It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, it's truly a pleasure to introduce myself.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Glad you have joined us.

Looking forward to hearing what's on your mind.

Shouldn't take long to get your 20 posts.

Do get a move on would you?
I have a feeling what you have to say will be well worth our wait.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Hi there theAnswer1111 and Welcome to ATS !

You'll see, 20 posts goes fast.

Nice to meet you all.

And nice to meet you. Have fun & enjoy.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh and for lighter fare, like movies, music, general chit chat, etc, go to BTS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Thanks for asking! I've lurked here for over 3 years and the news I have Is very, very eye opening news that is almost beyond belief but needs to be shared. It ties into the most popular topics ever discussed here...MK Ultra mind control, Knights Templar, Satanic Churches, Sumerian History, Ancient Aliens and their technology, Simulation Theory, Reptilian Blood lines and 5th dimensional beings...the list goes on! :^)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...after you get your 20 posts in, make sure to post a link to your new thread, here in your intro thread. I want to follow you....

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I missed your first Intro but it sure got some folks talking... I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have when you get your min # to add threads! It sounds really interesting.

There is always room for one more around here......muhahahahaha

Merry X-mas!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by loveguy

Thanks for asking! I've lurked here for over 3 years and the news I have Is very, very eye opening news that is almost beyond belief but needs to be shared. It ties into the most popular topics ever discussed here...MK Ultra mind control, Knights Templar, Satanic Churches, Sumerian History, Ancient Aliens and their technology, Simulation Theory, Reptilian Blood lines and 5th dimensional beings...the list goes on! :^)

I read that thread that was 404'd It was great

I can't wait for your 20 posts so everyone can read that Information
People need to see It!

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I will gladly do that! I have a lot to share. I especially need to share it after the events that happened in Aurora Colorado and Sandy Hook. I've been meaning to post here a long time ago, well before these incidents; mainly concerning my experiences involving UFO's and paranormal activity. It all started with my constantly seeing 11:11 everywhere starting at around the age of 12 and I would see it on my microwave a lot and it was a very strange microwave because it was always resetting itself as if the power blew out and nothing else in the house would be affected. Then the fun really began when I got my first computer and exposure to the internet. That's when I learned that the world was not how I first saw it. The word coincidence means nothing to me anymore.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

Glad you saw it! I will repost. I have all my links saved.

Thank you all for your interest!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I really would like to know where you are from and whether you follow the NFL.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't know who you are but I willf find your thread when you make it, and I will read it.

Welcome

link   
reply to post by intrepid

I'm more of a College ball fan myself. I love my Oregon Ducks!

link   

reply to post by loveguy

Hey,
That's quite a list; a pretty tall order to fill, is it going to be good news? No more suffrage?

Some truisms are stranger than fiction; also subjective.
I think it's a bad idea to work on Saturdays, even worse to not work on Sundays.

It is to each his own after all, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I meant to have a second line there...gotta follow the rules lol

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm more of a College ball fan myself. I love my Oregon Ducks!

Oregon? As it's college ball I'm assuming you're from Oregon. I was there in '78. Amazing people. Been to 7 states and Oregon is one of my fav's.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

There really is a war out for our minds and I need to do, what I feel, is my duty to spread the truth. Most of what I have to say is already known, but how it really fits the ouzzle is the most important thing, and I think I've solved it. This is not to spread fear, only love and truth. We must stop "them" from taking our minds.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Oregon is a great and I'm very fortunate to call it home! Born and raised.

I'm glad you enjoyed your visits.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm really new here and made a post in the intro section that got 404'd and I understand why now and I blame nobody but my self. Luckily I have all my research saved and will make a thread when the time is right. I found out some really cool stuff that I feel needs to be shared. Nice to meet you all.
. Nice to meet you to! Looking forward to reading your incoming post,. Sounds interesting!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Oregon is a great and I'm very fortunate to call it home! Born and raised.

Welcome!

I used to call Beaverton home for a number of years when I DJ'd for "BeeBop USA". And I can't forget the nights outside of Lake Oswego at "Jiggles"..

Looking forward to your posts. BTW, you can reply to any thread already to get your post count up to the 20 post minimum.. so have it (just no minimal 'one-liners')

Enjoy
Johnny

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If I may ask, how did you first discover ATS?

This second line stuff is not always easy for me to come up with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join