It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by LarryLove

reply to post by digitalf

I might easily dismiss this one little issue, if it were not for the fact that the child, Emilie Parker, who was supposed to have been killed, appears in the picture with Obama, at the memorial service. THAT makes Two major inconsistencies with supposed "dead people".

And again, more offending nonsense peddled off other websites that claim Obama is seen with a girl who looks similar to Emilie. My understanding is that he is pictured with her siblings and as such would expect similarity to be evident for obvious reason. You write as though it is fact that Parker is alive and well and pictured with Obama. Again, just like the media made a diabolical show of fact checking while covering the shooting, you are doing a fine job making leaps of conspiratorial faith desperately trying to fit your own agenda.

Well you have not stated anything of value so far. You have obviously not seen the pictures of Emilie yet and you have nothing to say about it that makes any sense or has any validity.

Emilie is wearing the exact same dress in both pics, and the one with her little sister, who is 3 years younger BTW, is photoshopped and she is missing her legs. So, what is it? Either she is actually alive still, or the photos were photoshopped, and if so, why was the image of a dead girl placed in the picture of the memorial service, as still being alive?

Now if you try to tell me it's her little sister, I ask you to show how she could fit into her sister's clothes, and if she has her own set of clothes, how come she looks identical to the girl in the family pic, that is supposed to be dead?

Come on now, use your brain skills, you'll need them.

Well, you have truly outdone yourself with this one!

If you claim image manipulation -- go get me an image analyst to back up your claims. Tell me how you know Photoshop has been used or retract the offensive statement. Is it quite possible that her sister wanted to feel as though Emilie is still around. Grief and how very young children deal with it is complicated and wearing her sisters dress may make her feel a little more at ease with the situation. Essentially, the other websites where you got this from are making inane suggestions and trying very hard to make the conspiracy hat fit when it really doesn't.

So, how do you know (with evidence) that Photoshop has been used?

Oh, i'm sorry. I did not realize that it's not photoshopped. Someone just chopped off her legs and she failed to notice. Even her mother, sitting right next to her, failed to notice someone had chopped off her legs.

What picture are you talking about? Post it or link it to me, because if it is the same one I am looking at then I really worry about what you are trying to achieve here.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Disregard the site, because Makow is a Whacko, for the most part. But I did find that he has placed both pictures next to each other, so this is useful.

Can someone please tell the little girl on the left, in the pic of her with her family, that she has no legs, and will likely need a wheelchair for the rest of her life, or another photoshop job, maybe?

Emilie Parker Picture Comparison

edit on 22-12-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

Not only that, but the Dress is black, has a bow, and a red skirt with black dots. those are identical dresses and if this is her sister, with Obama, and not her, how can you explain her looking so similar when the stories claim the younger sister is 3 years younger then her?

Does not make sense to me. This is the second person now, besides the principal, that appears to still be alive and well, somehow, following the incident. And i'm also not suggesting the principal is alive now. I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

I thought that was where you were getting this stuff.

Mate, seriously, you need to take a deep breath and step back from this, because you are disappearing down that rabbit hole very quickly.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philmoski
Please let me know why anyone would fake a shooting like this? That means you have to fake autopsies, funerals, etc.

Maybe to make enough people paranoid so that they willingly comply with gun banning laws come 2013.

How many government sponsored massacres do you think it will take to accomplish this? How many innocents will "need to die"?

It is sick!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Disregard the site, because Makow is a Whacko, for the most part. But I did find that he has placed both pictures next to each other, so this is useful.

Can someone please tell the little girl on the left, in the pic of her with her family, that she has no legs, and will likely need a wheelchair for the rest of her life, or another photoshop job, maybe?

Oh geez, this is getting bad. Where are these missing legs you speak of? I can see EVERYONES legs in these pictures, that should be there.
edit on 22-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So, you are telling me to disregard the website that is the source for your conjecture in this thread because you think the guy that runs it is a 'whacko'?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
If I understood correctly the LEO in the vid is saying they'll prosecute people who spread disinfo, GOOD - Start with the corrupt MSM please Mr Policeman!!!

