It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Medical Examiner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

OOps I meant the girl ON the left. Where are hers?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaSleepsNoMore

I don't see them either but I can only guess that they are covered by her dress..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Another in a long line of,

"OMG.... I've lived 20 years on this planet and by God, I KNOW how everybody is supposed to act in every situation. That guy didn't act the way I thought he was supposed to act!

SOMETHING FISHY! SOMETHING FISHY!"

"Everybody's supposed to act how I want them to! He didn't! It MUST mean his behavior is off because it's impossible my expectations can be wrong!

SOMETHING FISHY! SOMETHING FISHY!!!"

Are you and your flowering girlfriend really this narcissistic and self-indulgent in other areas of your life? You two should go out for NYE and just watch how everybody acts, then whisper to each other how they are not acting the way you would have expected them to act all night long. I'm sure you make a lovely couple.

What's really ironic is your expectations of other people's behavior probably come from watching television and playing video games, right?

Note from Skeptic Overlord: "I and our staff have witnessed the most incredible shameless self-absorbed credulous nonsense from our members following one of the worst horrors ever to hit a small community -- much less any community... The staff and I will not let you ruin our years of hard work and suffer your ridiculousness

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It looks to me like they are in white tights on either side of her father's leg. I swear, if people would just look instaed of automatically assume there is some kind of big conspiracy going on with everything, the world would be a much better place.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So... this time we have a medical examiner that did not perform well enough for experts' standards and now a picture of one of the victims and her family in which perhaps one of the children is a genie.

Cool.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join