It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Push: Stars "DEMAND A PLAN" for gun control (Powerful Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hollywood has come out in force, on this one:

Mod note: i mistakenly placed this in the wrong forum...could you be so kind, as to move it to where you think it should be. Thanks.
edit on 21-12-2012 by BlowinSmoke because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yep, the same guns they so proudly shoot and show off while making their blockbuster movies.

I wonder if they allow their bodyguards to pack some heat.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This pisses me off on soooooo many levels.

All the same people on all the pro-obama videos too.

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

Yeah, I think we know what the plan is.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thank God for celebrities!

We would not know what to do with out them.

Your humble servants await your commands!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't watch the video. Would someone be so kind as to give me the low down?

link   
The elites are already taken care of using the millions of dollars they make glorifying murder and rape to hire their own armed security guards and to get highly restricted carry permits in these beautiful people strongholds such as NY and CA.

I cant think of a more patronizing and insulting PSA than this.

ETA: Oh Look! It's Jaimie "I get to kill all the white people" Foxx!!

Well that changes everything.

edit on 21-12-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

link   
I wonder if they would support a "plan" to curb gun violence in movies. Hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I found myself agreeing with them in the end....ENOUGH!!! but a completely different kind of enough...

ENOUGH propaganda...

I do find it hard to believe they were able to organize that many celebs and make a video this quickly...

We all know whats coming next though...the music video dedicated to the victims...not saying they shouldn't do it but its starting to lose its effect...its almost obligatory.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
LOL, less than three hours up and comments were already disabled.

So, 20 something suburban kids die one day in a school shooting, and these people get their panties in a bunch. Yet a plan isn't demanded for the children that die every #ing day from starvation and malnutrition, in the nether regions third world countries. GREAT PRIORITIES GUYS. I'D RATHER DEMAND THEY GROW BRAINS.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

They disabled comments on the video

Why don't they say enough is enough with the USA military killing 145,000 children in the middle east? Seem to have no problem furthering agendas that strip us butt naked of our rights.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Who cares? I mean really, these people are all nut jobs who are so divorced from reality. Not to mention they are regularly used by our government to push agendas.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And how is it possible that youtube videos can get more likes than views?

never mind figured it out.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

For those of us that cannot watch the vid, can somebody, possibly th OP write a brief description of the content of the video.

I remember there USED to be a rule here about posting a description when posting youtube videos, especially in the OP, but it doesnt seem to be enforced anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

It's basically just propaganda from the celebs trying to tell you we need to get rid of guns.

link   
Dont worry guys they already have a plan and they will force it on us soon enough...

Why come up with a stupid video why not spend ur time coming up with a plan rather then telling the Gov to make a plan for you?

I have a plan, make it illegal to shoot people... Oh wait that plan doesn't seem to work.. Make it illegal to own guns, oh wait people who want to kill people will just steal them, why not right.. If they are willing to break the law to kill people why worry about laws to keep them from stealing the guns..

Or another good plan, get rid of ALL guns, right.... good luck with that, I guess then we could just use knives to kill people although sure maybe I cant kill as many poeple as easily with a knife but maybe I will build a "gun" that shoots knives instead of bullets, then you can ban those too...

idiots, half the morons in that videos have held a gun in one of their films or tv shows, i guess its okay when ur getting paid to hold a gun and kill someone as long as its not real... half of them probably doing the video thanks to community service for drugs/violence themselves.. Got to work off them hours somehow

link   

The only stars I know are up in the sky.
That video is made by professional liars, very rich professional liars lol.

Jamie Foxx shoots up every white person in his movie, and in real life he's proud apparently.

Beyonce the good Christian girl who dresses in leather g-strings (thank God for that) and is married to Jay Z, gun freak who promotes guns in the bad way lol not the good way, who sold crack to people, allegedly.

Jessica Alba...Sin City anyone?

Will Ferrel, what can you expect of a known idiot?

Now we know the professional liars that are in bed with the gun control enemies of American freedom.

This is a good thing, you have the power to boycott them, that and oh...download all their stuff for free

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
there is a smug cloud descending on us all.....quick jump in your hybrid car and dutch oven it.....

Who the hell cares what these people have to say. God damn talking heads being handed scripts.

How about they keep living the good life and making million dollar movies and songs and leave the coutnry to the rest of the people who actually live in it year round.

I honestly dont care anymore. Ban guns, dont, we will still have them.

It is like that,....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

I do find it hard to believe they were able to organize that many celebs and make a video this quickly...

That IS rather amazing! I, also, find it HYPOCRITICAL that the very people who glorify guns in movies; and make them seem "cool", are now adversaries against them. The only thing NOT REAL about Hollywood, in film, is the character actually dying. The majority of everything else...is as real, as real can be. Even some of the scientifically advanced stuff, has it's reality. It's not all just "wishful", creative thinking. The CIA and Hollywood have worked hand-n-hand since movies became "mainstream".

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Professional liars. That was an accurate description.

Jeremy Renner?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join