It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming soon........the end.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The end of the world is nigh......well, nearly nigh. I always read posts in this section of ATS with a pinch of salt. Some predictions are interesting and well thought through while some are just plain barmy. There seems to be a neverending capacity for people to predict the end of the world as you can see for yourself on these links.

www.religioustolerance.org...

www.abhota.info...

I imagine there are hundreds more variants on this theme out there, but who is right? They can't all be. Who has the best prediction percentage accuracy so far? What do these 'predictors' do when nothing happens?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I don't knwo about others, but I dont personally believe a meteor is going to come and wipe us out or the world will just end one day.

Then again, I think if war becomes biological, would not take long for a complete wipeout of our existence. Just hope it doesn't come in my lifetime, or my kids when I decide to have them.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Meier, by the far, the most accurate prophet the world has known. Although, technically it is not him making the predictions, he's just relaying his contacts from the Pleaidians.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
The end of the world is nigh......well, nearly nigh. I always read posts in this section of ATS with a pinch of salt. Some predictions are interesting and well thought through while some are just plain barmy. There seems to be a neverending capacity for people to predict the end of the world as you can see for yourself on these links.

www.religioustolerance.org...

www.abhota.info...

I imagine there are hundreds more variants on this theme out there, but who is right? They can't all be. Who has the best prediction percentage accuracy so far? What do these 'predictors' do when nothing happens?

Hi Irma

This is an article we received that refers to the change that this 3d earth will come to. It is not a simple act of destruction, but rather the birth of a different dimensional paradigm. We do not defend or justify the articles we receive, as we have no input in them. We post them as they are received.
Morphi who is refered to in this article, is one third of our little research group of Malai, Asti and Morphi, M.A.M.

Cheers

Malai5

HOW THE WAR WAS WON.
Past, Present, Future.

As everything is happening all at once � no linear time � then what we are about to tell you is so!

When we gaze upon your world, we do not look through rose coloured glasses � we see it for what it is.
A world which has delivered itself to itself � on a platter.
How could there not come a time, when all deeds done by each other, to each other, are realized. There on your earth, where wars are not about peace � but about war. If Peace was the main objective � then you would not find yourself in this hole.
There have been many holes that your earth has dug � none deeper than the hole it has dug for itself this time round.
As humans forged their own way, on their own paths, they lost sight of the bigger picture. That to successfully build a foundation of TRUST, FAITH and BELIEF in each other � first you had to have it yourself. For without it, you were doomed to go down a road where little else mattered, except the selfish rights that were indeed to take you on a path of POWER, GREED, MONEY. All the ingredients that your world needed to succeed it�s way. Not our way.

All of you have contributed to the demise of earth as you know it.
The earth was there to flourish, to give you everything you ever needed. But it was not there to succumb to the mindless efforts of those who chose to take it on a path of destruction, for the sake of individuals who took it upon themselves to play God.

When the world as you know it ceases to be, then know that the Universe will have it�s way.
The battles were not fought and won, they were fought and lives changed forever in the way that was not seen before.
Those who chose to see beyond the manufactured world, the hallowed world � saw a world that would not tolerate the way it had been. When man made construction causes the destruction, then the foundations of a new way will begin. Those who would seek to continue in a destructive way can only have themselves to blame for the seeds that have been sown. No longer a world where people are the frontiers, but rather the Powerful are the leaders, the ones who set the pace for the rest. No longer a place where the voices of the children, the innocent, the peacemakers can be heard.
The time was upon you all to reflect where THEY had led you, where THEIR interests lay.
The voices that were NOT heard by the POWERFUL, were heard by US, the only ones who could free you from the mayhem that had been created.
When the rights of the people were taken away from them by their own, then know that you have come to the end of earth, as you know it. It will not be allowed to go on. It can not.

To move beyond what you have created for yourselves, to an earth where sacrifices have already been made, where law and order are not seen as a necessary way of life, but rather an outmoded existence.
For the ones who do continue into the 5th dimension, who take the earth into the 5th dimension, take with them the knowledge that comes from a greater understanding, will not have with them the fears of old, the traits of old, the knowledge of old.
New Understanding, New Ways, New Life, New Beginning. It could be no other way.

