It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Even the source document takes some liberties that I find rather shameful in order to make its point. That document is an essay, a presentation of opinion, and not fair or honest journalism. It raises some good questions, but at the expense of intellectual honesty.

So let's all chill. Sooner or later the facts will be known. Let's not tear ourselves and this site apart over this....

edit on 12/25/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

I assume you are kidding that the source document is an essay, a presentation of opinion, and not fair and honest journalism.

Here are some quotes from the article I assume you only partially read.

Where is the Photo and Video Evidence?

Photographic and video evidence is at once profuse yet lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate that a mass shooting took place on the scale described by authorities. For example, in an era of ubiquitous video surveillance of public buildings especially no visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry has emerged. And while studio snapshots of the Sandy Hook victims abound there is little if any eyewitness testimony of anyone who’s observed the corpses except for Carver and his staff, and they appear almost as confused about the conditions of the deceased as any layperson watching televised coverage of the event. Nor are there any routine eyewitness, photo or video evidence of the crime scene’s aftermath—broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors—all of which are common in such investigations and reportage.

Why Were Medical Personnel Turned Away From the Crime Scene?

Oddly enough medical personnel are forced to set up their operation not at the school where the dead and injured lay, but rather at the fire station several hundred feet away. This flies in the face of standard medical operating procedure where personnel are situated as close to the scene as possible. There is no doubt that the school had ample room to accommodate such personnel. Yet medical responders who rushed to Sandy Hill Elementary upon receiving word of the tragedy were denied entry to the school and forced to set up primary and secondary triages off school grounds and wait for the injured to be brought to them.

Shortly after the shooting “as other ambulances from neighboring communities rolled up, sirens blaring, the first responders slowly realized that their training would be tragically underutilized on this horrible day. ‘You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try,’” 44 year old emergency medical technician James Wolff told NBC News. “’And when (we) didn’t have the opportunity to put our skills into action, it’s difficult.’”[9]

You think this is biased journalism?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Who are you to tell someone enough? I severely doubt ANY of the parents of those children are surfing ATS today anyhow. There is something to be said for freedom of speech at least still, right?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
WTF I thought this website was dedicated to exposing the truth around us, You can not just push it to the side because it emotionally troubles you to see it. This article brings up so many questions and the interview was suppose to be of the lead ME but he sounded like a pre grad student who just woke up. The day does not make a difference either you didnt want to see information on this subject on this day then you shouldnt be on here you hypocrites, I now dont believe a shooting actually happen all the witnesses are under sheriff guard and are not talking to anyone, there is no physical evidence and the victims where not even seen at the scene they where sent to the morgue before there own families seen them, Something else killed those children and teachers

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here is a list of the source documents used in the production of this article.

This is a real article, with real research being done here. It should be read carefully and considered.

[1] State of Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection, ”State Police Investigate Newtown School Shooting” [Press Release] December 15, 2012.

[2] State of Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection, “Update: Newtown School Shooting” [Press Release], December 19, 2012.

[3] CNN, “Family of 6 Year Old Victim,” December 14, 2012, “Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Fraud,” Youtube, December 17, 2012.

[4] Hartford Courant, “Finally ‘Enough’ For Chief Medical Examiner” [Editorial], January 30, 2012.

[5] John Christofferson and Jocelyn Noveck, “Sandy Hook School Shooting: Adam Lanza Kills 26 and Himself at Connecticut School,” Huffington Post, December 15, 2012.

[6] Edmund H. Mahoney, Dave Altmari, and Jon Lender, “Sandy Hook Shooter’s Pause May Have Aided Escape,” Hartford Courant, December 23, 2012.

[7] Jaweed Kaleem, “Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Newtown Connecticut Students, Administrators Among Victims, Reports Say,” Huffington Post, December 14, 2012.

[8] RadioMan911TV, “Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Newtown Police / Fire and CT State Police,” Youtube, December 14, 2012. At several points in this recording audio is scrambled, particularly following apprehension of a second shooting suspect outside the school, suggesting a purposeful attempt to withhold vital information.

[9] Miranda Leitsinger, “You Feel Helpless: First Responders Rushed to School After Shooting, Only to Wait,” US News on NBC, December 20.

[10] thenetng.com...×400.jpg

[11] Rob Dew, “Evidence of 2nd and 3rd Shooter at Sandy Hook,” Infowars Nightly News, December 18, 2012, www.youtube.com... A more detailed yet less polished analysis was developed by citizen journalist Idahopicker, “Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters,” December 16, 2012. See also James F. Tracy, “Analyzing the Newtown Narrative: Sandy Hook’s Disappearing Shooter Suspects,” Memoryholeblog.com, December 20, 2012.

