It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Lanza did not use an assault rifle, hand guns only.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
As you will see from this news source, NBC has been advised by federal and state authorities that no assault rifle was used in the shooting and in fact, they only recovered 4 hand guns from inside the school. That said, you must all answer for yourself the problem that presents in that each person had 3-11 gun shot wounds and that it was reported that long gun shell casings and magazines were reported found in the school.

Add to the fact that the car they found the gun in is not that of Adam Lanza or his mothers and in fact belongs to Christopher A Rodia and that information can be found here .

You must also ask yourself why the chief medical examiner stated without question that all of the deaths were caused by "long gun" wounds. This was stated by a man who has claimed to have seen thousands of bullet shot wounds.

These are all hard questions to ask yourself and when you do I hope your honest about the answers that make sense to you. This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is a deliberate cover up and the facts of the case support that statement.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I could take 1 12 round 9mm pistol, easily have 20-40 mags on me and walk in to any place where there are gun bans so everyone would be unarmed. and EASILY kill every person that I can lay eyes on, very easily well over the amount that was done at the school.. NOT THAT I WOULD.. I am just saying why is it so hard to believe that he didn't use a automatic rifle.. I would actually prefer not to use a full auto rifle because It would be much easier to use a pistol to go shoot up a bunch of kids more then likely no more then 5-10ft away from me.

Also feel free to ban 9mm I can do the same thign with a .22 and it would be cheaper to boot.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Do we have a date for this report?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting..The rifle in the car could have been a Saiga Shotgun or AK type platform.... hard to tell but by the way they are clearing the chamber that was what came to mind first. If there is hanky panky let us hope they are caught in this fraud and exposed with something more than a paid vacation.

edit on 22-12-2012 by 727Sky because: ak

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The exact date is immaterial as this report was obviously made AFTER it was reported initially he had used an assault rifle, that assault rifle rounds were found along with assault style clips inside the school and also AFTER the medical examiners interview.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

There is nothing easy about carrying 40 handgun magazines around with you. The scrawny little punk that supposedly did this couldn't carry around that kind of weight and function efficiently. Not to mention, the countless hours of repetitious training required to be proficient enough to reload that fast, acquire targets, etc.

As far as the "assault" rifle being used or not... I don't know what to believe anymore, and to be honest I don't really care and it doesn't really matter. The propaganda machine will tell the story they want to tell, regardless of the holes or contradictions. If "someone else" did this and used Lanza as the patsy, they were pretty sloppy to leave a bunch of spent brass laying around and no matching weapon.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

The exact date is not immaterial as this report was obviously made AFTER it was reported initially he had used an assault rifle, that assault rifle rounds were found along with assault style clips inside the school and also AFTER the medical examiners interview.

Certainly, I was just curious about where this was on the timeline, as I had not heard it yet. To me, it matters if it was a day after the shootings, or a week. I'd like to know if it is consistent with the current reports, or if this will now be the new official OS.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
I could take 1 12 round 9mm pistol, easily have 20-40 mags on me and walk in to any place where there are gun bans so everyone would be unarmed. and EASILY kill every person that I can lay eyes on, very easily well over the amount that was done at the school.. NOT THAT I WOULD.. I am just saying why is it so hard to believe that he didn't use a automatic rifle.. I would actually prefer not to use a full auto rifle because It would be much easier to use a pistol to go shoot up a bunch of kids more then likely no more then 5-10ft away from me.

Also feel free to ban 9mm I can do the same thign with a .22 and it would be cheaper to boot.

Your missing the entire point of the thread. I don't care what was used, I care about what was said was used, what was said was found at the scene and the testimony of the chief medical examiner and law enforcement officials that all appear to be completely false. I didn't ask you how many people you could shoot with 4 hand guns.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

The exact date is not immaterial as this report was obviously made AFTER it was reported initially he had used an assault rifle, that assault rifle rounds were found along with assault style clips inside the school and also AFTER the medical examiners interview.

Certainly, I was just curious about where this was on the timeline, as I had not heard it yet. To me, it matters if it was a day after the shootings, or a week. I'd like to know if it is consistent with the current reports, or if this will now be the new official OS.

This appears to be the latest development of the OS as I can find. I have not seen nor heard another updated report that is more current than this one and I have looked, that said I can not put an exact date on this report first hand I can only see when it was posted from the source. The timeline within the report itself though lends it to being very current.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

This appears to be the latest development of the OS as I can find. I have not seen nor heard another updated report that is more current than this one and I have looked, that said I can not put an exact date on this report first hand I can only see when it was posted from the source. The timeline within the report itself though lends it to being very current.

Thanks! Ill keep an eye on this. I think it will be VERY interesting to see if this is now the official story. Especially after the ME's statements.

