It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati revealing their presence must read.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The video you the OP are all freaked out about begins with an entire spiel about the dec. 21 2012 date....to which I quit watching.

It is now dec. 24 2012 and nothing is happening. No world peace, no human dna evolvement, no consciousness ascending, no apocalypse....nothing has changed. We are all still the same...still human slaves. The OP has nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

Don't sweat it man,they won't survive the Fire

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Strange you have your avatar as lucifer sort of defeats the purpose of your convictional claim..
does it not ?...

P.S

'loose lips sink ships shruggs shoulders strange bits.....

edit on 24-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
reply to post by docgreen15

she knocked, I answered the door asked if i could help and she mean mugged me for 10-15 seconds. also i am very empathic and was scared #less from the time i just heard the knock on the door. as if sub conscientiously i knew wat was going on. and as 4 me having knowledge of stuff offline i am an expert at reading inbetween the lines and i might have let certain curiosities and hunches be known as supposed facts instead of personal opionions

dude they want us to talk about them, they want us to squabble about them, are they real, are they not real. if you disappear tomorrow it will get labeled as not suspicious, that you had problems, after all you were on a conspiracy web site talking about the Illuminati arguing quite strongly that the Illuminate are real and had
experiences with them.
So my suggestion relax, don't freak out, especially when you tell people or you put them off and record your experiences calmly.
Then you can enjoy having your phone calls cut in and out, your internet stall then drop out constantly, watching your computer perform a comprehensive data search at 3:30 hrs in the morning of its own accord

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

do YOU have ANY IDEA what it means to speak and write ESOTERICALLY. I am 100 percent basing MY LIFE on THE FACT that YOU DO NOT. TO BE ESOTERIC iso speak and write THE TRUTH inbetween LIES and VISVERSA, as well as THE MANIPULATION of COLOR and SOUND aswell as HOW words are PRESENTED. SO with that MAYBE YOU should RECONSIDER how much of THAT video YOU should PAY ATTENTION to.

and again DO NOT LET personal opinion and emotion get in YOUR way. ALL of what I am telling YOU is at THE BASE of THEIR RELIGION. paganism OR SUPPOSED witchcraft. THEY ASSIMULLATE THEMSELVES in what ever religion THEIR AREA sway more to AS A WHOLE to get YOU on THEIR side.

SO THINK REAL HARD BEFORE YOU decide to write ESOTERIC AGENDA off COMPLETELY

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
The video you the OP are all freaked out about begins with an entire spiel about the dec. 21 2012 date....to which I quit watching.

It is now dec. 24 2012 and nothing is happening. No world peace, no human dna evolvement, no consciousness ascending, no apocalypse....nothing has changed. We are all still the same...still human slaves. The OP has nothing to worry about.

Nothing to worry about, hmm it seems that changing out of a slave WOULD be a problem ?

Plenty to worry about err do something about.. not having a realization of truth is a definite worry. Time to find out what the hold up is

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

YOU to.

do YOU have ANY IDEA what it means to speak and write ESOTERICALLY. I am 100 percent basing MY LIFE on THE FACT that YOU DO NOT. TO BE ESOTERIC iso speak and write THE TRUTH inbetween LIES and VISVERSA, as well as THE MANIPULATION of COLOR and SOUND aswell as HOW words are PRESENTED. SO with that MAYBE YOU should RECONSIDER how much of THAT video YOU should PAY ATTENTION to.

and again DO NOT LET personal opinion and emotion get in YOUR way. ALL of what I am telling YOU is at THE BASE of THEIR RELIGION. paganism OR SUPPOSED witchcraft. THEY ASSIMULLATE THEMSELVES in what ever religion THEIR AREA sway more to AS A WHOLE to get YOU on THEIR side.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

here is the video that started my very scary journey down the dark rabbit hole

I watched this video till 45:15 carefully... then I stopped, es its another propaganda movie like all other on the net

what is your point?
are you saying... ???
we, the "simply" people are all fu...ed by the system? SURE we are! but the system provides your more or less an healthy happy excessively life style? isn't it?
what is the last time you've had an hamburger or washed your face with warm water?? most people don't enjoy such amenities...
what is the point?
you want what ? freedom?
freedom from what? from good living you are enjoying right now?
are you calling for a revolution?
revolution on what values ?

or maybe you want to be in power, telling everybody what to do and what to think???

"they" want to reduce the population by 90% ? why not?
don't you see that the average population is worthless ? stupid selfish aggressive monkeys?
check your neighborhood...
and think about all the other religion driven child #ing fanatics.. you want them to fulfill they needs ??

oh, no... you want the world to be in peace... every child has his bread to feed himself and all people are happy forever, is this what you want?
no lies, no greed, no control... ANARCHY

is that what what you want?

I'm deeply sorry for you our grandfathers failed and the destructive religion path was broken... by the Freemason or Illuminati or whatever deep devilish organization you blame, for the misery in you live.. really

actually its not even true, religion still enslave people, believe in monetary system we can't live without... for now

edit on 24-12-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

may i ask your age?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You did a good job informing other people about those games.

And don't be scared of those straw people.

Being threatened has became a part of my life.

You will get used to it.

regards.

I look forward to read your threads on these issues.

When you decide to cross the river , little rocks my hurt your foot a little. But they are just little tiny rocks.

don't lose to them.

edit on 24-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by AutOmatIc

ESOTERICALLY means nothing more less important then YOUR BELIEVES !!!
you really think somebody want to hear which tricks YOUR MIND is playing with YOU ???

no offense, just a thought

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I suggest you take a week or two to yourself and let the concepts found from the video kind of simmer as you ease your mind. That video is heavily subliminal, especially if you watch it with open ears and open eyes. Relax and remember, the Illuminati is not that, what youre probably gravitating towards is something much greater than any secret society developed here in the last several hundred years.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
not too bad... but where are the aliens? it keeps referring to this cult religion but what about mankinds repeated encounters with aliens? kinda funny though, audio is all wacked on YouTube via PSN... I had to watch it on XBOX

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

When an "Esoteric Agenda" video begins basing its entire premise upon a date that has come and gone with nothing happening that was claimed was going to happen...then yes I write it off as being baseless, and a non-event.

