It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

Originally posted by magickmaster
I have been saying all along, possibly these people DID NOT DIE.

Do you people know no bounds of indecency?

No, no they do not.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

I might easily dismiss this one little issue, if it were not for the fact that the child, Emilie Parker, who was supposed to have been killed, appears in the picture with Obama, at the memorial service. THAT makes Two major inconsistencies with supposed "dead people".

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by blackz28
so, did the principal die or not ???

Yes, unfortunately. at the hands of Adam lanza

But with ZERO evidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Sly1one

I completely agree. Honestly, it confuses me a lot how suggesting that the government was behind it (for example) is seen as disrespectful. People seem to WANT the killer to have been a young disturbed man who killed himself, instead of the the thing being an organized military drill that turned real... for example.
People want their drama, they want to remain hypnotized by the box. They need a movie with guns and a confirmed bad guy, and are willing to play thought police to keep it true.
edit on 21-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

I think it is a leap to suggest that the government is behind this hoax, as indeed it is a complete fabrication. I say this because there is no credible evidence that this event actually happened. If one takes a skeptic's view of the media and requires from the media they prove that an event happened, clearly there is no proof.

However, why assume that the government is behind it. I agree that would be the logical assumption, but, frankly, if this is the theory, how does this explain the farcical bumbling? WHY would the government seemingly WANT to get caught by leaving clues so big the blind couldn't help but see them?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by shauny

Originally posted by shauny
Just to add to this.

I don't know what to make of this.
Anyone?

Sandy Hook School Shooting A FRAUD!? (PROOF) < Not my title!

This is one of the dad's of a dead child..
Smiling then sad...

Is it just me?

edit on 22/12/2012 by shauny because: (no reason given)

REALLY? NOTHING?
2nd

Covered in another thread. This guy is clearly "acting", you can see him "getting into character". Very, very wrong..

No, he is not, and anyone with any acting training can tell you this. There is NOTHING about this that comes even remotely close to proven that he is acting.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Almost as if you are going out of your way to believe the crap being shoveled which is more scary than anything else really.

What scares me are the folks who turn on cnn, fox, cbs, abc, etc and believe nearly anything that they are told by Anderson Cooper, Katie Couric, or Diane Sawyer.

Or the people who come to this forum to create hostility and hatred, totally negating the fact that this IS a conspiracy site to begin with.

There are other forums to go to where people believe the OS. Why not go there and congregate with those that think your way ? Why waste time coming here? Hmm.

oh that's right, i forgot this is a site where only those that agree with your opinion can post in a thread

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Komodo

She died.

There is more than one person on here with friends or family affected by this. Some just dont care to advertise it.

And no, those are not actors.

These theories are silly and disrespectful. There is more info that needs to be known about this, but there is not one shred of proof behind ANY of these claims that the event was faked.

Actually, there is plenty of evidence to suggest the incident was staged somehow. The girl Emilie is seen in both pictures with her family, and then at the memorial service, even though she is supposed to have died. And her sister, has had her legs chopped off, at least it appears that way in the PHOTOSHOPPED image.

Next, there were originally 2, then 3 shooters reported, then they disappeared,
and the examiner claimed the kids were shot by a rifle up close multiple times, and then it was claimed Adam Had handguns, and not rifles, and that was after it was originally claimed it was his brother and not Adam....so many inconsistencies so far, and you sit there like a sheep or a lemming. You should check yourself.

1)You do realize that Emilie Parker had two sisters, right? And that they look very similar to her, right? And as is proven by the very visual evidence people use to say she isnt dead, they had matching dresses, right?

2)There were 2-3 suspects reported, and possibly multiple shooters. Big difference. And that in NO WAY backs the idea that this is all faked.

3)Lanza had the rifle on him. Early reports were incorrect. Pretty simple. He had his brother's ID on him, which is why they originally id'd him wrong.

You are everything that is wrong with conspiracy theorists. As I have said, I do believe there is more to this. But I also know how to apply simple logic. You take one thing and cling to it, even if all logic dictates you are wrong.

