It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW TO "MOVE" THE "MOON" - 100% Liquid Crystal Holographic Manipulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by Bedlam

There are beings inside the earth in Shamballa and Agartha...Plus beings outside of earth.

Show me some. Mostly inside the earth it's just dirt and rocks. I can show you dirt and rocks.

Ever consider that beings inside the earth are just fictional? Maybe it was a good story, meant to teach you something by allegory without any intent of fact. Like "Atlantis"

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

lol You have got to be kidding me. You can not tell me they are fake when I literally see these guys spraying fake clouds/chemtrails in front of the sun TRYING to block it out. All conspiracy theories are now conspiracy facts except for the world coming to an end. Contrails? lol.

Since this thread is not about chemtrails I will make this the last reply concerning chemtrails.

First, I can and I am telling you that there is not one solid piece of evidence that shows chemtrails exist and if you would like to learn more then I suggest you take a long look at the Geoengineering/chemtrail forum then you should make a decision on whether or not chemtrails are real...

BTW chemtrails are still, and will always be a hoax...

But feel free to start a thread and present what evidence you have that they exist and we can go from there, but I am not going to derail this thread with off topic posts... Sorry...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Back on topic - your boy in the video thinks liquid crystals are used in plasma TV. Leaving that aside, it's plain he doesn't understand how they work at all. And he's also confusing them with LEDs, and doesn't have a clue about how much frickin energy it would take to make a fake sun. Plus his "moving sun and moon" are pretty sad.

Also, still here. Want to concede you can't wish me away? One white crow, ready for delivery.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So what are those planes I see spraying in the clouds?

What you see there are what we know as chemtrails, they are real and they have been stated to the general public to create rain clouds. Unfortunately they did not state the dangers of the dispersal of the material that they use, got to love the government act first ask questions later.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

And you sir are wrong. I have witnessed what they have being doing deliberately. Trying to block out the sun, making X's across the sun. You can be ignorant and believe your MIS-information because you don't use your OWN Logic, you read others peoples BOOKS

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Buddy, you are asking a lot. Don't trying to convince me to believe your damn beliefs!

Plus Atlantis was real, fool. Have you ever heard of LEMURIA, or MU?
edit on 25-12-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

What you see there are what we know as chemtrails, they are real and they have been stated to the general public to create rain clouds.

What your talking about is actually called cloud seeding and, that is not new as it has been going on since the 60's, and with a little research you will find that out.

And again chemtrails do not exist and is a hoax that started in the 90's.
edit on 25-12-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

And you sir are wrong. I have witnessed what they have being doing deliberately. Trying to block out the sun, making X's across the sun. You can be ignorant and believe your MIS-information because you don't use your OWN Logic, you read others peoples BOOKS

Again can you provide evidence of their existence other than saying "I looked up and saw a plane spraying chemtrails", because unless you have super eyes then how do you know they are chemtrails?

Here how about you look at the Geoengineering/Chemtrail forum and educate yourself on what those white lines behind planes actually are.. and here is a hint they aren't chemtrails...

So now science fact is mis information...Really?

Lastly why do you keep derailing this thread with discussions of chemtrails when you can start a thread and present all your evidence that you think proves chemtrails are real..

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Buddy, you are asking a lot. Don't trying to convince me to believe your damn beliefs!

Plus Atlantis was real, fool. Have you ever heard of LEMURIA, or MU?

Still here. I guess your thought powers weren't up to the test. That's one belief down.

Oh, and Atlantis, Mu and Lemuria? Just as real as Cimmeria and R'lyeh. Fiction. All fiction.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

All I can really tell you is this, I wanted a desk chair for my computer desk. I drew it in a book saying that I want a desk chair, I invoked it to the universe by vocalizing what I wanted. After a month or so, I get a desk chair for free. You don't have to believe in the law of attraction if you don't want to. That's you. That is something a person would have to know and I KNOW that one can will something into existence just by thinking of it. This I KNOW. Everyday I see whatever I think in my head later on in my daily, Today I can think about somebody calling me, and tomorrow that person will call. To you a coincidence, personally I don't believe in coincidences. To each his own right? That's why when I say if it doesn't resonate with you at all why leave a comment? It's like a person who doesn't believe at all still leaves a comment to be apart of discussion that they can't even speak about. That is a TROLL, if you can't speak about this topic at all, and also not willing to learn anything, why leave a comment? I KNOW thoughts turn into reality.

Knowing ones thoughts creates reality is not enough, one must apply.

Willing is not enough one must do.

Is that all you did and a computer chair manifested infront of you after sitting there and doing nothing but concentrating on a chair for a month or so or did you live your everyday life and in that months time from when you visualized to when it manifested?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join