It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati revealing their presence must read.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Carroll Quigley - Tragedy & Hope

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

you did not watch the movie or read my post so iam not reading another thing you write

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Roberto Vinicius, was the individual sought.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yes, I am sure the NWO peeps who have controlled mankind four centuries are worried about some dude "revealing" their agenda on the play station network,

Wtf bro.....

Anyway, thanks for the warning and the link to the one of 2,543,751 videos online "revealing" this secret NWO agenda.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OOPs! sorry, i must haver stumbled into the teeny boppers section by mistake.....

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
2012 is brought up in the video in relation to the Mayan calender, and how "time" was kept before our modern system, and why that modern system of keeping time is bad for us.

So BOOHOO, they mention the Mayan calender and their way of keeping time. The Mayan calender exists you people know, it's kind of a fact right?

You know it really did begin a new cycle the other day, right? It's a real calender, with real cycles, that really does keep track of the passage of time!

I really can't believe people are DENYING the awesomeness (or maybe even existence?!) of the Mayan calender and it's cycles now, because of the stupid 2012 apocalypse theory. It's kind of disturbing.

Are we going to end up getting stuff that's more or less "Mayans? FAKE, 2012 didn't even happen!" all the time now?
edit on 25-12-2012 by maus80 because: add

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

did not look at it like that thanks for the flame

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
another reason why i would come out about this

Thats an interesting story coming from a user with the screen lucifer. The illuminati is very real...perhaps you should delve a bit deeper into the esoteric nature of the fallen angel named Lucifer his very real connection to the illuminati. Lucifer aint no Santi Clause.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I have. and to post the OMNIPOTENCE on the subject would discredit me. THAT is a truth they are not ready for.
edit on 25-12-2012 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

May I ask if you are experiencing any kind of super natural anything? Any Telepathic Issues? Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello OP I don't think you're crazy!

I've had some similar experiences. But with facebook. I have an aunt who I like to talk to about "conspiracy" stuff because she suffers from Morgellons and is just as far down the rabbit hole as I am. I use "conspiracy" in quotations because I believe any "conspiracy" holds some amount of truth.

Anyways, during summer time I document Chemtrails because they run rampant where I live. So I post back and forth with her, pictures and links and videos about chemtrails and other "conspiracy" related stuff. One day I have full internet access, no weak spots, my 3G is up and running, and I try to post to her facebook. No matter how many times I sent links they'd get deleted immediately. Even my whole entire conversation with her had been DELETED. Not even in my ARCHIVED messages where all the messages you delete on facebook actually go, because when you delete something on facebook they're never actually gone. I still to this day cannot get those old messages back. It would let me message anybody and everybody but her. She had always had problems with her facebook being watched because she is a real hardcore truther. So I know for a fact my pictures, videos, and messages were intercepted and taken down.

Then on Xbox, my boyfriend was playing halo and we were chatting about the usual. Then I bring up some stuff about chemtrails and NWO and such and his Kinect kicks on. Kinect does not kick on during HALO. Halo is a controller game, not a kinect game. This thing scans us up and down and the light is green, which means streaming. I got a few random phone calls from Nevada and Washington but anytime I went to answer them the line would just be silent then a few clicks and next thing I know call has eneded.

I know I'm going to get alot of negative feed back saying "Oh you're paranoid", but just know OP that you're not alone. They have more eyes and ears out there than fathomable.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Hello OP I don't think you're crazy!

I've had some similar experiences. But with facebook. I have an aunt who I like to talk to about "conspiracy" stuff because she suffers from Morgellons and is just as far down the rabbit hole as I am. I use "conspiracy" in quotations because I believe any "conspiracy" holds some amount of truth.

Conspiracy and conspiracy theory are two totally different things. A conspiracy is the act of of conspiring in a group of 2 or more people to reach a common goal. A conspiracy theory I am sure you know. Just theory.

But thank you for your posts. I will add more if needed.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by lucifer6

May I ask if you are experiencing any kind of super natural anything? Any Telepathic Issues? Amy in NC

Supernatural. No. Telepathic. That is something that is off topic for this thread. But more like... empathic.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Dear Op,
I really feel where your coming from about waking the people up to the truth. The reason I want to reach out to you, is because I have started a movement called the Under Ground. It our job to wake people up and to start to get everyone mad. We need to band tighter and start the fight agasint the damn elites who control us. If you wanna you join I will give you my email and the website where we hold meetings and talk about future plans.
Btw this goes is for anyone who wants to make a change and not just talk about it join us, there gather there army to strike we all need be ready or at most be ready to strike back. If we can do what they try to keep from happing then we will have a great chance. And what I mean is banding together

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lestionstrom

i am in no way going to break the ats terms and conditions and say sure i will join. but for the sake of omnipotence private message me about your site please sounds interesting wink wink

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

i am in no way going to break the ats terms and conditions and say sure i will join. but for the sake of omnipotence private message me about your site please sounds interesting wink wink

sorta new here, so im not sure how to pm. If you pm me It be easier to give u info

link   

sorta new here, so im not sure how to pm. If you pm me It be easier to give u info

link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

our private message communications are block. i am a member of bj21.com forums though if you catch my drift.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
2012 is brought up in the video in relation to the Mayan calender, and how "time" was kept before our modern system, and why that modern system of keeping time is bad for us.

So BOOHOO, they mention the Mayan calender and their way of keeping time. The Mayan calender exists you people know, it's kind of a fact right?

You know it really did begin a new cycle the other day, right? It's a real calender, with real cycles, that really does keep track of the passage of time!

I really can't believe people are DENYING the awesomeness (or maybe even existence?!) of the Mayan calender and it's cycles now, because of the stupid 2012 apocalypse theory. It's kind of disturbing.

Are we going to end up getting stuff that's more or less "Mayans? FAKE, 2012 didn't even happen!" all the time now?
edit on 25-12-2012 by maus80 because: add

Yeah this is actually very frustrating to see the mainstream media broadcasting nothing but garbage related to the Mayan calendar. It is as if they want the public to be totally ignorant. Really nobody is talking about the truth of the calendar and the cycles, etc. and the way the thing aligns with the WINTER SOLSTICE which is the entrance gate versus the summer solstice exit gate. At least maybe it gets some people interested in researching further for themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join