It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reserve Bank of Australia and The Peoples Bank of China to go around USD for trade !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by spangledbanner

Why are you blaming the Australians, your federal reserve keeps printing money to get the US out of the mire financially. You cannot expect people to keep trading in USD, when the Federal Reserve is effectivly making it worthless.

Not to sound menacing, but there was a reason that several thousand marines where posted in Australia and I doubt it has to do with Australia's well being. I really don't care because Australia is a part of the British Commonwealth, so what misery they bring upon themselves is their own affair. Should of let the Japanese had the Aussies and never got involved, lesson learned-

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

The answer to your question is obvious to me. You might as well spend all this funny money on real assets. Even Americans are investing more in precious metals as of late. I've even heard some interesting conversations in coffee shops and diners about how real estate isn't even the golden ticket anymore considering if you can't pay the taxes, it gets taken. If the currency goes in the crapper, guess who ends up with all the land anyway? You guessed it.

Not to say they cant confiscate all the precious metals like they have done in the past. That's for Americans tho, makes perfect sense for foreign countries to hoard gold.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Some of you will never get it. This entire World swindle is bigger than The USA. International Bankers are the puppet masters. Who the hell do you think is bailing all these bankrupt nations out by printing more money? It's the tax payers of multiple nations.

You gotta read between the lies. America is just the sword that they use to subjugate those $heople Nations who do not cooperate. Just because the banksters have their base camp set up here doesn't mean we are the root of the problem. You actually believe that if we fall that everything would change? Better think again foolish mortals.

Anyone think that Red China doesn't have their own motives? If your dream did ever come true, they would just be the new bolsheviks on the block. Braindead Aussies, China will eventually suck all your resources dry and the enslave you all or possibly eradicate you all for living space.

You guys are clueless and you do not understand the Chinese. You're gonna get what you deserve and we won't forget this slap in the face. All you have done is trade one master for an even worse new and much crueler one. Don't come crying to us when the dragon bites you in the ass.
~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
reply to post by mazzroth

They would have a hard time taking the North of Australia. We may have a big coast line, TPB may have disarmed the public. We may have an underfunded army, but I would put most real Aussies up against most others and trust me given cause and reason, we will out shine most. So if it ain't the Kiwi and Aussie charm that keeps them at bay. The NT and what it has to offer will. There is a big difference between a glossy brochure viewed on your VDU and a reality. And that is no disrespect to any other invading army. But as history has shown an attacking army in another country rarely wins.

Australia has a population of roughly 22 million, in peace time, China has a military of over 3 million personnel. With a population of over 1.3 billion, China could field a soldier for every man, woman and child in Australia.

Combined with Australia's lack of gun rights, pathetic military, if Australia stood alone against China it wouldn't last a month before the entire country was overrun. To say otherwise is misguided chauvinism Australia has a GDP of 1.3 trillion USD. China spends 100 billion USD(that we know of) in military spending, a little under 10% of Australia's GDP.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm interested to hear how you pulled this off. You filed a statement for a business loan and your employer declared you to be tax exempt? What you wrote makes it sound like something a wage employee could do, which obviously is not the case, and I have not found anything that indicates a statement filed for a business loan makes an individual tax exempt. Either you're trying to mislead people, or, if you're not paying taxes on income, regardless of what your employer declared, either you, your employer, or both, are breaking the law. Either that, or it is some loophole that a normal employee can't take advantage of. I could see if you're operating as a business yourself, and paying taxes on your "business", while not paying your "self", but otherwise, as I said, there are two possibilities here:

1) you're lying, which would be an obnoxious way to get attention
Or
2) you, and/or your employer are at risk of going to federal prison for tax evasion

There is no magic form to file which exempts anyone from income taxes. If you're a charity, you can be tax exempt. Anyone can not pay taxes for as long as they can get away with it, but you can also rob banks, murder people, and drive drunk as well, until you get caught.

Sorry if this comes off harsh, but I'm sick of people trying to mislead people into thinking there are no consequences for tax evasion. As much as I'd like to think we can not-pay our income taxes, it's simply NOT TRUE.

