It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your general theory?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

Life evolved from single cell organisms, most likely plant and animal were two different species.
This life may have crashed from another planet, not intelligent life.

The main original organism evolved almost directly into human beings (over a long period of time). All life forms are branches from this tree. All animals are therefor part human as they separated from our ancestor at one point in time; where as humans share characteristics from all animals.

Proof being that humans exist, therefor all of our ancestors survived as well.

Insects descended from plants.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe that the human race by design, along with all other species on earth were specifically created as a renewable surrogate and food source to a totally undetected connoisseur/being of an unknown species and place, somewhere in space, dimension or time, and that earth and billions of other similar incubators stretch across the entire cosmos ensuring the survival for all and that there are untold alien species throughout the universe doing the same thing with different methods, and some alien species manipulate and exploit earth and man for their own personal gains as well IE: Mining, lab experiments, breeding, protein, and have throughout time, as we soon will once we reach the technological expertise to do so, along with all other newly developed alien species.

we are all symbiont/ alien only waiting for metamorphosis to occur. IE: Soul

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleVinny
I agree with everything stated in your first post, but I would add that the genetic engineering is continuing, and that instead of real-time interbreeding that we are about to see the hybrids revealed in one awesome mega-event in the near future.

I surely hope so (about the near future revelation in some kind of mega-event). It seems, with our current speed of global communications (Internet), that the tide is about to turn. It could turn drastically in a quick blip. There's a huge percentage of open minded people for the truth — and it's increasing.

It'll just be a matter of digesting it all for some people.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
When the MultiVerse was less than 1 Billion years of age, Life was already spreading outward from the Central Core of Beginning. Out of the multitude of Lifeforms that arose, the ANCIENT ONES gained supremacy over their own Solar System near the Center of the Universe we observe and reside inside. They moved about without bodies, but with Plasma like structures that could morph into whatever shape or form they desired. The physical world they inhabited became a laboratory of sorts for life itself, and One of the Beings decided that it wanted to have a more physical embodiment, so it implanted itself into a form that resembles a human form. Soon more of the Ancient Ones did the same, and Technology of Matter was born in the course of the next Billion years.
Not all of the Ancient Ones embodied and the Ones that did started on a path of evolution that soon swept over much of the expanding Universe by Seeding of Solar systems with their own kind. Communication between the two groups soon became less and less as the Ancient Ones who remained in the Plasma like form focused on Consciousness and the Embodied followed the path of physical exploration.
By the time that 4 or 5 Billion years had elapsed, Life was abundant over most of the Multiverse and was diverse and evolving into multitudes of shapes, sizes and levels of consciousness. By about 6 or 7 Billion years the first 'Humanoid' shaped beings had made inroads across the Universe we reside inside and some of the oldest beings and cultures took it upon themselves to make sure that Life kept spreading outward and evolving independently from interference from older civilizations that took a pure physical/technological route. A clash of 'cultures' began almost as soon as life itself arrived on the scene. Spirit/Matter went to 'war' with itself pushing some towards forgetting the origins of Life, and others into a hierarchy of Leadership that wanted to "Free" the Matter entombed from the shackles of being solely enmeshed within matter, forgetting the original plasma state of being.

A War In Heaven took place about the time Earth was being Born around 9 billion years after the BIG BANG of Creation of this Multiverse.

The War itself lasted amost 1 Billion years itself across most of the Universe we inhabit and laid waste to many cultures and trillions of living beings. When the Ancient Ones realized that those stuck in Matter could not forcefully be made to see their way of being, it was settled with a 'peace' treaty of sorts with the Highest of the Ancient Ones who took upon themselves bodies of Matter.

The Universe we reside was divided and our galaxy was part of the territory that was given to the Matter embodied Ancient Ones.

But, that did not mean that the original plasma being Ancient Ones could not intervene with evolution and thus the story of Earth is about Slaves, Prisoners, and Rebels who fought against the corruption for the few Ancient Ones who Only want robotic servants Not FREE CONSCIOUS BEINGS OF LIGHT.

The question should always be,,, Where did they get the souls to embody us Humans?

POWs Prisoners of War.

When the Ancient Ones appear here on Earth,, they are almost always immediately Killed by the Power Elite of the Matter Ancient Ones. All Methods of Escape are limited by confusion, lies, and ''pleasures of the body'' and the Ancient Ones who monitor Earth and are responsible for this ''prison' have come to feed off of the Negative energy that erupts in such prisons across the Universe. It is a self regulating phenomenon that keeps Humanity in shackles by the Nature of what Souls really are composed of, I.E. Light/plasma.