And I didn't even have to capitalize every other word to say so. You see I am human like you...and don't feel the need to attempt shallow simple mind games and manipulations to express my personal opinion.

I stand by my statement that the OP has absolutely nothing to fear from spreading or watching said video.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

this is
all i have to say.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I used to do the same thing when I play video games. But really... its pointless you could be doing something more productive to wake people up. Its almost like a justification of playing a new world order brain wash game.
I used to get into long arguments and debates %99 of the time it was with some zombie that could not comprehend what i was typing. No matter what truths I told them, evidence and all no matter how many arguments I won, they just dont understand. They put up their ego, sure in these arguments you can easily corner them and get others on your side but that does not mean they are going to change their mind. As soon as the video game is turned off its out of mind. Sure their are those few that do listen and want to learn, be happy that you woke them up. But really they probably would have found this information down the road and again, you could be doing something much more productive to wake people up.

Wake up people around your, your friends your family once that's done go to the public in your own area so that you can meet up with like minded people and take action. Other wise its just a justification of playing a video game. I was in the same spot you wear a couple years ago, over these past could of years I have learned to look at my self and less at other people because I can control my self but I cannot control others. With that control you can make your self powerful, more powerful then all of those people you showed that information to.

I find it odd that your sisters baby was taken for a joy ride but she was in a wallmart
, bunch of brain washed zombie. Every thing in that store is meant to control YOU. Put you in a docile state so that they can market to you easily. Its the lights refresh rate but thats off topic... Your on a ps3 talking to mostly kids. Most likely some kids you got into a argument with made the accounts to freak you out. Its not like they dont want you to know... They obviously want us to know. They throw it in our faces because its all apart of their plans. They are not trying to silence you nothing you are saying is classified, you dont work for the govt right?

edit on 24-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by docgreen15
Well it could have been Echelon cutting off your internet connection depending on the "keywords" you were using... It might not necessarily be because your talking about "them" but if your saying something like "mass murder", "government", "ritual killing" etc, etc. You'll be flagged up on the Echelon system (in your case NSA), Like some A.I. computer will check the "content" (or context) of the conversation and if it warrants a further check an analyst will listen in. They'll realise your just a conspiracy theorist and just cut you off for wasting their time. Over time you'll have your "account" flagged as just conspiracy pusher and they won't put a human analyst on to listen in and therefore will not be cut off for inconveniencing them.

OR it could have just been a admin because they did not want "trolls" or debates ruining their good time. Most of these people are kids that want to be in a docile state. OR it could have lag, its a video game connections are lost ALL THE TIME!! I used to do the same thing he did probably on a much larger scale. I had a whole note book of rebudles, links, setup's, opening lines, I would organize what ever I was telling them about into a story so that its more easily digestible. BUT my sisters baby is still with her.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

When an "Esoteric Agenda" video begins basing its entire premise upon a date that has come and gone with nothing happening that was claimed was going to happen...then yes I write it off as being baseless, and a non-event.

And I didn't even have to capitalize every other word to say so. You see I am human like you...and don't feel the need to attempt shallow simple mind games and manipulations to express my personal opinion.

I stand by my statement that the OP has absolutely nothing to fear from spreading or watching said video.

Just because a video may have some flaws does not mean you need to completely write it off with out looking at it. It does not mean their are no worthy facts within the video. It means you need to deeply analyze it. Maybe what the person found in this video linking to 2012 is viable because of the evidence he was presented with and their was no other conclusion to draw. Even if... you can still learn from the video, its a perspective witch millions agree with. It has some good information in it. It really is a mind blower. Shows you a different way of analyzing the world. And even if that way is "wrong" it still gets people to look out side the box.
Turning it off as soon as you hear 2012 is ignorant.
Its understandable but you are better then a zombie you have been awaken to this site.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

Why would the 'shadow government' be monitoring gamer chatter on the PlayStation Network though? Unless they get a laugh at foul mouthed kids and grown men shouting DIEEEE at each other?

It actually makes a lot of sense....
People like to assume they monitor sites like ATS, the fact is people only come to this site after waking up.
But really, the places they should monitor are other sites, or places like PSN, where everyone there is asleep.

It really wouldn't be that difficult to monitor either. There are computer programs that can pick up specific phrases.
As soon as someone says a key word, like New world order, or illuminati, the whole conversation could be recorded.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There are and have been a lot of theories concerning the shadow government.... many are very similar and of course there may be errors because they are theories... That doesn't mean that everything can be thrown out. 12/21/2012 may have been the day to make you forget all your reasons for starting your search for truth.

I believe it was important because I see change occurring.

I think a lot of things that have been projected have possibly been thwarted.

If the shadow government had their way ENTIRELY, we would already be in the throes of war to create enough chaos to reinvent their monetary scheme.

What this means to me is that people ARE waking up. If what the OP says is true WATCH YOUR BACK!
I can't vouch for his claims but I can certainly tell you that some people behind the scenes have given me NO easy time... but I believe how they get you fully is to get no fight out of you. Those who think they are safe are never safe.

True claims or not, the OP sounds like no dummy. Keep using your instincts because anything is possible. This world is PACKED with atrocities that have been silenced. Things most would not believe happens among "us regular people"... or in "the greatest country in the world"

Oh, yes it does.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join