It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a mason and he said to me...what does it mean?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Those type of Freemason are so proud to be apart of something. And its absolute nothing.

You might as well be wearing a McDonald's badge and a Justin Bieber t shirt.

Always poking and prodding because they think your doing gestures and stances towards them.

A kids clubhouse full of school yard secrets and other worthless nonsense giving feelings of exclusivity to sad pathetic unspirited men

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Yaaayyy! :-D

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Accuse? It is a talent.it is a very difficult thing to lia. So dont accuse people.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xbeta
You said noonebutme was lying.

Thank you for this uncalled for attack.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

why you have to be so boring all the time?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: xbeta
You said noonebutme was lying.

Thank you for this uncalled for attack.

soo..why am i so silent despite i know things are not going so good?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Unspirited? Maybe the Brothers who are not involved in Lodge functions. There Are Two Types Of Masons: those who joined the fraternity for the members social status, and those who truly express charity, patience, and brotherly love towards all mankind. Even more so toward a Brother Mason. Every individual lodge runs it's charity functions to benefit a variety of causes. My lodge, Texas AF&AM #581 Caddo Mills operates a scholarship program for the local high school, sponsors a reading program and dental hygiene program for early elementary school kids, and a variety of other small scale community improvement projects on a regular basis. And this is not considering the Brothers who are members of appendant bodies such as Shriners and Scottish Rite which fund internationally recognized children's hospitals which offer free medical assistance for children in need.

Criticize Freemasonry as much as you want, we Masons know where our hearts are and where we are going in life as well as the thereafter. We also recognize which "brothers" seek "further light" for selfish reasons and selfless reasons. The 24 inch Guage, explained in the Entered Apprentice degree, is the principal tool to measure a Masons priorities.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I know the answer of the first message, this is very simple. A fellow mason teach it to me.

"The sun always rises in the east" is a true sentence. So it means that what have been said or what will be said is true.

If a mason say "The sun always rises in the west" (instead of east) it means that the other sentence is false (because this one is false too).

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan44

"The sun always rises in the east" is a true sentence. So it means that what have been said or what will be said is true.

Nah. It means that you have risen "yet again" in "a physical body" on the Earth plane.

A mason cannot recognize another mason on "sight", because they don't know what that brother will "look like."

When you "take possession" of another person's body, you look like that person to all who see you. Only by "handshake" can you tell if the person you meet is a brother mason, because then you'll know who has "risen in the east" with the knowledge of the handshake, taken control of this physical body, for the moment, and acting out the life drama as that particular personality, which "masks" the true identity of the brother mason.

That's why masons use the "handshake" to identify each other. The same two brothers can reappear in different physical bodies, and so can never know until they "shake hands" that they are both "on the level," i.e. on the Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A Mason Is Not A Mason....
He Is An Initiate. Not A Mason.
A Mason Is A Stone Cutter.
Level On That Mystical Muck...

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
A Mason Is Not A Mason....
He Is An Initiate. Not A Mason.
A Mason Is A Stone Cutter.
Level On That, Mystical Muck...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Tell him you have been to the east and back. a reply to: babybowrain

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I was dreaming the other night. In the dream I was just walking around outside some building. Two figures approached me wearing cloaks and masks. One said to me "Is this a good year? A good time of the year?"

Does that have any special meaning.

It was a really odd dream.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Freemasonry is like a beautiful woman wearing the most beautiful dress. Most Masons will only see the garment, and are particularly happy with gazing at it. While only a few see beyond the garment, gazing in awe and amazement at the beauty of beauties underneath.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: babybowrain

Don't you think they have some other code phrase when meeting another mason? Meaning if you asked him if that was a mason's ring then he would automatically know you weren't a mason because you did not initiate the discussion with the proper phrase.

Probably something like Good day the sun rises and the square measure's it's path or something like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I had a dream long ago where I was at a pond back on my grandad's farm underneath a big tree with my dad and he was showing me his rings. One I recognized, his usual square and compass ring set in blue stone and then the other ring was set in a red stone with a gold arrowhead.

That's all I remember from the dream.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
Probably something like Good day the sun rises and the square measure's it's path or something like that.

There is something but it isn't that convoluted.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Do you also work all day and all night?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Think about direction wonder why we have it now-

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He just said yes I'm a freemason.

The question: Is that a masonic ring?
The answer: The sun always rises in the east.

While other symbols have been corrupted through the ages, the freemasons symbols is still uncorrupted. Everybody sees a square and a compass; they think masons.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join