[12] W. Lance Bennett, News: The Politics of Illusion 9th Edition, Boston: Longman, 2012, 47.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Even the source document takes some liberties that I find rather shameful in order to make its point. That document is an essay, a presentation of opinion, and not fair or honest journalism. It raises some good questions, but at the expense of intellectual honesty.

So let's all chill. Sooner or later the facts will be known. Let's not tear ourselves and this site apart over this....

I assume you are kidding that the source document is an essay, a presentation of opinion, and not fair and honest journalism.

Here are some quotes from the article I assume you only partially read.

Where is the Photo and Video Evidence?

Photographic and video evidence is at once profuse yet lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate that a mass shooting took place on the scale described by authorities. For example, in an era of ubiquitous video surveillance of public buildings especially no visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry has emerged. And while studio snapshots of the Sandy Hook victims abound there is little if any eyewitness testimony of anyone who’s observed the corpses except for Carver and his staff, and they appear almost as confused about the conditions of the deceased as any layperson watching televised coverage of the event. Nor are there any routine eyewitness, photo or video evidence of the crime scene’s aftermath—broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors—all of which are common in such investigations and reportage.

Why Were Medical Personnel Turned Away From the Crime Scene?

Oddly enough medical personnel are forced to set up their operation not at the school where the dead and injured lay, but rather at the fire station several hundred feet away. This flies in the face of standard medical operating procedure where personnel are situated as close to the scene as possible. There is no doubt that the school had ample room to accommodate such personnel. Yet medical responders who rushed to Sandy Hill Elementary upon receiving word of the tragedy were denied entry to the school and forced to set up primary and secondary triages off school grounds and wait for the injured to be brought to them.

Shortly after the shooting “as other ambulances from neighboring communities rolled up, sirens blaring, the first responders slowly realized that their training would be tragically underutilized on this horrible day. ‘You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try,’” 44 year old emergency medical technician James Wolff told NBC News. “’And when (we) didn’t have the opportunity to put our skills into action, it’s difficult.’”[9]

You think this is biased journalism?

I read the entire article, and I stand by my post. Potshots at the medical examiner, "alleged" father; there was a lot of loaded commentary in that document. That is yellow journalism.

Wrong things were done on-scene. Bad decisions were made on-scene. Poor communications took place with the media and the public. They're being covered up. Evidence is being hidden and repressed, as even the medical examiner's interview shows. That doesn't necessarily mean what many here apparently think it means. It means evidence is being covered up and political hay is being made of this event.

For now that's all we can really say about it....

EDIT: This is my last comment here. Take it as you will. I will not participate in tearing this place apart....

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I agree it sounds suspect

HOWEVER!!!

It's an ongoing investigation surely, everything, at the
moment is based on speculation as in an,'ongoing
investigation' facts would be withheld until a complete
assesment has been made.

unfortunately if this is something staged or not told as happened,
now is the best time to search for what actually happened...

MESSY

you have to ask though if this was manipulated and it's proved,
what kind of backlash would 'they' face.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Children die every day. Parents grieve.

Think about how many children died during the tsunamis in Japan or the Indian ocean. That didn't stop conspiracy theorists from arguing that these disasters were caused by HAARP. And no one on ATS told people they mustn't discuss these theories merely because children died.

Why should the nature of the claim -- even the most extravagant and ludicrous claim (that no children died) make discussion of the topic taboo?

I have no stake in this one way or the other. I personally think that there is no conspiracy, and that the present inconsistencies will all be cleared up when the police release their final report on the tragedy:

THAT BEING SAID: I see absolutely NO reason why people should be attacked, labeled, hounded, and derided for proposing that the event was contrived, or that there is a conspiracy involved.

Yes, the Sandy Hook incident was a tragedy -- more tragic than most shootings because the victims were mostly young children -- but I emphatically, loudly, decisively, and earnestly INSIST that we should NOT let the mere circumstances of the event dictate our attitude towards its discussion. I claim the right to make ANY CLAIM I WANT about what happened at Sandy Hook. As I've already stated, I have no such claim to make, but others do, and I want to hear what they have to say!

If the mob or the mods somehow manage to shout-down and hound out everyone who stands up to say "this event did not really happen", it is not merely their right to speak that is under attack, but my right to hear what they have to say!

For the love of all that is true, think about the HYPOCRISY we are seeing.

- A man opened fire in a school two weeks ago and killed 27 people. Because some of the dead were children, anyone claiming on ATS that the event did not happen is insulted, attacked, and hounded out of the discussion. Despite the fact that no official report on the incident has be released, and very little actual evidence of the incident has been presented to the public.

