page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

The identity of the OP is off topic.

Why are you derailing this?

Id say the Op should stay hidden to avoid violence from....guess who?

About the topic......I agree we should keep asking questions until we find out the truth, which we most likely dont have.

Semper Investigo....Always Investigate

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This thread has rendered an alert from me to the Mods here to PLEASE!!! Make it STOP!!! I understand that you have questions about this terrible tragedy, but to me it is disrespectful to the memory of the victims.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Inconsistencies. I personally have a lot of questions about this shooting. So, lets look at this from a different angle. Outside the box, if you will. The problem in this situation is that so many children were involved. Nothing draws more emotions than when children are killed. At least American children.

Lets broaden it out. 9/11. I've spent many hours reading and watching videos on it. Anyone who has should have lots of questions. The Benghazi incident. The Batman shooting. I can list more going back to JFK. What they all have in common is the questions were never answered.

Do I believe there are people [TPTB], that could cause something like this to benefit their cause? Yes, I do. Did they create this shooting? Maybe, maybe not.

I think the answer is to come. If, in the near future, the truth is revealed answering most of the questions we all have, then it was a case where a sick boy lost his mind and did something terrible.

But, if they don't clear up the discrepancies, and they just ignore the questions as time slips by, then it may well be a conspiracy.

My main concern is, if this is a created situation to enact gun control/confiscation, There will be more shootings. Possibly a lot more. They know how strong the US people feel about the second amendment. It will take a lot to get people to change how they feel.

Also, this is just another of my opinions. I've read where the 'Illuminati' like to put there deeds where they can be seen. Perhaps these inconsistencies are deliberate, a sort of 'in your face' thing. A 'We know that you know we did it. Do something about it' attitude.

Keep your eyes AND your mind open. Things are not always as they seem.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoyceC123
This thread has rendered an alert from me to the Mods here to PLEASE!!! Make it STOP!!! I understand that you have questions about this terrible tragedy, but to me it is disrespectful to the memory of the victims.

You arent a victim though, maybe they want us to investigate in case we can bring others involved to justice?

Unless you favor us ignoring this and allowing accomplices to murder to get away scott free?

I find your post disrespectful to Justice, the search for Truth, and an affront to free thinking and free speech.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

But the truth doesn't entail defaming the character of those involved in the massacre and if someone posits outrageous ideas, then they should shed the anonymity of an avatar and Internet handle and put their face and name to their theory. The OP has been technically libellous in many posts and threads (my occupation means I make these kinds of calls every day) and continues his unfounded diatribe.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyceC123

How is a search for truth disrespectful to anyone?

I have read many witness accounts. Not a single one mentions the breaking of glass in their account.
Not a single one mentions they heard anything over an intercom.

What is the name of the moving company that entered the building and removed the furniture?
Why so soon? Obviously school would not be back in session until after the holidays.
There would barely have been enough time to reconstruct a crime scene before here these people are trooping in and moving out all the contents of an entire school on moving vans.
I personally found that awfully peculiar. If they could have been allowed in, why not journalists and impartial observers, and alternative media?
We have no idea if this allegedly occured and never will.

It is a matter almost of faith. Do you have faith in the mainstream media who's accounts based on unnamed inside authority statements? Do you have faith that your government and officialdom will always tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

But the truth doesn't entail defaming the character of those involved in the massacre and if someone posits outrageous ideas, then they should shed the anonymity of an avatar and Internet handle and put their face and name to their theory. The OP has been technically libellous in many posts and threads (my occupation means I make these kinds of calls every day) and continues his unfounded diatribe.

The occupation of a NWO agent, you mean?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have always said every good conspiracy has an ounce of truth but needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

I am still waiting for the ounce at this time.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

in the middle of watching a vid, will post here soon

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Heh, I bet no one could even prove anyone was even shot. So everyone take a deep breath, accept the fact a huge percentage of people don't buy the story, and hey, ATS has gained a lot of new members since this incident.

Cause the story stinks, but remains tragic as told.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

check this out

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

typical garbage. You don't agree, so this person must be an nwo agent. Ya know what we call that? Trolling.