You still have given absolutely NO logical rebuttal to my earlier claims. You come back with a rant about 9/11.

Throwing baseless theories out there and refusing to apply logic does not help get to the bottom of anything. All it does is give easy examples of why alternative theories should be disregarded.

Call me a 'sheep or a lemming' (could you be any more cliche) all you want, the facts do not support your assertion in any way.
edit on 21-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

bring

up some links and we might believe you .. if not.. then it's just hearsay on your part..

if you didn't READ or VIEW the YOU tube video .. I suggest you do .. because it's ALL right there ..

A link for what? The fact that you all are grasping at straws? There has yet to be provided one single piece of REAL evidence for any of these 'fake event' claims, yet you ask me for a link.

Classic disinfo tactic.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by blackz28
so, did the principal die or not ???

Yes, unfortunately. at the hands of Adam lanza

But with ZERO evidence.

Italics are much nicer than capitals when impressing a point. This is the second thread where you throw flakey conjecture around, clutching at conspiratorial straws but provide very little evidence yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I might easily dismiss this one little issue, if it were not for the fact that the child, Emilie Parker, who was supposed to have been killed, appears in the picture with Obama, at the memorial service. THAT makes Two major inconsistencies with supposed "dead people".

Proof? Do you have ANY proof at all?

Didn't think so. Yet you state it as a fact.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynned

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by Sly1one

I completely agree. Honestly, it confuses me a lot how suggesting that the government was behind it (for example) is seen as disrespectful. People seem to WANT the killer to have been a young disturbed man who killed himself, instead of the the thing being an organized military drill that turned real... for example.
People want their drama, they want to remain hypnotized by the box. They need a movie with guns and a confirmed bad guy, and are willing to play thought police to keep it true.
edit on 21-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

I think it is a leap to suggest that the government is behind this hoax, as indeed it is a complete fabrication. I say this because there is no credible evidence that this event actually happened. If one takes a skeptic's view of the media and requires from the media they prove that an event happened, clearly there is no proof.

However, why assume that the government is behind it. I agree that would be the logical assumption, but, frankly, if this is the theory, how does this explain the farcical bumbling? WHY would the government seemingly WANT to get caught by leaving clues so big the blind couldn't help but see them?

I think it's their overall arrogance and the idea that they will never get caught. IMO

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And again, more offending nonsense peddled off other websites that claim Obama is seen with a girl who looks similar to Emilie. My understanding is that he is pictured with her siblings and as such would expect similarity to be evident for obvious reason. You write as though it is fact that Parker is alive and well and pictured with Obama. Again, just like the media made a diabolical show of fact checking while covering the shooting, you are doing a fine job making leaps of conspiratorial faith desperately trying to fit your own agenda.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Be careful the communist police force is coming.

We are going to have communism.

Big corporate police-state type communism. It is a mix of chocolate and strawberry flavors!!!!!!!!!!

People who are so blind they never suspect the corporate media lies about anything. Wall street is a form of communism. Did you know that?

C O M M U N I S M..........communism..................CoMmUnIsOm!!!!

No capitalism. That is only for cuba, north korea and south africa. We don't have capitalism! Don't they teach ANYTHING in schools anymore? Stop saying we have capitalism...CaPiTaLiSm. No capitalism in america. We have communsim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ala, Frank Marshall Davis.....
Yes, we do have full blown communism and it's state controlled media to go along with it. It's a sad state we are in, and it's no wonder they are trying SO Desperately to get our guns.

It seems like you took the bait dude. Unfortunate, as I was being sarcastic and you never noticed it and bet you will still never notice it either.

Can't have a communist revolution, or any revolution, without guns. Revolution theory 101! Ask fidel castro how he got rid of the mafia infiltrated capitalist slums in havana cuba and brought about his utopian government that many followed.

