It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Entity !! Caught on camera trying to kill Base Jumpers. Evil Spirit? Ghost? Nephilim? UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Creepy but Demons will be Demons.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Yes that's that I thought.
Seems a little to coincidental to be a bug.

link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Phage
Yet again. A bug.
A bug which has nothing to do with the breaking of the guy line.

The line doesn't break where the out of focus bug flies close to the camera.. Seems something wasn't attached well enough.

The "Enhanced" versions seemed interesting, until I looked back at the original..

Silly vid.

Agreed on your sharp eye. I was first amused that someone vying for a darwin award was the subject of a conspiracy theory, so obvious seemed the cause (it went over the cliff with the bar.
) then I saw the enhanced....and yup.. That almost had me. It does make it appear to have been overlapping events and cause/effect.

Until regaining perspective by checking the original. Indeed.
Back from the brink of proof of the paranormal to jst a guy bucking for a Darwin. Almost got it too!

link   

Originally posted by Bone75
The flash was a bug. Watch it at full speed. At 37 seconds the bug shoots up.
The analysis is misleading and the bar fell because it was a stupid design, not a broken rope.

Didn't you hear? It's not a rope! It's a GUY WIRE!

Looks plain shopped to me.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Pirateninjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
We he so guy?
we everybody so guy on the wire?
why so guy?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Would it be fair to ask, given the nature of the video, 'what about the guy line' ?

Might further the conversation a little if that is possossible..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

Originally posted by Bone75
The flash was a bug. Watch it at full speed. At 37 seconds the bug shoots up.
The analysis is misleading and the bar fell because it was a stupid design, not a broken rope.

Didn't you hear? It's not a rope! It's a GUY WIRE!

Looks plain shopped to me.

Rope, guy wire... it doesn't matter. The one he's referring to doesn't appear to break at all, and certainly not at 37 seconds, which is what he's implying.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you blind?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
We he so guy?
we everybody so guy on the wire?
why so guy?

I'm quoting that just because.

No reply, except it beat my head in. I liked it

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interesting note, the Norwegian bas jumper is also a Medical Surgeon when he is not doing daredevil acrobatic stunts.

He lived to talk about it. A very unfortunate equipment malfunction. And yes, those are bugs in the video, a pretty common thing.

If it were "Demons" or "Entities" then they surely suck at killing people don't they?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Would it be fair to ask, given the nature of the video, 'what about the guy line' ?

What about it in what way? As in why did it break?
It snapped, as someone mentioned early, due to a high level of tension at just the 'right' time. If you go watch the ACTUAL original video, it does not correlate with the OPs.

Also I'm pretty sure this was featured on Tosh.0 or some other similar show recently.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Could this be related to Hurricane Sandy Hook somehow??

Hurricaine Sandy Hook? Seriously? Are you Daft?

But on another note: People often wonder what "Luck" and misfourtune consist of? I'll tell you echlobytes. Yes they are tiny little odd creatures invisible to the humans naked eye. Some animals are aware of them. Human kind also knows of them as gremlims.

echlobytes are also what people capture in photo's as "Rods" or "Orbs".
edit on 12/24/12 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The only eerie coincidence i see is when the guy is coming down, putting the most weight and pressure on the bar and rope, and it breaks at the same time. It obviously couldnt take the pressure anymore and broke on the downforce.

Do you ohnestly think that its impossible that this rope broke in such a way? If the rope had broke while he was on the upswing and essentially weightless, i might be a little more open to this being paranormal.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ldyserenity

What rope?

How can you so confidently debunk this as being merely a bug when you can't even see the rope?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
For what it's worth also, it doesn't look that the cable broke at all. In one forum someone suggests it was a cable anchor failure. The slow mo'd vid probably shows what looks like the cable snapping only because of the piss poor quality of the video. Lots of low resolution video makes things appear as something they are not.

It's still hard to see exactly what happened. The anchor is out of the field of view on the right. I can't tell if the failure was at the top of the rig or at the bottom right where the anchor is secured.

If you look right before the fall, you can see the cable is still intact from where the implied break supposedly happened:

Cable anchor failed, shoulda placed more bolts ;-)

cool stunt. They probably should have tied it down (redundant untensioned cable) to avoid the whole thing falling on him if it snapped like it did

www.supertopo.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

One of my nicknames is eagle eye, for I used to have 20/15 vision.. The Line Never Broke... It's not the weakest link, at least in this case..

I can tell it's a silly bug, by my eyes..
I can tell it's unrelated by knowing some physics...

I have experienced bad spirits, so I am not hating on that idea..

It is what it is, and that is a BAD mistake.. I hope whoever set it up didn't freak out too much. The guy lived right?

edit on 12/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Kind of one of the things in life, ya know?

Either a demon or a bug.

Both are possible, but which one is more plausible?

I think it's interesting how this "entity" appears to "cut the rope" ever so slightly, just enough for the high bar to break under the man's own pressure.

I'm gunna go with demonic bug-bird, because I'm feeling pseudo-skeptical but also know paranormal is a real phenomena.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateninjah

Originally posted by winofiend

What about it in what way? As in why did it break?
It snapped, as someone mentioned early, due to a high level of tension at just the 'right' time. If you go watch the ACTUAL original video, it does not correlate with the OPs.

Also I'm pretty sure this was featured on Tosh.0 or some other similar show recently.

Ahh.. It was am impressive one for sure, if you took it at value of the video offered. Pity.

I was more leading towards people calling it a guy line. Phage already said that there was no connection between the insect and the guy line. It was only when people asked about the rope, there became a detour.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

GUIS. IT IS OFFICIALLY CALLED A GUY ROPE. Or a Phage Line? ..Meh.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

Isn't the correct term "Guide line"?

edit on 12/24/12 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join