It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Ever Alien Insectoid Foot Caught on Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

In the description:
Published on Jun 19, 2012

Pay attention to this "man's" left (our left) foot. Notice how his foot curves backwards. If you look closely, you will notice the Insectoid leg showing, just look to the right of his boot, see how it's leg goes up the "man's" leg. Definitely Insectoid. Also, look at his holster, it too is suffering a holographic failure, there is no detail showing at all, it blends in with his shirt.

I put the movie details in this clip, the actor's name is Chill Wills, everything you need to look this up for yourself is included in this video.

Also, I have a HD video recorder and a Hd computer. On my recorder, you can see very clearly the fine detail of it's foot and leg. Unfortunately, it will not show up as well once uploaded, but if you will look for this movie yourself, you will be able to see much better detail and you will be quite shocked at what you discover. You do not have to hit pause or slow this part of the movie down in order to see the Insectoid foot and leg, just find the movie and go to this part and see for yourself.

Time to wake-up and understand that we have been deceived by these non-human beings for a very long time. Also, I will say once again, ANY being that disguises it's true form and pretends to be a human being when it is not a human being, can not be trusted. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Strange... he puts all his weight on that foot too

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
To get all of that from a blurred image that is black and white, wow just WOW. Your eyes must have some super vision. To me it looks like he is stood on a prop, maybe to gain a little extra height.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

And what prop could that be good sir? Please provide more info on these movie props to get more height that look like that my friend. The image is not really blurred at all neither. .

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
you have to clarify.

the man's right boot on his right leg. is that the one you're taking about, because it looks like he standing on some metal brace so he can see over the fort wall.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Well for a start, what he is stood on looks like a U type frame and you can see through the middle of the frame inbetween the shoe. This is obviously not an incectizoid foot sorry.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Like....Far Out Man!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Which human foot have you ever seen make a Z? He is standing directly on his tip toes like a ballerina. If that whole foot was prop to make him taller then why isn't it proportionate with the other foot. The other foot his off is standing on the tip toes like a regular human. Please stop your non-sense

This is professional movie making here, why would they use a prop like that to make a movie? Wouldn't you consider platform shoes?
edit on 24-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yeah sorry, I am talking nonsense. You are right, that is clearly an insectoid foot.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The mans right leg is shorter then the left...now a days we make a full shoe with the correct sole...at the time all they did is bend a piece of metal to make it...it is one of the first forms of stilts...Do I know this for fact ..NO but look real close and you will see it is attached to the toe and heel...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

I can see that, but your man over there swears by his tinfoil hat. He has just quoted the Skunk Works rhetoric to me, but when a spade is just a spade sometimes you have to call it a spade. This was obvious from the outset that it had no chance of being what the OP claimed it to be.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can see how that might seem like an insect leg I suppose but for obvious reasons I don't believe that it is. For starters you can see the brace going up the back of his pants similar to if you were putting on stilts. This is obviously for the purpose of seeing over the prop. You can also see the heel of the boot and the front of the boot bending in a serious way (because he is placing all of his weight on that foot). The front end of the foot does look un-natural but there are two reasons for that:

1.) Because all his weight is placed on that foot it binds the boot in a way that it wrinkles in the front.

2.) The quality of the video is such that it makes the boot appear to be the same object as that of the stilt. Just like the quality of the video is such that at times the holster does in fact blend in with the outfit. This is due to lighting, being B&W and poor video quality.

Sorry no insect people here.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr

The mans right leg is shorter then the left...now a days we make a full shoe with the correct sole...at the time all they did is bend a piece of metal to make it...it is one of the first forms of stilts...Do I know this for fact ..NO but look real close and you will see it is attached to the toe and heel...

Yea, thats the first thought that I had to.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

I agree. Not that I can find anything on google about it.

But I did find this photo which started me on the search for him having short leg syndrome or whatever it's called...

Chills is second from the left.

Notice the pant leg and shoe?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Make sense but still doesn't explain the way off proportions, his left foot can reach the floor like normal but he needs a prop to get up higher? Why not stand on both tip toes? Plus both his leg seem to be some what erect.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You're brave.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Why would they make such an obvious prop because he had a short leg and go on to show it clearly in a shot ? Does not make sense. Also, nobody has addressed the issue with the holster, which clearly somehow blends in with his shirt. Very odd !

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
lol Stilts? Really? Why would they give someone 1 stilt and force him to stand on his tip toes? Why would they make his right leg instead of the left leg since its hidden in the background behind shadow? Do you guys not see that little gap at the heel of his left leg? They would attach a piece of metal to somebodies shoes and make his foot look like a fork? When they wanted frankenstien to be taller, they gave him platform shoes. because the actor was too short.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The sound of me slamming the door of ATS behind me in 3...2...1...BOOOOOOM!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join