Many left wingers support gun ownership because they are realist enough to know every government eventually becomes corrupted evilly one way or another. It is the process of decay, arrogance, and self-service over the majority who once used to get their fair share. You are confusing liberals as left-wingers but they are of the conservative brand in everything except guns. That is the only real difference between libs and cons. I am progressive and proud of it. I like people revolutions, not banker slavery "hope and change" slogans.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

And again, more offending nonsense peddled off other websites that claim Obama is seen with a girl who looks similar to Emilie. My understanding is that he is pictured with her siblings and as such would expect similarity to be evident for obvious reason. You write as though it is fact that Parker is alive and well and pictured with Obama. Again, just like the media made a diabolical show of fact checking while covering the shooting, you are doing a fine job making leaps of conspiratorial faith desperately trying to fit your own agenda.

Well you have not stated anything of value so far. You have obviously not seen the pictures of Emilie yet and you have nothing to say about it that makes any sense or has any validity.

Emilie is wearing the exact same dress in both pics, and the one with her little sister, who is 3 years younger BTW, is photoshopped and she is missing her legs. So, what is it? Either she is actually alive still, or the photos were photoshopped, and if so, why was the image of a dead girl placed in the picture of the memorial service, as still being alive?

Now if you try to tell me it's her little sister, I ask you to show how she could fit into her sister's clothes, and if she has her own set of clothes, how come she looks identical to the girl in the family pic, that is supposed to be dead?

Come on now, use your brain skills, you'll need them.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well you have not stated anything of value so far. You have obviously not seen the pictures of Emilie yet and you have nothing to say about it that makes any sense or has any validity.

Emilie is wearing the exact same dress in both pics, and the one with her little sister, who is 3 years younger BTW, is photoshopped and she is missing her legs. So, what is it? Either she is actually alive still, or the photos were photoshopped, and if so, why was the image of a dead girl placed in the picture of the memorial service, as still being alive?

Now if you try to tell me it's her little sister, I ask you to show how she could fit into her sister's clothes, and if she has her own set of clothes, how come she looks identical to the girl in the family pic, that is supposed to be dead?

No, she is not wearing the exact same dress. It is a matching dress, and we KNOW, FOR A FACT, that all the siblings look the same, and have matching dresses, as is PROVEN by previous pictures.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well, you have truly outdone yourself with this one!

If you claim image manipulation -- go get me an image analyst to back up your claims. Tell me how you know Photoshop has been used or retract the offensive statement. Is it quite possible that her sister wanted to feel as though Emilie is still around. Grief and how very young children deal with it is complicated and wearing her sisters dress may make her feel a little more at ease with the situation. Essentially, the other websites where you got this from are making inane suggestions and trying very hard to make the conspiracy hat fit when it really doesn't.

So, how do you know (with evidence) that Photoshop has been used?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well there are hundreds or perhaps thousands of people who do not agree with you on this. What are you going to do about that? Troll all of them, too?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well there are hundreds or perhaps thousands of people who do not agree with you on this. What are you going to do about that? Troll all of them, too?

You can continue to call me a troll if you like. You are making the claims. Burden of proof is on you. SO far, you have given NONE.

Course, HUNDREDS of people disagree, so that MUST mean theres something to it. I mean, those HUNDREDS of people who think santa is real are correct too, huh?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well, you have truly outdone yourself with this one!

If you claim image manipulation -- go get me an image analyst to back up your claims. Tell me how you know Photoshop has been used or retract the offensive statement. Is it quite possible that her sister wanted to feel as though Emilie is still around. Grief and how very young children deal with it is complicated and wearing her sisters dress may make her feel a little more at ease with the situation. Essentially, the other websites where you got this from are making inane suggestions and trying very hard to make the conspiracy hat fit when it really doesn't.

So, how do you know (with evidence) that Photoshop has been used?

Oh, i'm sorry. I did not realize that it's not photoshopped. Someone just chopped off her legs and she failed to notice. Even her mother, sitting right next to her, failed to notice someone had chopped off her legs.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

But when you are asked to support your outlandish claims, then all we are given is spurious information gleamed from other websites. No one is 'trolling' you -- grow up. Like your other thread, you are being held to account for what a lot of people would deem as insensitive at best; offensive at worst conjecture.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Please let me know why anyone would fake a shooting like this? That means you have to fake autopsies, funerals, etc.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join