I'd also like to add, for all the people claiming the USD demise is imminent (as I've been hearing since the Reagan 300% debt increase), i've got a bridge to Hawaii to sell you, but you need to find magic glasses I dropped into the Mariana trench to see it. Also, the world will end 12/21/2012.

I did not file a paper for a business loan. This is not tax evasion. I'm sorry you have no understanding of tax law, trust law or law in general. What you are talking about are probably statutes. Statutes are not law, they are corporation policy and are for UNITED STATES INC employees and subjects(residents).
The IRS also has a copy of my UCC-1. The HR Director where I work is aware of the power of this document. I said absolutely nothing when I took this doc in to work. THEY told ME I was tax exempt. The IRS and treasury know what it is.
I'm also sick of people misleading other people. That's why I took the risk to see if this was all fact and not just fantasy.
What LAW says you must pay income tax?
What is the definition of "income"?
If you are a "US citizen/person" then yes, you must pay tribute. I am not a US citizen. I live in one of the states of the union of states. I do not reside in a federal zone. There is a difference.

As much as I'd like to think we can not-pay our income taxes, it's simply NOT TRUE. That statement is an outright lie. Thousands have done this lawfully. I'm one of them. If you wish to have information please feel free to PM me. I know your frustration and I do not take this personally. What THEY have done is a major deception, done over time so it wouldn't be realized. I almost blew a gasket when I learned what has been done to us. And it's all documented legislation. Just never announced. They don't want us to know this stuff.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2012 by Bildo because: Delete this post---I've tried, I can't. the "quotes aren't working.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Sorry, the quote stuff on this site apparently messes up now and then. Either that or I don't know how to control it. This site can be difficult to post on.

I did not file a paper for a business loan. This is not tax evasion. I'm sorry you have no understanding of tax law, trust law or law in general. What you are talking about are probably statutes. Statutes are not law, they are corporation policy and are for UNITED STATES INC employees and subjects(residents).
The IRS also has a copy of my UCC-1. They have contacted me. That was about 2 years ago. The HR Director where I work is aware of the power of this document. I said absolutely nothing when I took this doc in to work. THEY told ME I was tax exempt. The IRS and treasury know what this doc is.
I'm also sick of people misleading other people. That's why I took the risk to see if this was all fact and not just fantasy.
What LAW says you must pay income tax?
What is the definition of "income"?
If you are a "US citizen/person" then yes, you must pay tribute. I am not a US citizen. I live in one of the states of the union of states. I do not reside in a federal zone. There is a difference.

As much as I'd like to think we can not-pay our income taxes, it's simply NOT TRUE. That statement is an outright lie. Thousands have done this lawfully. I'm one of them. If you wish to have information please feel free to PM me. I know your frustration and I do not take this personally. What THEY have done is a major deception, done over time so it wouldn't be realized. I almost blew a gasket when I learned what has been done to us. And it's all documented legislation. Just never announced. They don't want us to know this stuff.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was talking about this happening a few months ago, I was told I was talking rubbish lol.

Once one nation starts it, others will follow.

Americas free ride is over.
edit on 25-12-2012 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Well a UCC financing statement has been used to establish you the man as the creditor and beneficiary of the trust over you corporate entity/name created for you at birth. However I would be curious as to how his employer declared him exempt when he showed it most of them would have no clue how it works and bow to intimidation from the IRS.

As for the not believing a dollar collapse is imminent just because is has been predicted for decades and not happened yet I would suggest some math lessons. You cannot debase a currency forever before it become worthless it is a mathematical certainty. Every such monetary scheme in history has ended in collapse. This scheme is the first world wide one so it has taken longer to flesh out and being tied to oil (petrol dollar) has given it life support or it would have died already but we are definitely on the precipice now....

