It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE - Can someon really "pull" you out?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

I am not speaking of your Father, I am speaking of the ones who are behind the scenes.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I know, I was making a snarky joke. Not everyone believes what you believe, and this is not a religious thread. Of course you are entitled to your opinion... it just has nothing to do with the original post.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah
reply to post by jhill76

I know, I was making a snarky joke. Not everyone believes what you believe, and this is not a religious thread. Of course you are entitled to your opinion... it just has nothing to do with the original post.

I am not a religious person. This is the only way you can be pulled out, as other posters have stated another one here cannot do it.

If you want to go out, I will come to you and pull you out.
edit on 24-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I've seen other posts stating otherwise.

You say in the same thread that it cannot be done, but that you will do it? I'm certainly not about to turn away help, but you're contradicting yourself a bit.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I've seen other posts stating otherwise.

You say in the same thread that it cannot be done, but that you will do it? I'm certainly not about to turn away help, but you're contradicting yourself a bit.

I am not contradicting myself at all, if you can read between the lines, the answer will become clear to you.

Those other posters, it was of the mind, not of actual help from another human here.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So essentially, you are not human, right?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you Jhill.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Be aware: Even if another person pulls you out, your own strengths and control do not get any better. This means that you would have to rely on people to pull you out compared to consciously developing the muscle and control yourself.

Just my 2 cents, mate.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Be aware: Even if another person pulls you out, your own strengths and control do not get any better. This means that you would have to rely on people to pull you out compared to consciously developing the muscle and control yourself.

Just my 2 cents, mate.

This is correct. Do not get dependent upon this method.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Just my 2 cents, mate.

I kind of figured. I can get myself partway out, but its like my eyes are blurry when it happens. I feel that if someone can help me break the barrier, I might be able to get a little further each time. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. but I'm not about to pass up a chance like that!

I tried this last night, and I felt that I got my arm out. I tried yanking on my sleeping boyfriends arm, and that exact arm twitched and snapped me back "awake".

I just know I'm so close! (Or I'm crazy, fully debatable)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Read my thread on 'Experiments in Thought-Form Interaction'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The body is like an antenna to the cosmos. Let's just say you get better reception while your subconscious mind dominates, like in the instance of sleep.

As for having someone pull you out: I would only really do this the first time to get that feeling and experience in. From that point on, I would focus on returning to that point through self-training and development.

Again, just my two cents mate.
edit on 24-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Thank you for the tip! I will head to your thread now.
Man, you two are super helpful!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This may be of help to you or others as well:

Leave The Body To Get Answers

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am a very vivid dreamer even recently I have had what amounts to HD upgrades in my dreaming (even more vivid, and having a clarity). That said I used to also lucid dream and have sometimes a control or at least awareness I was dreaming, now hardly even a little. Makes me a little sad as I would often dream about problems to find solutions or at least to relax and make it a ride or adventure. Now they seem more boring, vivid but mundane...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Like I said, I'm trying to OBE without success, and I think this is strange because once I went through a "tunnel" and when I came out I met this person (master I think). I was feeling very very low and I asked him for help. Something very strange happened in a very short time, seconds, I felt or rather saw him pick me up (?) and he started like healing me with energy. Only a few seconds and the it was over.
Ever since I feel very well, so I asked him for help for a few people I know . ( I do energy healing myself, but I don't feel I am "strong"enough.
Anyway, he helped some people in a amazing way.
Once he put his hand on my breast and said: I've helped them, but you have to stop smoking NOW. (I was a very heavy smoker, 40-50 sigs a day) I said that I couldn't do it on my own and he promised to help me.
Since then I don;t smoke. Sometimes one, but it doesn't seem to give a taste for more. Very strange. Last time I "saw"him he told me that now I have to work on my own.

Point is, I'm sometimes somewhere, but it doesn't feel like OBE (as I understand OBE from books etc.) Also it feels different from the time I did have one.

So what is this then?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

It's interesting for sure. I'd like to hear what Jhill has to say on the matter, should he return to this post.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by docgreen15

Is there any difference between lucid dreaming, remote viewing astral projection, and OOBE?

Yes. Lucid dreaming is just being able to direct a dream state. You can participate in the dream, stand aside and watch the dream, or both (odd). Remote viewing generally doesn't involve seeing the target. Astral projection has been done by two guys that are still alive from the old Gondola Wish project, and it was sort of lumped in with remote viewing, but with RV you intuit the result and with AP you see it as if you were there, with some exceptions, generally metaphoric manifestations.

OOBE is like you're there until you try manipulating something, without the metaphoric intrusions you supposedly get in AP. Some people define it a bit differently, and see AP and OOBE as identical or points on a continuum.YMMV.

If you're in a big city and don't mind the religious trappings, and don't have the money for the trainer, you might see if you've got an Eckankar center around. I think they're a bit over the top but OBE is their religious basis, they teach it free.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Back again. In this event, I was out of body and getting excited when my wife got concerned as the body was reacting as well. So I told her I needed to finish something and went back out, but not completely as there was others messing with me. Imagine if you will, something pulling your essence or life about, bruising you from the inside. This battle or adjustment went on for an undetermined time.

Evidently things got wild as I was being twisted inside like a body being put into a yoga pose when not in condition to do so, a major adjustment. She eventually brought me back, and for the next few days I felt as much outside the body as in it.

When I got up the next morning my wife immediately took notice of the scars. Truthfully, I may have lost time here as it was a rough night. I journaled another event when I was talking to her, when she suddenly told me she came back because they wanted her alone and we were usually together. I glanced at the clock and 45 minutes had disappeared while she was taken out and I was evidently put in some form os stasis.

Just for the hell of it, here is what I was told that night. "This is what it will feel like when it is time to go, or leave". The last being open to inerpretation.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

I am not a religious person. This is the only way you can be pulled out, as other posters have stated another one here cannot do it.

If you want to go out, I will come to you and pull you out.
edit on 24-12-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

Will you come to me too?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I’ve had the most success with OBEs using the indirect methods outlined in this ebook. (It’s legally free to download this book and share it.)

I have also had some fun with lucid dreaming and it’s not much different from an OBE. I’ve found that my chances of having a lucid dream have increased dramatically since I began making a habit of recording my dreams.

As to being pulled out of the body, I have experienced a few occasions where someone attempted to help me exit. I’m not sure if they were trying to “pull” me out, though. From my perspective, it was more or less encouragement that I could make it out on my own.

I am by no means an expert in this field, but I thought it might be helpful to share what has worked for me.

Also, Lucidology.com looks like another good resource. I haven’t put much time into practicing the methods there, so I can’t speak to their effectiveness.

Good luck, and maybe I'll see you out there one day!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join