- A man orchestrated and ordered the slaughter of millions of Jews in Europe, more than 60 years ago, killing millions. Even though many of the dead were children, anyone is allowed to claim that the event did not happen on ATS, and not only will the mods allow them to speak, but many will come to their aid and defense against those who attack them. Despite the fact that it was one of the most well documented mass-murders in history, with tonnes of evidence presented to the public.

Emotional hogwash! Politically correct, emo-sensitive, BS logic: It's OK to deny the holocaust, but not OK to deny that 20 children died in an elementary school.

Pull your heads out of your butts and remember why we're here!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To all those families who lost something, A Christmas Wish to you!
edit on 25-12-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JericoEBE
reply to post by sconner755

On Christmas day?? lol! who the hell cares what day it is when it comes to getting to the bottom of something!!

laughable

That's pretty much what I assume the mentality of the westboro baptists types here is.

who cares if it's christmas and their daughter has just been killed. We gots to know more juicy details and gossips of the so called dead kids fib. Lets Roll !!!!111 truth cant hide from us champions of virtue and juistice!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Watch out -- You might get prosecuted and tossed in jail.

OP you make people uncomfortable and I like it -- keep on keepin' on.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

MOST members with any time invested and real effort put into establishing themselves as members of a community

You mean those members who care more about stars and flags?
Can you get happy meals with those?
I care more about the discussion and the conspiracy side of it and this post will be removed for off topic, just like the other member's post which you're quoting, which isn't off topic, he was asked a question, which is off topic.
This is becoming a circus and you know it.
It's a shame really. You seen the amount of threads talking about wars on this site? What, the thousands of victims of third world countries due to war don't count? We can say whatever we want there no?
I understand the school shooting or any other school shooting is a very touchy subject, of course.
But we should be able to discuss it, and if there's peeps who go against the terms and conditions, well that's what the staff are for, why should this subject be any different?
We all know why. It's just some of us have the courage to say it and others bend down.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did you guys hear yet, that the 'friendly neighbor' is a CEO for a local cable network. Look it up

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

We all know why. It's just some of us have the courage to say it and others bend down.

Just as they'll bend down for A-21 once the AR-15s are "off the street".

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

That's what this is all about, whether Sandy Hook or any of the others were planned and executed for that purpose or it was just another opportunity to further the goals of the Plan for the New American Century. We can disagree and bicker about how or why the latest outrage went down, but that's the road we're all traveling together.

Hope y'all like your micro housing and the daily patdowns as you enter your new places of "employment".

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
A well written article? It takes the same cheap shot as some of the more disgusting posts on ATS. Nope, just another typical disgusting attack on the victims families and pokes 'holes' in an investigation that hasnt even concluded or been released.

The same type of 'journalism' shown by the other sandy thread. And we saw what happened to that.

I just bumped a thread dedicated to the heroes. How about saying a few words in that. Or are the heroes not fun enough

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Coined in English 1387, the word hero comes from the Greek "ἥρως" (heroes), "hero, warrior",[4] literally "protector" or "defender

I'm sorry, but did I miss something?
Just saying.
Source-Wiki
edit on 25-12-2012 by ParaSpy2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Folks, Can we keep the thread On Topic, please?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
A well written article? It takes the same cheap shot as some of the more disgusting posts on ATS. Nope, just another typical disgusting attack on the victims families and pokes 'holes' in an investigation that hasnt even concluded or been released.

The same type of 'journalism' shown by the other sandy thread. And we saw what happened to that.

I just bumped a thread dedicated to the heroes. How about saying a few words in that. Or are the heroes not fun enough

It would seem anything that supports the truth certain people are actively looking to find would be described as "well written" by the people trying to prove their suspicions. It supports their theory, how can it be poorly written? Anyway, I know at least you get my point.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

Maybe check out what these heroes did. Taking bullets for their students.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I happen to like the article......anything that can contribute to give us some clarity on that tragedy is ok by me no matter how critical. I am really really getting tired of the Shady Hook conspiracy attackers that have come flying out of the woodwork to jump into every stinking thread and hijack them with their insults and accusations. This is a conspiracy forum, stop crying about us discussing the anomalies of this incident. I understand the mods getting excited because some of us innocently crossed the line by posting personal info or whatever but we have been collectively providing information about the incident that others are interested in and would not have found out otherwise or not thought of. BTW while so many of you are quick to label us by one insult or another we are doing what we think is right by those kids who were tragically taken. We are not here to stomp on them or their families but to find the truth in this mess because it is very very apparent the REAL story of what unfolded has yet to be correct.

ALSO: I like the title.......
Sandy Hook Inconsistencies - Unanswered Questions and Missing Information
So just about anything Sandy Hook is ON topic here.....glad somebody started one cause I was going to.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join