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's all good, when our economy collapses for the last time, before we starve to death we will hang the people responsible.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The Fed prints 45 billion dollars each month.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

They would have a hard time taking the North of Australia. We may have a big coast line, TPB may have disarmed the public. We may have an underfunded army, but I would put most real Aussies up against most others and trust me given cause and reason, we will out shine most. So if it ain't the Kiwi and Aussie charm that keeps them at bay. The NT and what it has to offer will. There is a big difference between a glossy brochure viewed on your VDU and a reality. And that is no disrespect to any other invading army. But as history has shown an attacking army in another country rarely wins.

I know I'd never help invade your country, I've seen documentaries, you all have way too many scary bugs, not for me

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Its been coming for along while, it will still take a long while to get here but eventually it will. However shifting from one power to another will do very little in the long run, most of Australia is owned by Chinese interests from what I heard, and there buying up land and even building cities in what they think will be central areas all over the world or at least areas prone to have "stuff" in the ground. There even buying up land in America and building cities, and as our world structure is consumerism its only a matter of time before things coalesce and by then I suppose people would have figured out that there is no such thing as an America, or even a China for that matter, it will all be a world wide conglomerate of corporations and those in the circles of ownership, and the ownership of the raw materials by which our consumer worldwide society turns around, and off course the only real nation will be the nation of the working class which it already is like that to many extents.

Oh and all countries use other countries China is going to be no different on that part then America or any other one, after all Australia is a small compared to other landmasses, watch what happens when there resources dry up, and watch them all flee to new pastures. It has long ago stopped being about nations its not a nation on nation war, the various nations now just go about achieving the same goals in there own various ways with the tools they have at hand, and so America is going more militaristic and china and others are going more economical routes. But mostly its an economical war and nations are about as meaningful as the logo of McDonald and the logo of Wendie's is, for those who control this whole thing its literally a win win situation, and the whole thing is just a act and play. Its ultimately about as meaningful as if Coke and Pepsi went to war, especially since there ultimately owned by the same hand full of people and investors.

So ya, I think Australia needs to worry about itself, because really its the bit partner in all trades no matter who it trades with. In fact, the fact that they have to trade its resources to others and then import them back in as goods, in any country means that ultimately it will fail, Why? you would ask. You will all see or your kids will see, but ultimately the ideal of nations will not stand and in time things will shift, like cooking a lobster, turning up the heat slowly.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Bildo

Well a UCC financing statement has been used to establish you the man as the creditor and beneficiary of the trust over your corporate entity/name created for you at birth. However I would be curious as to how his employer declared him exempt when he showed it most of them would have no clue how it works and bow to intimidation from the IRS.

Yes, that's it. I'll explain exactly what I did.
When I went into the HR Department I gave my UCC-1 to the first person I saw. He said he had never seen anything like it and had no clue what to do with it. He suggested we see the HR Director. We went into her office and I remained silent when he handed her the document. She took a quick look at it, looked at me, then looked at him and told him that it means that I'm tax exempt and he should give it to payroll to stop the tax deductions. Apparently, the higher HR levels know about this. As far as intimidation from the IRS, I don't know. The IRS knows what this doc is for and what it does. If they try to go against it they could get into alot of trouble. IRS is "Internal". To the IRS I'm now "external". I'm no longer classified as "US citizen/person".

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner

Originally posted by michael1983l

Why are you blaming the Australians, your federal reserve keeps printing money to get the US out of the mire financially. You cannot expect people to keep trading in USD, when the Federal Reserve is effectivly making it worthless.

I agree.

Its such a shock for Australia to do this though. I guess they did just release a White paper called The Asian Century. And Australia is in the perfect position to take advantage as the pacific becomes the centre of the world.

The "Australian" Federal Reserve is not Australian, it is not making decisions on the best interests of Australians. It controls our puppets also known as politicians. It dictates to "our" banks what interest rates will be. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned organization that never has a countries best interests at heart. The Federal Reserve is the tool that the powers that be use to re-distribute the wealth. If the Federal Reserve is threatening to swap its trading money, then its because they know thats where the future PROFITS will be coming from. They are about profits, not you, not me, and definitely not Australia.

