It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien-Like' Skulls Excavated in Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

All time dumbest way to word something....

Archeologists are not idiots. I would wager they have spent more time in careful study, knowledge of human and animal anatomy, and indeed more time assessing the subject matter of human deformation, than you have ever spent doing ANYTHING apart from the whole breathing in and out bit, which wins you no prizes.

What they ARE is people with one of the most intellectually challenging jobs that it is possible to attempt to do. They have to contend with delicate physical material, and a constantly shifting basis for thier understanding of any find they make. They have to be geologists, anatomically well read, they have to be palentologically aware also, and they have to be capable of empathy with a regions animals, culture, the works.

You try carrying the wieght of all that around in your skull. Hell, you might even end up looking like the photos in the thread if you try it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They know exactly how they do it. They still do it in parts of Africa and South America. it is not a "huge mystery" as to how they shape the skulls. The real mystery, in my opinion, is why?

Here is a photograph from Africa. Couldn't find the date for it, but it IS a photograph so it's not that incredibly old.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It's called body modification and it can happen. Some people do this to their waists in corset training. Wearing a tightly (or in most cases), too tightly wrapped corset around the body all the time - even at night time while sleeping can actually deform the waist into that perfect curvy shape some people desire. It's wrong, very wrong and causes a lot of damage to the human structure, but still some people do it.

My question too is WHY? Why on earth would people want to do this willingly...something tells me it has something to do with religious beliefs or perhaps trying to reach out to their Gods. Or maybe it was thought that people with higher than normal heads were more powerful than normal people...who knows. I'm just pulling out guesses from my ass.

It'

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

As this was found in Africa (also where my genetic mutation stems from)... I'm wondering if perhaps they do this to resemble pictures found in the pyramids of their Gods...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I'm sorry but you're gonna have a tough time convincing me that you can tightly wrap a skull and slowly over the course of time change its shape this drastically.

I don't believe could ever work anytime anywhere. Anyone who believes that theory should look into this amazing beach front property I have for sale in sunny Arizona... Archeologists are a bunch of stupid lying idiots.

I'm sooooo sure... wrapping? Gimme ANY explanation for this condition other than that and I'll probably be more likely to buy it.

Oh dear! You are not supposed to argue logically like that! It's against the rules because it shatters the narrow-minded, archaeological paradigm upon which our history is based. I mean - ignore the fact that head-binding cannot increase cranial capacity, yet careful measurements of the volume of "conehead" skulls consistently reveals that these people had much higher than human-average cranial capacities. Ignore the fact recently uncovered by Brien Foerster that a 1-2 year old baby with an elongated head has been found buried with its mother in Paracas, Peru - clearly too short a time for any headboarding to have taken effect:
hiddenincavideos.com...
Conehead expert Forester had never seen it before. And he obviously does not believe it is credible that a baby so young could have such an elongated head. Nor do I and any sensible person.

Think not alien but different, non-indigenous species of human that was regarded as royalty a few thousand years ago (hence the superior quality burial clothing in this case). That's why ordinary folks came to mutilate their children - to get the perks that come with being (wrongly) regarded as an aristocrat.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I suppose they could do DNA testing. Odd chin, jaw and eye sockets, not your run of the mill skull deformation.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why is it that they only show one picture of an alien like scull in the group of pictures....the other pictures they show are not even bound heads..does anyone have access to more pictures of the other sculls that are like the alien scull ?

The jaw.. the teeth.. the bone structure around the eyes... forget about the long skull cap... look at the face.. this is not normal... no way!!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Firethefed

more photos here www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I doubt very seriously if aliens look anything like us- elongated head or not

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Philmoski

Right... we look like them.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Similar to rings some African tribe is using to extend the necks at girls?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Instead of them emulating their gods, I have always wondered if it deals more
with altering the brain itself.

Perhaps the way the brain is shaped allows one to interpret reality in a
different way we 'round skulls' do.