Certainly could lend itself to the notion of a second shooter.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Weight per 100 rounds (lbs): 2.63 for 9mm ammo so lets say I carry then 300 rounds in clips ready to rock and roll which I probably wouldn't even take that much..

so that is what, 15lbs at most with the clips.. My laptop weights about 8lbs and I hardly notice it in a messenger bag so I could easily carry another 8lbs or so in a messenger bag...

Now since he would be taking it into a school where obviously no one is armed, none of the kids would try to attack you even if they did you can shoot them as they come up to you and same with any teachers which there wouldn't be that many..

So changing mags isn't like ur getting shot at while ur trying to change, you can carry enough ammo to kill at least 200 people if you are a bad shot even 150 if you really suck at shooting..

so feel free to ban assault rifiles but dont do it under the guise of safety or make up stories that they were used to kill kids becuase I would never bring one I would stick with my 9mm which is easy to buy anywhere and so are clips and ammo and it shoots as fast as I can pull the trigger and I can swap mags faster then you can say dont shoot...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Some of you people are really daft. It does not take training to shoot something from 10, 20, or even 30ft away. Those who think that are absolutely clueless about firearms.

The only question that needs to be asked is why some of you feel the need to turn this tragedy into a false flag, conspiracy, or whatever it is you are trying to prove.

This was a horrific tragedy carried out by a screwed up 20 something year old. I just hope the families of the victims never see the crap you are pushing. News reporters are not infallible they never have been. I find the efforts of those who are trying to make this a conspiracy disgusting those of you doing this should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Does anybody know how many and what kind of magazines were found at the scene??? It's not like he reloaded and put all the empty mags in his back pocket...

There should only be one story... and It's too bad we will never know that one real story

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i remember the first reports were of 2 handguns and a rifle in the car and rifle in the car...
www.nbcphiladelphia.com... y-Hook-School-Shooter-From-New-Jersey-183527841.html

The shooter came into the kindergarten to 4th grade school around 9:30 a.m. in Newtown, Conn. with two 9-mm handguns -- a Glock and a Sig Sauer -- and fired off "hundreds of rounds," according to witnesses. There were conflicting reports about whether he had more firearms on him but NBC10 News did learn he had at least one other gun -- a rifle -- in the car.

abcnews.go.com... children-died-newtown-connecticut-school-shooting/story?id=17973836#.UNZVbKzueEY

Lanza drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School and continued his rampage, killing 26 people, authorities said. He was found dead at the school. It appeared that he died from what was believed to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The rifle was found in his car.

so were did they get this info?? did they guess? did they speculate? did they lie? did they police give false info? were they police just kidding?

i believe that the facts have been changed to reflect the story that they want us to believe......
edit on 22-12-2012 by clearmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Some of you people are really daft. It does not take training to shoot something from 10, 20, or even 30ft away. Those who think that are absolutely clueless about firearms.

I never said it was difficult or hard or needed training. If handguns were the only thing used, that is fine, but it's not what was said in the first place or in follow up over the next few days and in fact all the reported evidence initially pointed to an assault weapon of some sort. I only care about the circumstances of the disinformation.

The only question that needs to be asked is why some of you feel the need to turn this tragedy into a false flag, conspiracy, or whatever it is you are trying to prove.

Thats the only question that needs to be asked? Who said? I am not trying to turn it into anything, it is what it is already and what that is exactly is a whole bunch of what seems to be blatantly false statements from authorities. I am trying to turn it into something else by exposing truthful facts about the situation?

This was a horrific tragedy carried out by a screwed up 20 something year old. I just hope the families of the victims never see the crap you are pushing. News reporters are not infallible they never have been. I find the efforts of those who are trying to make this a conspiracy disgusting those of you doing this should be ashamed of yourselves.

The news reports more or less what it is told by witnesses and officials and they do so to favor their ratings which in many cases leads to spotty initial reports or sensationalism but very rarely does it lead to completely false reports, this isn't a case of just the media getting it wrong, this is clearly a case of law enforcement and officials getting it wrong. Did you even read the OP?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You clearly don't really know much about guns....no one legally possesses automatic weapons. There was never speculation of an auto wheapon, even from the news....

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

You clearly don't really know much about guns....no one legally possesses automatic weapons. There was never speculation of an auto wheapon, even from the news....

Actually, some do. there are places that it is legal to acquire full-autos.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

abcnews.go.com...

a copy and paste of the links since they seem to not want to be embeded...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is there even evidence that the handguns were used except for the fatal shot (apparently "self inflicted") on Adam Lanza? As more contradictory evidence mounts the more it appears that Lanza could have been used as a patsy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join