It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, it's truly a pleasure to introduce myself.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I first learned of ATS a long time ago on an episode of Unsolved Mysteries if I can remember correctly.

I don't remember which episode though.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks! Will do.

I look forward to it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

14. 14 post. Ah, ah, ah.
Told you it was easy.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Welcome Op, say hello to me and theres another post for you. My next posts my 2000th, only another 45.000 to catch up with intrepid.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I'm already having a lot of fun meeting all of you and I really hope that my new insights and connections on events will both entertain and enlighten. I have a lot of links and different stories that are like a jigsaw puzzle in front of me that needs to be completed.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I'm already having a lot of fun meeting all of you and I really hope that my new insights and connections on events will both entertain and enlighten. I have a lot of links and different stories that are like a jigsaw puzzle in front of me that needs to be completed.

Great, cant wait for your first thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
New and more intense things are showing up in front of me that I will show you that only requires and open mind to see!

This is really some super trippy stuff that seems like such a stretch but as the old saying goes "seek and you shall find.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You said "trippy". Just to let you know if you didn't read the T&C any drug talk is not allowed. Not saying you were. Just giving you a heads up.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

theAnswer1111, welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I will make note of that and will not violate rules to the best of my ability!

Thanks for warning me.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You're all SERIOUSLY gonna love this! It just keeps getting better and better!

This post is gonna be huge and make you scratch your head big time! I'm literally shaking with excitement over this.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Am I there yet am I there yet am I there yet?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Am I there yet am I there yet am I there yet?

You will be if you tell me whether this car is hot.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
One more to go... you can do it

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I thought I had one of the most open minds ever but would always sway from the bible because of bad experiences at a pentecostal church when I was 10. These people scared me bad. That was my first sense of what an evil presence felt like. But now I must use the bible to get the missing links, so to say, maybe the real bible code?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I hope I didn't hype this up for nothing! I found It very interesting

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ok, I am horrible at typing and I hunt and peck so it may take a bit for my post, but bare with me and I think you'll see that the proof is in the pudding. So, the next time you hear from me will be my thread in the military technology forum because I feel that that is the main focus, ultimately. Mind manipulations, temporal illusions (think James Homes) and Electronic Harrassment on so called "Targeted Individuals" as featured in, interestingly to note, the latest episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory titled "Brain Invaders" which makes me think of Zombies and their symbolical meaning (why do zombies love BRAINS so much) More on that later though..Im getting too excited.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here ya go! I have so much more to add but it will have to wait for now www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the site. Eagerly awaiting this thread of yours. Keep us posted, yeah

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join