You have all played your parts to perfection, all of you. Without you it could not be possible.
You were all placed on earth for your lessons, your growth. To come to your OWN higher connections.
Earth was not there for you, to not pick it to pieces, but to build the blocks, to lay the foundations for the best life.
When earth moves into the 5th dimension, two thirds will go.
The ones who remain will be the Ones who WILL lay the New Foundations, who WILL walk the walk, talk the talk.

Earth to US, part of the greater Universe, but just a part. It works in conjunction with other 3rd dimensional worlds that contain parallels. It functions on it�s own, but at the same time it reflects on those other worlds, those parallels, as to ignore what moves simultaneously with you, would be to dismiss how important a part you play.
As you evolve, grow, so to does those other parallels of you.
As each grows with a connected awareness, so does the consciousness, the Higher Consciousness. Taking with it the collective consciousness of that world. As your earth moves into the 5th dimension, the consciousness, the collective consciousness of beings that have chosen to connect to that part which will be made clear, will have a cataclysmic effect on beings throughout the earth.
Make no mistake how powerful the unseen can be, how powerful the effect can be, how instrumental this will be to earth�s moving into the 5th dimension.
The ones who are left to deal with their own plight, their chosen paths in the greater universe, will come to know of their place.
The bigger picture is only given in a broad outline, as the one of Morphi, who brings through universal information, does so in accordance with what is allowed to be brought through. This information is not sought by or interpreted by any one person. It is given directly as intended.

This information is given in the way of knowledge. Your believing or not believing does not change an outcome which has already happened.

We are here to INFORM, NOT conform. We are here to SHARE, NOT to despair. We are here to TEACH, NOT to preach.

We do not talk of the religions, we do not talk of the leaders, we do not talk of the fanatics.
This has all been created by earth, for earths struggles. For earths lessons.

We do however speak of a higher power, G.O.D. One that can be ignored, shunned, abused, used. It does not make any difference as the CREATOR of all has with it something that you do not control � The OUTCOME. For all the talk will not change what has been deemed to be, by your very own hands, not G.O.D.�s hands.
When the war is over, by the end of 2012, know that what you have been given was indeed, �How the War Was Won�.

This is So!

M.A.M.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Great! Another "were all going to die" thread! Geez I love when these say were going to die then I get my hopes up then nothing happens then I get dissapointed then another thread comes along and im back to square 1!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Great! Another "were all going to die" thread! Geez I love when these say were going to die then I get my hopes up then nothing happens then I get dissapointed then another thread comes along and im back to square 1!!!

Hi Atomix

Actually, you never really die, as "death" is just a transition to another plane/dimension of existence. So it is not all bad.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The human race? I vote whimper from an emerging disease. Earth, I believe in about 5 billion years from it going to red giant. Course that does not count the near misses, and solar activity.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The world is not going to end...

I also doubt that any ebes gave that sermon which another member gave...

Every ancient culture on Earth has ancient texts which describe the battles of other spieces in our universe, war seems to be a natural occurrence all over the universe.

Even wild animals go into battle, although most of the times they fight to protect their young, to protect their territories, or to fight over food/water/resources, something which humans and other ebes also do.

Peace is merely a time in between wars, if wars did not exist, times of peace would not exist either.

Throughout the history of mankind men have fought against each other, and if some of the ancient texts are correct, there have been times when mankind has nearly annihilated itself battling each other.

The vedic scriptures are one such ancient text which describes battles in the past in which Vimanas and all sorts of modern weapons were used hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Unfortunately history tends to repeat itself and it is very possible for mankind this day-and-age to nearly annihilate itself once again.

But what exactly is the choice that we have? Who in here thinks that if one nation decides to just disbands it's military and all of it's arsenals that all nations would do the same?.... on the contrary, many nations would take this as an opportunity to attack that country when it is weak.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
The human race? I vote whimper from an emerging disease. Earth, I believe in about 5 billion years from it going to red giant. Course that does not count the near misses, and solar activity.

Only suns/stars can become supernova and red dwarves, Earth will never become a "red giant."

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i have heared this world is going to end stuff so many times before....*sigh*
nothing happens though i wait and wait and wait and nothing every happens .
Maybie its a scheme put on by the super markets to get people in there buying there survival rations and stuff .hehe

Omega

new topics

top topics

join