifle being used, I suggest you look up the Texas A&M shootings. Also consider that he was stopped with the aid of civilians with rifles who kept him pinned down on the tower while a combination of police and armed civilians stormed the tower.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

is it a deterrent? obviously not, if guns and grenades are being sold on the streets to criminals.

does it save lives? no. since the ban has been enacted, crimes committed with guns has increased dramatically.
www.politics.co.uk...

Despite the handguns ban imposed under the 1997 Firearms Amendment, research carried out following the implementation of the Act saw a 40 per cent increase in the number of gun crime incidents in the UK.

news.bbc.co.uk...

A new study suggests the use of handguns in crime rose by 40% in the two years after the weapons were banned.

independencedeclaration.wordpress.com...

he latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

to date, an INCREASE OF 89%! this is not saving lives or helping the public to protect itself. care to answer the statistics? you've been ignoring them every time i post...i wonder why?
edit on 30-12-2012 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Do you seriously think armed civilians could put up any kind of sustained armed conflict against your current army, even your national guard? I hope it never happens because a lot of people would die and most would be civilians. And in the end they would still lose there guns and there freedom. Not a site i would wish to behold.

The largest military on Earth has failed to maintain control over a few hundred thousand people in a small middle eastern country the size of California, with about 10,000 civilians at most currently fighting. I'm pretty sure that if even 3% of the armed population would revolt, with a majority of military and police refusing to shoot at their fellow citizens and some defecting and taking their equipment with them, we could effectively fight back.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

The gun in that video is literally useless but it's funny how upset people get about it.

Stand in front of it then and I'll pull the trigger.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

i'll stand fast with mine

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
this is enough to protect your home.. and the 2nd ammendment.

this is just being stupid..

What's that? You're OK with the top one but not the bottom one? OK, so ban the bottom one. A smart shooter would use the top one anyway, as it's likely more powerful, more accurate, and more reliable, and can pick off targets from a greater distance, thus providing safety and concealment to the shooter.

Your, and your like-minded rights haters', gun ban argument on cosmetic differences has been rendered invalid. Again.

/TOA

^epic response! probably the best thing i have read on here all day!
i assume the top rifle is a .270 or .308 that is. i dont post alot on here, but what old american posted is spot on!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
still, that ar-15 is fuchin awesome.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Lol, that vid reminded me of this one...

(hope this hasn't been posted yet)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join