It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW TO "MOVE" THE "MOON" - 100% Liquid Crystal Holographic Manipulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

In the Description:
**CRITICAL UPATE** IT'S ALL LED TO THIS--a journey culminating into something of wonder. First - we are being SETUP big-time; decades of desensitizing us to chemtrails & false clouds consisting of LIQUID CRYSTALS; designed to play off of our "5-sense" mentality & believe theatrics on the screen in our home & sky. Next - these entities are ELECTROMAGNETIC mind-parasites -- I can see them, documented by the GNOSTICS 1k's of years ago dubbed THE ARCHONS, wiped clean from history by the Roman-Catholic --Archon-Empire. This is a mind-game, manipulating our beliefs in order for them manifestation in our reality via our forgotten power to CREATE. How is it I have gone toe-to-toe with "them" for so long? BELIEF...FAITH. WE HAVE THE POWER to CHANGE IT ALL. THINK the world of our dreams; IMAGINE the transformation; love & light to all; BELIEVE in yourself. BELIEVE in your DREAMS, & REMEMBER your POWER to CREATE.

It's critical to perform your own research on the very real power belief has on our reality. This power has been gifted to all of us & studies in science & medicine about this are so compelling it's important to boost one's confidence around this, or in other words to help one gain belief in themself.

Additional Resources about the POWER OF BELIEF:
Dr. Emoto's research on the affect thoughts & emotions have on the molecular structure of water - www.youtube.com...
Bruce Lipton's research on the Biology of Belief - www.youtube.com...
Wave-particle duality demonstrating even electrons are pure wave-energy & only materialize into the physical upon our belief it should be there - www.youtube.com...
The Placebo Effect & the power belief has on medicine, health, & well-being www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: link

edit on 24-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Without reading through all these chaotically cited sources, are you trying to tell me that you can "Move the moon" if you only focus enough on it ?

And these sub-spec videos that accompany this ludricous claim are supposed to be some sort of evidence ?

Seriously ? I mean SERIOUSLY ?!
edit on 24-12-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well you may have had something interesting to watch, but as soon as the word chemtrail is mentioned you lost me..

You see using the word chemtrail in the video takes away any credibility that video may have had (not very much to begin with) and tosses it out the window.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Without reading through all these chaotically cited sources, are you trying to tell me that you can "Move the moon" if you only focus enough on it ?

I don't know about that, but according to this you can make a square cloud if you think hard enough...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Why is this?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I generally take that to mean I can't call you an imbecile in this forum, not that the site's credo suddenly changes to "Embrace credulity".

There are a large number of problems with it. Let's start with magical thinking. The observer effect, so horribly mangled by pop new agers, doesn't mean "think about it and it becomes true". If that's the basis for your CT, then I can refute it. Watch.

(aloud)

I'd like one Wild Turkey and Coke, here on this table, with ice, highball glass" OMMMMOOMMMOOMMMM

Didn't work. oh well. Guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

edit to add: liquid crystals and holography have explicit definitions. They really don't seem to fit your post.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Why is this?

Why is what?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Next I decide to post something, I will hypnotize you guys by saying, Can I have some help figuring out what this is? just to avoid ignorant insults and statements. Because dayum, when somebody posts something their interested in and want like minds to hop in and join them, they have to be bombarded by trolls. They leave comments trying to close my mind, and if I start to agree with what they are saying I will only end up doing the same things they do, going on peoples threads telling them how wrong and stupid they are for simply sharing something with people, I didn't say that I found conclusive evidence and what not, I simply shared it to people who may not have seen this video before. People will come in interested ready to see something, then leave comments not saying that they don't believe that it's real, instead saying how wrong I am for posting it on ATS? I thought this was a forum to discuss topics like this?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Why did you close the video because of "Chemtrails"

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

Next I decide to post something, I will hypnotize you guys by saying, Can I have some help figuring out what this is? just to avoid ignorant insults and statements.

Looking for an insult or ignorant statement in what I posted...nope, not seeing it. Again "liquid crystal" and "hologram" mean something. And what they are doesn't seem to fit what the video said.

...they have to be bombarded by trolls....I thought this was a forum to discuss topics like this?

On my planet, "discussion" doesn't necessarily involve "oh wow that's cool" as the only replies. There's a sort of back-and-forth between conflicting ideas. You say you think wishing makes it so. I say it doesn't. You actually show some proof - oh, wait, that'll be a bit hard I suppose and then we discuss why the video says the moon's a fake made by liquid crystals and holograms or something. Maybe you'll clear that part up, but it isn't, really. It's actually there.

Now, here's the part where you have some convincing argument that it might be right. I'll bring up tides, and ask you to show any actual proof that you can wish something. Not from educate yourself or tecleyapades. We'll talk about how observer effect doesn't actually match the tripe in "the secret" and "what the bleep do we know". It'll be fun.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All I can really tell you is this, I wanted a desk chair for my computer desk. I drew it in a book saying that I want a desk chair, I invoked it to the universe by vocalizing what I wanted. After a month or so, I get a desk chair for free. You don't have to believe in the law of attraction if you don't want to. That's you. That is something a person would have to know and I KNOW that one can will something into existence just by thinking of it. This I KNOW. Everyday I see whatever I think in my head later on in my daily, Today I can think about somebody calling me, and tomorrow that person will call. To you a coincidence, personally I don't believe in coincidences. To each his own right? That's why when I say if it doesn't resonate with you at all why leave a comment? It's like a person who doesn't believe at all still leaves a comment to be apart of discussion that they can't even speak about. That is a TROLL, if you can't speak about this topic at all, and also not willing to learn anything, why leave a comment? I KNOW thoughts turn into reality.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It's like a person who doesn't believe at all still leaves a comment to be apart of discussion that they can't even speak about. That is a TROLL, if you can't speak about this topic at all, and also not willing to learn anything, why leave a comment? I KNOW thoughts turn into reality.

Well, let's learn.

Why not wish me into the cornfield? There's YOU a test. Wish me away, Anthony. If it works, it'll be vindication for you. You say you get instant results by simply desiring it. So, here's a single data point. It'll still be anecdotal, but take it as a white crow defense. You say you can invariably do this. I say you can never do it. It's a lot harder to prove a negative, so let's see you prove a positive - you can wish me away from the thread. If I don't go, it's a white crow rebuttal. Game?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Why did you close the video because of "Chemtrails"

Well for one thing chemtrails do not exist, and as far as moving a planetary body such as the moon is far fetched and cannot happen.

Even if everyone on earth tried to move the moon with their minds or anything they want guess what would happen?

That's right nothing..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So what are those planes I see spraying in the clouds?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Planes that are putting out water vapor from their engines into a supersaturated atmosphere. That causes persistent contrails. You can see pics of that for as long back as jets have been flying.

edit to add: still here. wish harder.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well first they aren't spraying anything, and they are called contrails... nothing more.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

lol You have got to be kidding me. You can not tell me they are fake when I literally see these guys spraying fake clouds/chemtrails in front of the sun TRYING to block it out. All conspiracy theories are now conspiracy facts except for the world coming to an end. Contrails? lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

All conspiracy theories are now conspiracy facts except for the world coming to an end.

They really can't be, can they? Some of them conflict. For example, your Nazi Moonbase ones and the no-one's-been-to-the-Moon ones. Or hollow earthers and flat earthers. Can't have it both ways.

And, I'm still here. Bear down, son, you've got to convince the universe here. I'm not fading at ALL.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

There are beings inside the earth in Shamballa and Agartha. Plus beings like us on top of the earth. Plus beings outside of earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join