It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Push: Stars "DEMAND A PLAN" for gun control (Powerful Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

For those of us that cannot watch the vid, can somebody, possibly th OP write a brief description of the content of the video.

I remember there USED to be a rule here about posting a description when posting youtube videos, especially in the OP, but it doesnt seem to be enforced anymore.

It's a video with all the "popular" people in Hollywood, saying: "Enough" and demanding a "plan" for gun control. As IF they can "control" this raging inferno....using a garden hose. hahahahahah

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Certainly they all want a plan now.Unfortunately for them Joe Biden is in charge of it and Reid probably remembers what happened last time politically,they lost BIG.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a few years ago people would be rallying behind these hypocrites, maybe this is the "new baktun" people actually aware. if this is the case i'm all for it!!! anyway.. i hate money, celebrities, government.. etc.. but i love ATS with a passion!!

best quote ever..

"F'em they don't pay my bills"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
O.k...so we have the most pretentious, over rated, over paid and codified people on the planet telling us what to do.

Really....what's new?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Yep, the same guns they so proudly shoot and show off while making their blockbuster movies.

Yep...for those same "blockbuster movies", you go to watch. Funny thing is...you help contribute to their cause! It's kinda like a circle. And to think....i made the post..and got ZERO stars and your stupid comment, got all the glory? It just goes to show how people think, this problem is someone else's. All you movie goers are part of the problem also. Step OUT of denial.

You're sleeping with the enemy...just the same; but too blind to realize it!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
O.k...so we have the most pretentious, over rated, over paid and codified people on the planet telling us what to do.

Really....what's new?

What's new? Them doing it for a greater purpose. Those are your employees. Yep, you pay their salaries. "I don't pay their salaries", say you?
Something else that you're blind to. Humanity will never step up and claim responsibility for their actions. It's always "them"....never ourselves!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hollywood is a huge part of the problem. It is no surprise that they try to blame everything but themselves. They and the media are a huge part of it and have created the dis-functional society we live in. Until they admit they are part of the problem there will be no real solution.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Hollywood is a huge part of the problem. It is no surprise that they try to blame everything but themselves. They and the media are a huge part of it and have created the dis-functional society we live in. Until they admit they are part of the problem there will be no real solution.

The "society" i live in, is functioning quite nicely; after i decided to unplug my brain from the matrix. But this comment you made: "Until they admit they are part of the problem there will be no real solution."; sums it up, quite nicely. When your "dis-functional society" admits they are part of the problem, the problem will be solved. I GUARANTEE....95% of the people commenting, have HDTVs in their home, with cable or satellite service. How can you say....them....when YOU are watching "them" perform? What would you then do, without "them"?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No more celebrity indoctrination videos! Enough of the propaganda, and the celebrity contrived foolishness. Bunch of hyprocrites! The whole lot of them! Exploitating violence in films, murder, mayhem, and every other social misfortune to befall humanity, and they got the audicity to band together to bark orders at us? Oh yeah, as they are exploiting the social ills of society? They have walked away with quite a hefty sum. Here is everybody's favorite ex-KGB officer summing up the Hollywood crowd.

If they want to live under tyranny that is their own opinion? Just keep it to themselves. Make movies, go to rehab, going on one of their weekend binges, or whatever it is they do, but stay out of politics. Your opines about this, that, and everything else is not needed or wanted. The Second Amendment is non-negotiable! It is the last line of defense against tyranny. Just more useful idiots!

edit on 21-12-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I would do quite well actually. When i was growing up we had a whopping 3 TV stations. I spent all my time outdoors, playing sports,hiking,biking, etc. When i did watch TV i was not bombarded with violence and any mass murders, etc were kept local and delegated to rumors. The media and Hollywood blast us with violence constantly. Society could do quite well without them.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Originally posted by Witness2008

Really....what's new?

What's new? Them doing it for a greater purpose. Those are your employees. Yep, you pay their salaries. "I don't pay their salaries", say you?
Something else that you're blind to. Humanity will never step up and claim responsibility for their actions. It's always "them"....never ourselves!

I'm not sure what you mean by "a greater purpose", And the last time I was in a movie theater was back in 2004, I literally do not contribute to anyone's salary.

Sorry that you are not feeling well.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yeah, I shot my TV's years ago

Now I got time to actually do stuff, it's amazing that a lot of people schedual their lives around TV shows and such. I watch a few shows, but I download them, and watch whenever I get a chance, and they are much shorter with the commiercials edited out

Peons can't have guns, but who thinks any of them rich, pampered, pompous, arrogant, jerkface "celebs" are gonna give up their armed security? Not me.......
edit on Sat, 22 Dec 2012 19:54:23 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To be fair they never said anything about banning guns it seems most people have jumped to that conclusion though. This video could be used to push for armed security at schools just as easily as anything else. They want a plan it only rhymes with ban.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

They probably wouldn't like my plan, as it involves getting rid of them

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How dare they insert the Aurora shooting!

If there was a planned shooting by the FBI, CIA, government or whatever, Aurora is the one to be pointed the finger the most.

And why would we listen to Beyonce, her boyfriend is a weapon wielding, drug selling jerk that can't even rap and make good songs.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I wonder...

How many more Hollywood stars that have used firearms as props in their movies are going to jump on this hypocritical Bandwagon?

Powerful video indeed, for the gullible and easily swayed.

*Comments are disabled for this video.*

Excuse me, Hollywood. I don't recall having ordered censorship with my propaganda combo.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Of course this is a "Powerful Video". These are actors!
Jesus. This is a page right out of Team America World Police. Haha

I refuse to watch it, but can someone tell me if Alec Baldwin is featured in it? Haha

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yeah like I give a hoot what some dumb actor has to say. Actors = professional posers. Legal liars. Well paid wannabes.
edit on 23-12-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
As a conservative in California, I apologize to you all for what my state does to you. Depsite having strict gun law our crime rate isn't better for it.

We try so hard to keep the Vanguard of the Left from attacking you, but they have overwhelmed us and we are soon to become the Greece in America.

Unfortunately, we have the biggest population and the most Reprensentatives. Rather than being content and stay home in our liberal utopia, they want to export it it you.

Again, sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

We know we have people stuck behind the lines there.Just keep plugging away and keep commo open.I'm pretty sure weird is coming to us pretty soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join