It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aren't Free Energy Devices on the Market?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

In small blue print underneath the Search box it says "This domain may be for sale." I interpret that to mean the website for TMZEnerji.com was shut down - and what Sterling Allan meant when he used the term "broken link."

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by necromanser
If you can't build one, you can buy one. There are thousands of these free energy devices schematics available if you know where to look....

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I can draw you a schematic that would potentially indicate "free" energy or perpetual motion, but once you apply the math and physics, it fails the real-world test.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Russell Anderson of Searl Aerospace, Inc. said Troy Reed's magnetic motor runs a car which Reed drives all over the United States: Link

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

One more reason to not listen to Anderson.

Reed admited on tape that the magnet motor was not yet self-sustaining.

Source

That's the bottom line but much more info is available at the link.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I will be contacting Russell Anderson to get his side of the story.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Source

Thanks for the link. Lots to follow up on.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
  • A history of sometimes brutal suppression.

• I recommend that people download and listen to this Steven Greer interview:

Archived Shows for:
    The Hillary Raimo Show

From 2013-05-30
    Dr. Steven Greer

Steven M. Greer, MD is Founder of The Disclosure Project, The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) and The Orion Project and Sirius Technology Advanced Research.

Father of the Disclosure movement, he presided over the groundbreaking National Press Club Disclosure Event in May, 2001. Over 20 military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses presented compelling testimony regarding the existence of extraterrestrial life forms visiting the planet, and the reverse engineering of the energy and propulsion systems of these craft. . . .

He is the author of four insightful books and multiple DVDs on the UFO/ET subject. He teaches groups throughout the world how to make peaceful contact with extraterrestrial civilizations, and continues to research bringing truly alternative energy sources out to the public. . . .

Download mp3 of this show Click Here

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:13 PM
    link   

I recommend that people download and listen to this Steven Greer interview:

I recommend that people watch the demostration of the free energy device that Greer has built.

edit on 3-6-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Edit - oh wait, no he hasnt actually got a working machine, has he.

edit on 3-6-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
    link   
    Its hard for free energy to exist, that would go against physics.

Its like saying, you can go down hill always... which is not possible because there need to be uphill or assisted acceleration.

Even hydro energy is not free energy because you need the water cycle to occur to transport water.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
    link   
    reply to post by luciddream

Free energy is just a term which means converting energy from the vacuum, which according to my understanding, is admitted to exist by mainstream physics, to usable power.

There is a lot of confusion and misunderstanding about "nothing being free."

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
    link   

converting energy from the vacuum, which according to my understanding, is admitted to exist by mainstream physics,

Care to show us where this is admitted to by mainstream physics?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
    link   
    reply to post by hellobruce

Converting the energy, as in we can tap the energy in the vacuum, is disputed, yes.

The fact that the vacuum is full of energy is not disputed by mainstream physics is what I meant.

Do you disagree that mainstream physics says the vacuum is full of energy?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
    link   

The fact that the vacuum is full of energy is not disputed by mainstream physics is what I meant.

Once again, what is your valid source for that claim.... why are you refusing to give me a valid source?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:30 PM
    link   

Okay. I guess that is a yes you disagree.

I'm going to have to think about a link I can post. This will take some time.

I've come to believe that most people know this and it's not a big issue, so I don't have a link in mind off the top of my head.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Mary Rose

Any follow up yet from the link? How about Anderson, has he responded?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
    link   

I'm going to have to think about a link I can post. This will take some time.

I've come to believe that most people know this and it's not a big issue,

If that was the case a valid link would be easy to find, you claim most people know it....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:58 PM
    link   

I've come to believe that most people know this and it's not a big issue, so I don't have a link in mind off the top of my head.

Here is an article: "Zero Point Energy and Zero Point Field."

. . . quantum physics predicts that all of space must be filled with electromagnetic zero-point fluctuations (also called the zero-point field) creating a universal sea of zero-point energy. The density of this energy depends critically on where in frequency the zero-point fluctuations cease. Since space itself is thought to break up into a kind of quantum foam at a tiny distance scale called the Planck scale (10-33 cm), it is argued that the zero point fluctuations must cease at a corresponding Planck frequency (1043 Hz). If that is the case, the zero-point energy density would be 110 orders of magnitude greater than the radiant energy at the center of the Sun.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:01 PM
    link   

Here is an article: "Zero Point Energy and Zero Point Field."

Did you read it? You must have missed this...

IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAP ZERO POINT ENERGY? As to whether zero-point energy may become a source of usable energy, this is considered extremely unlikely by most physicists, and none of the claimed devices are taken seriously by the mainstream science communit

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:09 PM
    link   

Here's a pretty good rundown on the matter. Depending upon how it's done there are at least 5 ways the density of zero-point energy can be calculated (no way to directly measure it). Unless someone finally comes up with a unification of general relativity and quantum mechanics it's not going to get much better.

1. VERY CLOSE TO ZERO
    2. INFINITY
    3. ENORMOUS BUT FINITE
    4. ZERO
    5. NOT DETERMINED

math.ucr.edu...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:18 PM
    link   

Haha, there you go cherry picking the PERTINENT info. Thanks for pointing that out.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join