He also said it was people posing as the shooter on social media. I missed that part the first time I heard him say it.

I assume that to mean people who pretend to have fb accounts under the name of the shooter, as that can send authorities on a wild goose chase. I can see his viewpoint here.
edit on 22-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Since you are obviously BLIND, i'll point it out for you. The picture with the whole family together. The girl on her fathers lap, sitting next to the mother. Only the upper half of her body is present. There is no place for her legs to exist. Her father's legs are there, and if her legs were somewhere below, she would have to have super wide hips for that small of a child. USE YOUR BRAIN!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I thought that was where you were getting this stuff.

Mate, seriously, you need to take a deep breath and step back from this, because you are disappearing down that rabbit hole very quickly.

Actually it is people like you who have recently poped up from no where that is a bit suspicious.

Why so many uk posters talking about guns and supporting false flag operations intended to deceive people into giving up their constitutionally guaranteed guns? Whats in it for people like you? Maybe you are jealous because you got fooled and want payback? Or maybe you work for the financial elite in london? Seems more than just possible.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Since you are obviously BLIND, i'll point it out for you. The picture with the whole family together. The girl on her fathers lap, sitting next to the mother. Only the upper half of her body is present. There is no place for her legs to exist. Her father's legs are there, and if her legs were somewhere below, she would have to have super wide hips for that small of a child. USE YOUR BRAIN!

Im assuming you are speaking of the girl on the left?

You know, the one whos legs would be draped to the side of her father, therefore making them not visible to the camera.

Can you show me ANYTHING that proves this picture is altered? No? Didn't think so. You arent one for providing proof of your claims, are you?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So, you are telling me to disregard the website that is the source for your conjecture in this thread because you think the guy that runs it is a 'whacko'?

Yes. Correct.
I looked for pictures of the whole family together on google images. This is the one I found with the whole family. The days after it happened, this image was everywhere and now i'm having a harder and harder time finding it anywhere. It happened to be here on Makow the Whacko's site. What's wrong with that? I used it because he actually shows the pics together. BIG DEAL!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by VoidHawk
If I understood correctly the LEO in the vid is saying they'll prosecute people who spread disinfo, GOOD - Start with the corrupt MSM please Mr Policeman!!!

He also said it was people posing as the shooter on social media. I missed that part the first time I heard him say it.

And you won't believe the number of people who forgot that bit. Sometimes I wonder what is worse: the media failing to do the basics of the job or the armchairs sleuths who bite only when the conspiratorial hat fits.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes. Correct.
I looked for pictures of the whole family together on google images. This is the one I found with the whole family. The days after it happened, this image was everywhere and now i'm having a harder and harder time finding it anywhere. It happened to be here on Makow the Whacko's site. What's wrong with that? I used it because he actually shows the pics together. BIG DEAL!

Think about it. By calling the guy that runs the website (from where you have based your theories in your recent posts) a 'whacko', you are calling into question the validity of the information on the site and as such your own.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I do not have to agree with everything someone discusses on their website. You have no common sense apparently. I agree with 20% of what Whacko says, but that does not mean anything. I think he's a nutjob, for the most part. There are plenty of nutjobs in the conspiracy world, and all of them have their hands on "some" truth. Usually mixed in with something like religion or atheism, or perhaps they believe the earth is flat, but, usually, they all know JFK was assassinated by someone other than Oswald. So, does that make them all right, or all wrong? Neither. It means NOTHING!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Here is the Google Cached page:
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:xDwcObxapXIJ:newtownbee.com/News/News/2012-12-14__11-05-25/Shooting%2BReported%2BSandy%2BHook%2BE lementary%2BSchool+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
edit on 22-12-2012 by drillerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Could it have been a case of mistaken identity and/or false reporting, has anyone considered that as a possibility since there was a lot of initially false and conflicting reports flying around that day?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by drillerboy

Link does not work.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join