Now after 15 Billion years Earth is at the forefront of Prison Rebellion Sites throughout the Multiverse.
Plasma Ancient Ones have Embodied to help the process of breaking the Hold of the Matter Ancient Ones.

Humans who are so enmeshed in Matter Kill any they find out of a Fear Response to being freed from servitude to the Matter Ancient Ones.

Earth is one of many places where the balance of ALL THE MULTIVERSE is Held out for Evolving to the Next step of Creation. We can Free Ourselves if we look within, and realize that Matter is Only a tool, not the End all of itself.
The Vibration of Love is what the original Plasma Ancient Ones wish upon us to FREE US FROM OURSELVES.
The Next step is MATTER TRANSFORMED INTO A MORE FLUID PLASMA LIKE STATE so that both the Matter and Plasma Ancient Ones can reconnect and move forward in Creation of the next Multiverse.

Human destiny is wrapped tight around the coil of Matter and Technology yet, also around Plasma Love Spirit.
Which Space/Timepath creation we take is up to YOU.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The reasons I think extraterrestrials seeded mankind include the shockingly short evolutionary development of homo sapiens relative to highly adapted terrestrial creatures, coupled with human's incredibly complex and vulnerable form.

We as humans are just barely able to survive on Earth if you consider our fundamentally weak physical body, all sorts of cancers, our insatiable need to deplete our natural resources, etc.

We have to step completely outside our arrogant self-centered perspective to see this — to see the big picture.

Source: Wikipedia

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

yes

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I believe that humans are idiots and that everything we think we've accomplished is given to us in various ways by others. Were good at copying and back-engineering though.

The opening scene of 2001 A Space Odyssey says it all.
In the movie apemen were taught how use the simplest tool by an ET.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

What 's shockingly fast about human evolution, your own timeline mentions two million years!

edit on 27-12-2012 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot
I believe that humans are idiots and that everything we think we've accomplished is given to us in various ways by others.
Some are.

Were good at copying and back-engineering though.
Have you ever tried to back-engineer something?

So, you don't think humans have ever invented anything?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It cannot be.

Yes it can, we are shaped by evolution, the same process would occur elsewhere, differently agree but most probably going on the same lines most of the time. Search the web and see how body symmetry came about and the advantages of it.

In any case statistically speaking your argument would fail, with the data we have so far, even if we add all the cultural artifacts about aliens, the imagined or reported creatures are often humanoid. Extrapolating further we could as well accept that as we make contact they will speak English
for all we know...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ET are on Earth now, they have many bases here, also on the moon. they were here first, how long? i don't know. A long time before us.

Only a very small group of humans are in contact or have had contact with them. As far as i know there are multiple species on Earth and visiting Earth.

Where they come from exactly is rumored but still uncertain, planetary or inter dimensional?

Firstly they have absolutely no desire to show themselves, they want to remain secret, hidden, they have done this for thousands of years,and will continue like this. They just keep an eye or monitor us, they have other agendas as well such as abduction, DNA manipulation, experiments etc. They take humans but their exact reason is unclear to us still.

Their "jobs"

1) Control the planets development
2) Stop anything that could lead to earths destruction like asteroids, or other devastating effects from space
3) control humanity evolution development,

this is what they do, however i have other theory's as well;

they seem to have an interest in nuclear weapons < probably because of reason no 2), there are some reports of these craft around missile bases.
i think its possible that the first use of these weapons such as Hiroshima, has led to the ETs increased interest, as these dates around the War seem to link with when the UFO/ET rumors peaked or began. Roswell was when humans made first contact,

edit on 27-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The principle objection I have to the hypothesis that extra-terrestrials genetically altered primates to create humans, other than the staggering lack of evidence, is that it raises the question: "Who altered the extra-terrestrials' DNA to allow them to evolve to the point where they could travel through space to alter our ancestors' DNA? Extra-extra-terrestrials?"

