It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am I? **A Story of the Struggle for Spiritual Liberation**

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by Itisnowagain

By observing people do you mean physical humans or the screen you're now looking at? Avatars are not real people.

Psychology. Eric Berne wrote and developed the understanding of what happens when a transaction takes place between humans.
Transactional analysis is pretty well known - very well known in psychology circles.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You could've just proclaimed me a bully from the get-go. Nonetheless, since we're not interacting physically and you know nothing about me, perhaps you realize that this assertion would be completely groundless and unwarranted. What have I done but typed words?

Maybe you look at the cold dead face of my avatar and have conceived of a negative tone while reading my words, but who's doing is that? Mine or yours? Who has created the bully here?

edit on 25-12-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

That avatar is a little spooky- especially those blinking eyes!

Kind of reminds me of a painting that would hang on the wall in an old scary movie comedy, with the "bad guy" watching all through the "eyes" of the painting! Good thing you're not that guy!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I was wondering what are you doing here if you are looking for proof you are in the wrong place as not much in this section could be proven! We should'nt deny the possability cause we lack belief! I am very tired of all those who can't percieve something feel they need to slam it! There is such a thing as imagination! It's ok to be skeptical but when we are talking mataphysics and philosophy we have to give the OP an open mind to believe it's possable! Doing this does not make one gullible! I never place the birden of proof on the poster, we either believe them or not! Either way it is not your job to convince others by smearing the post with sarcasm!

What am I doing here? I have enough idle time at work to waste. I don't come here for quest for proof. I'm here to stretch my mind and perhaps enjoy a decent argument or two.

Obviously it's not ok to be skeptical. This is apparent. The fact that instead of proper arguments I've received only the scolding of moral advocates within this thread as if I was a child is very telling. You don't like being wrong do you. It is uncomfortable for you to doubt isn't it. It's more work. So better to shame, decry, and vilify the one who's causing it. This is the very definition of a closed mind.

You come to waste time looking for a decent argument. And you demand a good argument by being parental and overbearing to insite a reaction. When you get one you think you have won. A superior troll? I have read your thread about trolling.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Aah finally. Speak your mind sir don't hold anything back.

I am of course whatever you say I am. If I manifest as a bully in your mind, I can still walk away knowing that your own mind is the cause of your contempt. I have not pushed you, shoved you, taken from you or forced you or anyone else to do anything. Let that hate out sir. Become your enemy.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Aah finally. Speak your mind sir don't hold anything back.

I am of course whatever you say I am. If I manifest as a bully in your mind, I can still walk away knowing that your own mind is the cause of your contempt. I have not pushed you, shoved you, taken from you or forced you or anyone else to do anything. Let that hate out sir. Become your enemy.

I see it all the time on ats. Ats is sport for trolls and bullies.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Would you say that more often than not that these "trolls" and "bullies" are people that disagree with you?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Would you say that more often than not that these "trolls" and "bullies" are people that disagree with you?

No. Nobody has disagreed with me. I am merely pointing out that some people come to insite a reaction for fun.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I disagree. I see at least one poster in disagreement with you and you label that person a troll and bully. That is why I ask if it's more often than not that you feel this way, and not just now.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No. Nobody has disagreed with me. I am merely pointing out that some people come to insite a reaction for fun.

In Itsnowagains defence must admit i have done this to some of itsnowagains threads.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I feel as if I've done an injustice and led people away from the hard work done by Xoanon

I reiterate that this post by Xoanon, perhaps the only post that was on topic in the last bunch of pages of this thread, needs to be read and looked at and debated more so than our petty differences.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I disagree. I see at least one poster in disagreement with you and you label that person a troll and bully. That is why I ask if it's more often than not that you feel this way, and not just now.

The poster has written a thread about the lost art of trolling and takes delight in being a superior troll.
I have pointed out that humans feel lack, they feel insignificant and their 'normal' state is victim - they make themselves feel better by being superior. They blow someones candle out hoping it will make theirs shine.
It is psychology.

When you finally realize who you are and what you are, you will never feel inferior again.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The poster has written a thread about the lost art of trolling and takes delight in being a superior troll.
I have pointed out that humans feel lack, they feel insignificant and their 'normal' state is victim - they make themselves feel better by being superior. They blow someones candle out hoping it will make theirs shine.
It is psychology.

When you know who you are you will never feel inferior.

Well, I disagree with your conjecture based on what I've seen in this thread. And let's move back on topic lest we delve into the arena of character assassination. Agreed?
edit on 25-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It is psychology.

I take delight in art and discourse. I take delight in using words and utilizing them how I see fit. If I'm going to be called a name, ie. troll, I'm going to embrace it and own it. I don't feel superior, nor can you imagine me feeling superior, it is you who feels superior, and you have no problem trying to knock me down a peg or two by pigeon holing me under your labels. I can only be an enigma to you as you know not a thing about me, but somehow in your brain I am quantifiable. By default, whatever you think of me is untrue.

Does my presence here offend you? Do my words make you recoil in horror? You might want to ask yourself why that is. By all means, consider me a villain, but realize that this image you hold of me in your mind is entirely of your own creation.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

In Itsnowagains defence must admit i have done this to some of itsnowagains threads.

Thank you for being honest AthlonSavage.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I am curious if there is a specific reason you do not use the "reply" button when engaging in conversation with members here. It makes it hard to reply back because those you "quote" do not receive an inbox message saying you have moved the conversation forward.

I have noticed this numerous times and I am curious if there is a specific reason for this?

In our most recent exchange, you did use the reply function but then went so far as to erase the link back to my post. Sadly you only answered one of the questions in that post

I am sure there must be a reason for this, perhaps you cold enlighten me on the why aspect?

Hope you are enjoying Christmas with your friends and family, best wishes to you!

Namaste

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Santa delivered you a present package of honesty.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

By observing people do you mean physical humans or the screen you're now looking at? Avatars are not real people.

Psychology. Eric Berne wrote and developed the understanding of what happens when a transaction takes place between humans.
Transactional analysis is pretty well known - very well known in psychology circles.

I interrupt all this meaningless bickering to make a comment about TA now that it's been mentioned. That's Transactional Analysis introduced by Eric Berne back in the 60/70's.

TA is one of the most valuable tools in the psychological arsenal and can be used with great effect at all levels of a Spiritual Path that works toward awareness, consciousness, and Enlightenment.

There is nothing more powerful than TA. Nothing... Or more dangerous in the hands of the uninitiated Seeker.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

"Ok, so this was fun, Freud meets The Exorcist? All of the repression has opened the gate for spiritual possession?

Tell, me people, that we are not going to go forward post 2012, blamin' it on the devil."

Yeah there's something about that which doesn't gel to me either.
and there's no point blaming anyone, there is only taking responsibility for yourself once you are aware of whatever the heck it is that you're aware of.

The language skills may vary as the level of stupid raises or falls, but gratitude is sometimes the only defence, since you seem to have allowed yourself none. (I'm speaking for myself here of course)

You sound like an interesting person to have a discussion with and I enjoyed your spychiatrists video on your other thread.
I knew there was a positive angle to them somewhere.......

It's an extremely interesting place we exist in/on/under/with/for, you get the idea.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Wow, they really have thought of it all haven't they?

link

I have never read that before and now know why some harped about it being a game so badly, that was very interesting. Goodness they have made hard work for themselves in their game, fancy having to be aware of all that and try to funtion normally at the same time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join