But it will be interesting to see JuLiar Gillards stance on this, considering Kevin Rudd wanted to go down the same path but got knived in the back by Gillard. Now the Federal Reserve wants to do the same thing that Gillard knived Rudd over, but now Gillards [somehow] in the top job. Will she do yet another backflip, or will she just quietly slip into the background and hope that no one noticed another of her lies ?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Australia has a population of roughly 22 million, in peace time, China has a military of over 3 million personnel. With a population of over 1.3 billion, China could field a soldier for every man, woman and child in Australia.

Combined with Australia's lack of gun rights, pathetic military, if Australia stood alone against China it wouldn't last a month before the entire country was overrun. To say otherwise is misguided chauvinism Australia has a GDP of 1.3 trillion USD. China spends 100 billion USD(that we know of) in military spending, a little under 10% of Australia's GDP.

Well a lot of what you say is based on possibility and it would be hard to argue your statistics, however to transport, feed and water 3 million Chinese Soldiers would be a logistical nightmare. Has anyone ever transported more than 500 000 troops into any other Country ?

I personally think using US style tactics used in places like Vietnam and Korea we would eventually win hands down. Russian scorched Earth tactics used in Afghanistan would hurt us but then the enemy would have to ship in all its supplies instead of using ours.

The way to beat us would be just to buy us out using US currency and sadly that's happening right now under our very noses and the current Government is obliging the Chinese in every way possible.

The Chinese don't have to come here and invade us militarily, no they are way smarter than that. They will use the useless US currency they have accumulated over 10 years of booming business and use that worthless paper to purchase up our infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is wonderful news, If true. Escaping from the shackles of the dollar is not just good news for China and Australia but for the whole world. It's high time the dollar was stripped of it's reserve currency status. the US should start paying the true costs of their goods and services rather than banana republicing the world.

And also i don't know why there are americans bitching on this thread seeing as non americans get haranged for commenting on US matters. This has nothing to do with America and everything to do with The Aussies, The Chinese and all the non-american members who are happy to discuss matters beyond their borders and happy for people of other nations to do the same to them...it's only fair.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It's all good, when our economy collapses for the last time, before we starve to death we will hang the people responsible.

Well, I am quite sure when this all blows up they will be sitting comfy in their multi million dollar bunkers while the rest of us scamble for our lives. When enough time passes they will come out with all the solutions and people will cheer for them.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

" I wonder who the next nation will be to dump the USD for International Trade"

Syria, Iran, turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq, any of the oil countries really. That's why we stormed them in the first place, all the countries in conflict atm are the countries that wanted to switch from u.s to Chinese Yuan, or the Euro. Mysterious how they are all in a some battle but Iran. And usa/israel have been trying for half a year now lol.

www.dailymarkets.com...

story of iran switching in 2009, but were talking about it much sooner than 2009. as early as 2001-2005

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This move does suggest that better stability is entering the foreign exchange markets and is a good thing for the global economy. The USD has helped in establishing better global trade and valuations, but is leading to a schizophrenic currency as national and global interests clash. The world has already had a recent heads up of the potential fallout if the USD does crash and would be quite silly to go on with business as usual. History does show that economic collapses are a reality and just one of many risks facing all governments.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
This is wonderful news, If true. Escaping from the shackles of the dollar is not just good news for China and Australia but for the whole world. It's high time the dollar was stripped of it's reserve currency status. the US should start paying the true costs of their goods and services rather than banana republicing the world.

And also i don't know why there are americans bitching on this thread seeing as non americans get haranged for commenting on US matters. This has nothing to do with America and everything to do with The Aussies, The Chinese and all the non-american members who are happy to discuss matters beyond their borders and happy for people of other nations to do the same to them...it's only fair.

I'm an American. I'm bitching on this thread since it affects all of us. If you have a central bank and "federal reserve" you are in the same boat as we Americans and any other country that has these institutions. I have communicated with some Aussies that are getting out of their own corporate governing structure. Just like our dollar your money is also fiat. Check your government structure and see if your cities, etc are listed as corporations. You might want to join this site. We have Aussies here that know your predicament better than I do.
sovereignwarriors.ning.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join