It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Ever Alien Insectoid Foot Caught on Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

It wasn't by design either, the actor was too short. Now in a scene like this where they need to make somebody appear taller, they use an item that looks like a claw? They could have even done a different camera angle and not even show the legs at all, but a claw would suffice.

What's the context of the clip??

How do we not know if there was a scene before that showing him walk up and place his foot on something in order to peer over the wall???

It looks weird to you so you immediately say "insectoid claw".

What kind of sense does that make????

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not a Single

Not a Double

But a.......

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Aliens infiltrating movies? Why? Do they all wanna be cowboys? What are they telling us by being cowboys in movies? What great plan is this? Why am I here?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
hly sht I thought I was bad

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is a joke thread right?

This cannot be taken seriously...

I'm supposed to believe that no one else on set noticed this "insect" walking among them....come on....

That's more than likely an object being used so that guy can prop himself up over that wall better. They probably had another camera shooting in front of him, and without it, the shot didn't look as intended.

Please tell me this isn't serous...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's a physical handicap. He is not a bug man.

It could be a club foot. It could be rickets or bow legs. It could be a fake leg from an amputation from disease. Maybe he lost his kneecap and his leg bends backwards now. In old movies, the actors had more nutritionally-related deformities than the ones now. Maybe he worked in a circus too, and was the contortionist.

Bugmanicus insectoidius? This is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This looks Human somehow...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing Wouldn't you consider platform shoes?

not since 1976.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Even though I haven't found a reference for it yet, If memory serves me Chill Wills had a slight form of Polio which caused one leg to be shorter than the other. Many people back then had polio and had to live with it. One of the more successful inventions that helped polio sufferers was the negative pressure ventilator otherwise known as an Iron Lung.

Kids these days do not have fears like we did.

Now, thankfully, we have vaccines for polio.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
First Ever Alien Insectoid Runs In Olympics

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Yeah sorry, I am talking nonsense. You are right, that is clearly an insectoid foot.

Your sound, clear-headed reasoning is a veritable breath of fresh air, my fine feathered friend!
edit on 24-12-2012 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Is this a joke? Insectoid? INSECTOID? Hmmm... What's more plausible: An actor being an INSECTOID ALIEN, or there being some kind of camera prop under his foot? Don't you think the director, or any of the cast and crew, would have made the remark, "Hey Chill Wills, what's with your foot?" Don't you think that if there was any actual chance of him being an INSECTOID, the government would have taken him in to run experiments on him, or that ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE NOTICED?
Lol.
How do people come up with this crap?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

This looks Human somehow...

Yeah he almost got a part in the latest tom cruise movie but he kept dropping his lines. Apart from that he was was fine, well except for his habbit of biting the heads off directors. just look at those giant red eyes, that thing is star material I tells ya.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Is this a joke? Insectoid? INSECTOID? Hmmm... What's more plausible: An actor being an INSECTOID ALIEN, or there being some kind of camera prop under his foot? Don't you think the director, or any of the cast and crew, would have made the remark, "Hey Chill Wills, what's with your foot?" Don't you think that if there was any actual chance of him being an INSECTOID, the government would have taken him in to run experiments on him, or that ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE NOTICED?
Lol.
How do people come up with this crap?

if you were working with an insectoid would you ask him what was up with his bug leg showing? didn't think so! well, you probably DO work with bug people, you just havent caught them yet!

hang on, i gotta go let santa in, brb......

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The guy is standing on some sort of object, that pivots, to add height, and make him still mobile. Something small, so most won't notice he isn't quite as tall as they wanted. How is that an insect foot? He's wearing boots, and I don't see anything going up his leg but his pants. Besides which, if they were in films, would they not be more careful? People edit that stuff frame by frame sometimes, and even way back, someone would have noticed. Whether there are such aliens or not, i can't say, but I don't see that video clip as proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join