It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a mason and he said to me...what does it mean?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Did he try to enslave you or was he too busy taking over everything?

His mouth was too full of baby meat to respond.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
The question: Is that a masonic ring?
The answer: The sun always rises in the east.

Not what we say in my neck of the woods.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
How old is your mother?
mine is younger than me, only 51.

edit on 19/1/2018 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What I mean is that we do not have to check on everybody that ask us a simple questions about masons. Not everybody that ask me if I'm a mason is a mason, they just ask because they can recognize the symbol.

If I see another fellow mason, my question will be in a manner that only him will be able to recognize.

Always on the level brother.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ask One To Be One...

1. The Southern Jurisdiction Of The Freemasons...

2. The Compass, And The Square, And The Volume Of The Sacred Law (3.14) π...

3. The Grand Architect Of The Universe (1)...

4. The Worshipful Master, And The Senior Warden, And The Junior Warden (3)...

5. The Pillars: a) The Ionic b) The Doric c) The Tuscan d) The Corinthian e) The Composite (5)...

6. The Arts: a) Geometry b) Arithmetic c) Logic d) Rhetoric e) Music f) Grammar g) Astronomy (7)...

7. The Master, And The Apprentice, And The Craft...

Grades:
0° The Chamber Of Reflection...
1°-3° The Blue Lodge...
4°-32° The Lodge Of Perfection...
33° Heredom...

You Must Believe In A God-Head In Order To Be Better...

I read one book and learned the above mentioned.
Can you tell me why it costs 11.49 +tax to inherit nothing but the above mentioned....

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've never had to use a catch phrase. Usually I can tell if someone's a Mason from normal conversation in the first few minutes.

And the thought of someone who is not a Mason actually passing themselves off as a Mason, whether they know the secrets or not, is actually inconceivable.

edit on 30/1/2018 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

Well, well, well. Good to see you on after a long absence.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is click bait where I come from. Facebook headlines and no I didn't bother reading it

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

AM what does standing on a square mean. Can you reveal anything about that?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
AM what does standing on a square mean. Can you reveal anything about that?

There's acting on the square and being on the level but I haven't heard standing on a square.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, well, well. Good to see you on after a long absence.

Yeah. I've been furthering my education by finishing my Doctorate. :-)

Also, district duties in Masonry have been keeping my very busy. That, coupled with two young children...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

You Must Believe In A God-Head In Order To Be Better...

How about that, I was misinformed. I thought you had to believe in a higher power.

Since I believe I am a God-Head, I guess I could join the Masons after all. Of course, since I am a God-Head, I don't need to be better. No need to join the Masons. Being a God-Head has its perks, I save a ton on dues.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by babybowrain

Its a phrase that requires a specific reply. I assume he was assessing you.

Most logical answer by far. +1 He wasn't playing head games...
edit on 31-1-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So we should call you Dr. Saurus now?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So we should call you Dr. Saurus now?

Hahaha... That sounds like a Marvel comics villain title!

But seriously, it doesn't change anything. It just gets me a promotion at work...

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saurus
It just gets me a promotion at work...

From loading the chemtrail juice into the planes to actually flying them?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

One often overlooked aspect of the Mystery is that the o'Godhead resides within The Hand of the Sleepy Headless Hollow One....

A lil tip, this Dullahan is an unseemly unseelie Bogeyman found in old monastery graveyards that will boggle your mind with the illumination from it's lantern's enlightenment and haunting shout. So don't bother trying to figure this specter or it'll spook you out.

I didn't make up the tale, but I am indeed teaching you well:

They are reputed to live for the simple purpose of perplexing mankind

And if you didn't know how to sign the bill, his name isn't Jack but instead he's Free like Will and he carries a whip thinner than a Wisp that'll poke your eye out and make you speak with a lisp.

"It is over, your search is done. Let fate choose now, the righteous one."
edit on 1/31/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/31/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This thread has been absolutely entertaining thanks to the cleverness and humor of the contributing Lodge members. I'm glad to see eating babies and having Satanic orgies hasn't hampered your style in the least. Since I'm here and you guys and gals are here I have a semi-serious question: I've been debating joining a lodge for a few years, not because I want to learn the mystical arts of levitation or where the Ark is stored but because I have a desire to serve and I'm hard-pressed to find a more involved institution than the Masonic Lodge/Scottish Rite. Anytime there was work to be done the Masons were always the first to grab shovels. What has been your individual experiences with your respective lodge? Do you find the ability to network with like-minded individuals a boon or could you accomplish just as much through your own motivation?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode
What has been your individual experiences with your respective lodge? Do you find the ability to network with like-minded individuals a boon or could you accomplish just as much through your own motivation?

It certainly helps when doing outreach to have additional hands to spread the work around.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ParticleNode
What has been your individual experiences with your respective lodge? Do you find the ability to network with like-minded individuals a boon or could you accomplish just as much through your own motivation?

It certainly helps when doing outreach to have additional hands to spread the work around.

Exactly. Two working together can achieve more than three working alone. The collaboration of resources, contacts and know-how has made Masonry what it is. So what we meet once a month, don musty aprons and antique necklaces, and recite the same boring lines that's been repeated religiously (though we're not a religion lol) for ages? What other organization has contributed as much to society as Freemasonry has? Without the Masons... Shriners and Scottish Rite hospitals wouldn't exist. Shriners circus would have never amused is, and no one would have ever seen the humor on old farts in fezes putting around in little cars.
And worst of all... Without Freemasonry... The best fried catfish ever made (by Texas Caddo lodge #581) would have never been tasted by anyone!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join