This thread is thread closer, but I have to wonder why you people cannot make a thread outlining questions and inconsistencies without pushing certain ideas and theories, that have no backing. Why can you not outline the questions without insinuating that actors were involved and the such?
edit on 25-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Heh, I bet no one could even prove anyone was even shot. So everyone take a deep breath, accept the fact a huge percentage of people don't buy the story, and hey, ATS has gained a lot of new members since this incident.

Cause the story stinks, but remains tragic as told.
problem is, for most of you, it cannot be proven unless bodies, guts and blood are paraded in front of cameras for you to see, which will obviously never happen, so you will never be satisfied.

And that's fine, but you cannot blame those of is who know it as a fact that people died for looking at you all like you're either ego driven or insane.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The burden of proof has been sorely lacking in the ideas put forth on this matter IMHO.

Unfortunately what most if not all of those who have offered up theory’s concerning this tragedy have offered as proof can be considered as not much more than ones spidey sense.

Best Regards
Sanity

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

I will be honest with you: the family of Dylan Hockley's UK family live only a few miles down the road from me and I intend to create a piece of long-form journalism detailing the social media response to the Newtown massacre over the ensuing weeks. I will be using your posts and threads as examples — of course you will have ample opportunity to respond.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

That video is good because it preserves some good footage from the media. But the LIBOR scandal part, IMO, is in question, still. But one thing that is mentioned by the little boy, as well as some other children, is that they never mentioned anything that sounded like "gunfire" like they would have heard. Instead, they each mention hearing sounds like someone knocking over some objects in the other room. It almost seemed ot me like someone deliberately set about making loud rumbling sounds that the children would , later being told it was gunfire, believe themselves.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's not about seeing bodies on camera, but you'd think there would have been at least some ambulances headed to the hospital with survivors or otherwise (no heroic efforts?) my point is you don't actually know more than what you are told until you see evidence yourself. That is right, hearsay and media reports are not proof.
Inconsistencies raise questions.

Nice, we're practicing ad-hominem now.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's not about seeing bodies on camera, but you'd think there would have been at least some ambulances headed to the hospital with survivors or otherwise (no heroic efforts?) my point is you don't actually know more than what you are told until you see evidence yourself. That is right, hearsay and media reports are not proof.
Inconsistencies raise questions.

Nice, we're practicing ad-hominem now.

So.. you aren't convinced because you haven't seen any video of ambulances leaving the scene?

If Hearsay and Media Reports are not "proof", and "inconsistencies" in this hearsay and media reports (which you have already ruled out as credible) "raise questions"... what are the questions they raise, and why are they important?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Bodies?
Excuse me, but who's fault is it that the story as told to the media is that 6 children from Ms.Soto's classroom escaped, and that 7 were found hiding in a closet.

That is completely inconsistent and irreconcilable with 14 in her classroom being shot. Period.

Additionally, the family of Ms.Soto were going on and on about how she gave her life and not a hair on
any of her student"s heads was harmed. Where did they get this idea from? Who told them this?
LE?

edit on 25-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

If Hearsay and Media Reports are not "proof", and "inconsistencies" in this hearsay and media reports (which you have already ruled out as credible) "raise questions"... what are the questions they raise, and why are they important?

It's not just the fact that no ambulances were seen leaving the scene. No stretchers were seen, no blood anywhere, and no bodies whatsoever.

In every single mass shooting murder scene, you see all of this, to one degree or another. This is what the OS quoted has to say about it.

Where is the Photo and Video Evidence?

Photographic and video evidence is at once profuse yet lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate that a mass shooting took place on the scale described by authorities. For example, in an era of ubiquitous video surveillance of public buildings especially no visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry has emerged. And while studio snapshots of the Sandy Hook victims abound there is little if any eyewitness testimony of anyone who’s observed the corpses except for Carver and his staff, and they appear almost as confused about the conditions of the deceased as any layperson watching televised coverage of the event. Nor are there any routine eyewitness, photo or video evidence of the crime scene’s aftermath—broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors—all of which are common in such investigations and reportage.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join