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
My current belief is that humans are very good at creating stories out of loosely associated pieces of information. As far as being visited, it's possible, but I'm not convinced.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I had gone back and forth like a tennis ball, on where I would stand with my view on anomalous ufo and entity appearances. Everything from ETs, to interdimensionals, paranormal, to fallen Luciferian angels, psychological warfare, and ancient subterranians, also blackworld breakaways. Some of it, could be all or alot of the above, even.
But then this strange incident came along, from former Russian President Medvedev. The press -always- refers to his statements as "joking", but how do they know that? Are they mind readers? Did they ask him?

www.salon.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

people thought he was joking because he said watch "men in black"

but if you watch the video again you will see he says watch the "documentary film men in black"

there is a russian documentary called men in black, a very interesting film and worth watching its on youtube

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Excellent, Skuzzle, much thanks for that. I will go youtube search for it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic

For me, in all soberness, I believe that:

1. Ancient extraterrestrials came to Earth and mixed their genetic material with ancient terrestrial creatures, altering the evolution of many species

2. The primate line had the biggest impact, and extraterrestrials continued to experiment and intermix with hominids, even in early stages of human civilization

3. There's more than one extraterrestrial "race of beings" visiting Earth, some of whom are more recent visitors than others

I agree with all of the above.

As for some always being here, not so much. I think there could have been a big break in time where no one was around, which then led to scattered visits now and again by other spacefarers. There is an ancient text somewhere that says that a god named Sin was the last to come down to Earth. This was in 555BC. I have no reason to doubt this. Unlike modern humans, these people did not spend hours and hours of labor writing out fairy tales, they were writing history. They were only writing what was important to pass down.

"Planting seeds”. Your mention of “new farmland” was a good analogy. These beings are explorers and so would do the same thing we will do when we set out across the seas. What has been going on is not much different than what happened after 1492. The Annunaki may have been the first to discover us, who knows. The wars of the gods could mean that there were actually 2 different alien species on Earth in our ancient past. [Note how Yahweh does not like the Egyptian gods who seem to be already set up in residence here]. These original gods left but spread knowledge of Earth around the stars. Like England, France, Portugal and the Dutch, other spacefarers picked up on this and visited for themselves. The only difference is that they have a non-disclosure treaty and do not communicate with the Natives.

I do not see today’s visitors as being the same as the original man makers.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManInAsia

What 's shockingly fast about human evolution, your own timeline mentions two million years!

edit on 27-12-2012 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

Wrong.

Humans, namely the Homo Sapiens species, HAVE NOT been evolving for two million years. Homo Sapiens have only been around for about 20,000 years! You've horribly bumbled in reading the charts!

And the fact of this should lead any scientific mind to wonder WHAT EXACTLY caused the relatively short and abrupt change? What was so essential for human survival (which is the very definition of evolution) that led to the enormous growth spurt in brain size?

Originally posted by Panic2k11

It cannot be.

Yes it can, we are shaped by evolution, the same process would occur elsewhere, differently agree but most probably going on the same lines most of the time. Search the web and see how body symmetry came about and the advantages of it.

In any case statistically speaking your argument would fail, with the data we have so far, even if we add all the cultural artifacts about aliens, the imagined or reported creatures are often humanoid. Extrapolating further we could as well accept that as we make contact they will speak English
for all we know...

You've truncated your quote so much that it results in confusion instead of discussion and clarification. But the argument that you're presenting is essentially, "which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

Originally posted by DJW001
The principle objection I have to the hypothesis that extra-terrestrials genetically altered primates to create humans, other than the staggering lack of evidence, is that it raises the question: "Who altered the extra-terrestrials' DNA to allow them to evolve to the point where they could travel through space to alter our ancestors' DNA? Extra-extra-terrestrials?"

Surely you have a good question, but it's even further removed from our immediate concerns. It's as good as the curiosity-driven question, "what caused the big bang that created the universe?" — which is hardly an OBJECTION to the theory that extraterrestrials seeded mankind.

In other words, extending your curiosity does not negate or reduce my initial hypothesis.

Hopefully this is not indicative of your general reasoning.

edit on 27-12-2012 by FormerSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by fastbob72
Maybe our governments do know but can't admit their powerless.

I always say that there are only two things that the government really wants to keep secret. What it knows, and what it doesn't know. But given that the government (army) tends to use the things it develops, and that there's a pretty clear progression of development in how wars have been fought without any freakish, unaccountable leaps ahead (we still fight wars with men walking around carrying weapons, just like we did 5,000 years ago), I'd say that the government has no useful knowledge of UFOs and aliens. If they did, they'd use it.

Exactly we're still using jet powered interceptors that havent progressed massively in 40 years,technology just progresses steadily (unless you include these large triangle craft !!) which would suggest no retroengineered alien tech has become available to our governments

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

here is the video, i should have linked it earlier!

it seems to be missing a few subs here and there however, still very understandable

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join