Maybe ways to enter into different realms of consciousness? Fascinating idea.
edit on 12/22/2012 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I know that the huns and other cultures around at that time as young children actually wrapped right bands around their heads so as they grow the skull bone itself actually elongates and grows "up" making the whole head seem alien ish. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
The eye socket looks HUGE....

....look who's talking about big eye sockets.

edit on 22-12-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Even if this is just head binding it's an incredible link to the other side of the globe since this was found in Mexico and not Africa, where I would have expected this elongated skull to be unearthed. Once again another link from South America to Africa.

The Arabic Egyptian dialect word for water is "Maya". Go figure.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seriousskeptic

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by gladtobehere

I think many of us who have been researching these elongated skulls from around the world from various ancient cultures and civilizations are looking for the root cause as to why the cranial deformation started. I've always questioned were they trying to emulate something they saw? This one seems unique but still could simply be the result of cranial deformation or fracturing fragmentation after death but it appears to have a center bony ridge down the center. I'd like to view other angles.

If there is to be any validity to the whole Ancient Alien hypothesis then sooner or later there will need to be a game changing find...

edit on 22-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Is is me or does the jaw bone seem odd in shape.
The tooth alignment looks a little suspect also.
I am not saying this is a skull of alien origin; I am just pointing out something which I see as different compared to "modern man".

It's an alien skull....of course it would look suspect or odd in shape....it is NOT a human skull! Duh~

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Wow look at that kids head.....that has Gotz ta hurt.

also it's a photo on the internet so there's a 100% chance it's been photoshopped.

and, I'm way smarter then every archeologist ever. seriously, this is an open challenge to anyone working the field to a sophisticated battle of the wits.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ONE fact remains about these skulls and much others that are related to the elongated anatomy - NO archeologist understands why these heads are like this. NO anthropologist truely understands this.. instead MSM wants people to believe this was a PRACTISE! What psycho paths would practise deforming a SKULL of a child, no mother and father would EVER alow this to happen to a new born child.

This is brainwashing at its best; MS archeology is a lie. A huge conspiracy, and there is so much evidence that I will not prsent in this thread that PROVES the lies and huge cover ups. Starting with Egypt, Mayan, Peru and many other ancient remnants of our ancient ancestors.

Whos honestly to say Earth was at one point un-inhabited by any humaniod other then a monkey.. advanced races looking for a habitle planet came,used the DNA of the closes related humaniod and cross genetic DNA, and bam the human was set on Earth.

There is prrof of man walking side with dinosaurs.. there is proof that man saw many things in the skies and made cave paintings (they saw there "makers"/creators) .. So why today, heading into 2013, ARE WE DENYING EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE!?!? Why is this the BIGGEST cover up in mankind ?! Why are there so many blind and ignorant people who shut down any evidence or idea of the existence of ETs, let alone our creators who brought us to this rock.

For thousands and thousands and thousands of years, evidence shows that mankind have been witnessing lights, ships and non-human beings.. even TODAY! It doesnt stop because they created us! You do not leave your children on a rock flying around a bright fireball and never return... Humanity is an experiment which today is failing badly.. and all those lights, abduction cases, first kind contact - are our creators tuning our DNA and observing which direction this race will go.

Of course many will ignore this entire post; they dont want to beleive there is ahigher force out there that has the capablility to space travel! That would make us .. non dominant in the universe! That would stip religion (or correct it)! We would no longer feel superior and keep destructing ourselves and this planet!

Bottom line here; Earth is a petri dish, and human kind are the bacterial examination. Which way do they grow, how do they adapt mentally, physically to the enviroment and universe they were created in?

Sip that cup of tea evolutionists

My two sence anyways, thanks for brining this to my attention, I've already seen through the lies and control over MS archeology and such important discoveries that are coverd up. Just waiting for the truth to be presented to humanity

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Seeing that this is not breaking news, please add your thoughts to this thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join