Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

OOBE - Can someon really "pull" you out?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I was reading a thread regarding someone who received help from another ATS member, by having them yank them out.
Is there anyone out there willing to help me out? Is this even possible? (Not OOBE in general, I do believe that) I've been trying off and on for 10 years, but I don't feel like much of me ever gets out.

I guess.. u2u me if you can help? Leave tips? Tell me your experiences?

Please and thank you!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I not seen proof that OOBE is real yet
Even though it would be easy to prove real or fake, Hide a few things from your OOBE master and ask him what it is.

I must admit I been fascinated with the Ingo swann story, but that's remote viewing, perhaps its the same concept perhaps not

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Funny, I was thinking yesterday evening of posting this question today. I had OBE once, when I didn't try and since....nada, nothing.

Looks like I need help, because I try almost daily.

And this for 20 years. I'm starting to think the only time I did was maybe my imagination.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I know Lucid Dreaming is "real" as I used to do it all the time... So basically if you wanted to "travel" to the moon, you could.

Never done a OBE... Never done Remote viewing...

I think both are "real" also.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by docgreen15

Is there any difference between lucid dreaming, remote viewing astral projection, and OOBE?
edit on 24-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Same concept, different approach and method.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

To an extent no. Lucid dreaming is the state of awareness within a dream through which you become an 'aware gamer' rather than letting the dream go on auto-pilot. Due to the deep meditative state of sleep, if you can lucid dream, chances are you aren't that far away from an OOBE.

I wanted to throw in an edit here and say : If you can lucid dream, you can use that state to astral project by thought and willpower.

Astral projection and OOBE are the exact same things, just different interchangeable words for doing so. They are universally recognized to mean the same thing to most people.

Remote viewing, from what I am aware, is the state of remaining in control of your conscious body, but being able to 'direct' your soul-body and 'eye' to the place of viewing. I am still learning about remote viewing, but from what I understand, it is a very close concept to OOBE and Astral Projection. Essentially, if you can project, with practice you should be able to remote view as well.
edit on 24-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Six replies so far and not ONE of them has addressed the OPs question. Unbelievable

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Chances are there are very few people here capable of inducing an OOBE at will; not to mention the irresponsibility of the OP to give access to his mental, physical, and astral body, to people he doesn't know.

Now to address the OP :

If you are serious about your endeavor to succeed in Astral Projection and OOBE, I will do a quick .zip/.rar and send you a link to the files that I have. I have collected a number of e-books, audio, and videos concerning various subject matters ranging from alchemy, yoga, and kabbalah, to binaural beats, remote viewing, and astral projection.

I await your response, or U2U. Whichever comes first.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Thanks! Very informative.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You raise an excellent point. I saw someone else asking for it, thought it was a cool idea. I was told no harm can come to you in OOBE, and I haven't got anything to hide. If some stranger is really curious enough about my subconscious, have at it! Clean up while you're in there!

I will send you my email address in u2u, thank you so much for the material! You win the internets!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I was told no harm can come to you in OOBE

Physically, no. Psychologically, yes. If you don't prepare yourself appropriately, some of the negative emotions and thoughts, can manifest as 'demons' or 'scary things'. Not to scare you away; but to prepare you. Be on guard, and guard your emotions and thoughts.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
To answer your question, yes, but i dont know who they are. It's been some time since this has happened to me however. Last night it almost came about again. But failed. I woke up with my name called, opened my eyes and the obe process started, but seemed not to work.

Why I cannot tell you who they are is they remain in the background in such a way as I know of their presence, but don't remember how they look. Some times I am awakened to a hi pitch sound, one I cannot hear due to hearing loss, and as soon as I start to think about the sound, I am pulled out with these folks near by. These are infrequent and used only for a lesson or to show me something.

Very few words are transferred, mostly images and as I said not often. It is more like a game, a hint here and there, but no real concrete answers. Still, I like playing the game to see where it is going.

My wife goes along with it, but wakes me when things become dicey, but has trouble bringing me back now and then which I discourage. On another thread someone here wanted proof. Well after a major obe in which I went back into after telling her I had to go back, I woke with three burn like scars in a perfect triangle on my forearm which took two weeks to fade.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thank you for the info. A lot of people seem to have very different theories on every aspect of OOBE, I'm wondering if it's more of a 'personal' thing.

As for the burns, yikes! Did it happen to your physical body while you were out?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Thanks Santa! Can't wait to dig into this tonight.

If this is something I can manage to accomplish, would you potentially mind helping me 'test' myself? Say, meet on the moon, a month from now?

Not in a creepy astral rape kind of way, I promise

Also, is astral sex a real thing? I've read that it's like a mass transfer of energy.

**Reread, i guess i shouldn't make a rape joke and then ask about astral sex, that is so sketchy -_-;;
edit on 24-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I included that in the archive as well. Look for Robert Bruce: Astral sex. Should be in there

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Haha cool, thanks!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah
I was reading a thread regarding someone who received help from another ATS member, by having them yank them out.
Is there anyone out there willing to help me out? Is this even possible? (Not OOBE in general, I do believe that) I've been trying off and on for 10 years, but I don't feel like much of me ever gets out.

Please and thank you!

Only Father, Micheal, or above can pull self out of self. It is possible for another to help guide you out, but not physically pull you out of the body.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

Please and thank you!

Only Father, Micheal, or above can pull self out of self. It is possible for another to help guide you out, but not physically pull you out of the body.

My father can't do anything like that, and I don't know anyone named Michael.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join