It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
All I feel is a huge disappoint I won't be able to use my new zombie killer, I feel sad for you though because now you need to find some other dillusional bs to justify your warped thought process.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
'I' am not sure which thread to post this in, for which ever one you will be more active in is unknown to me.

It never has been, but again, in this new age you may find that you gain the insight to exercising your will in new ways. As you gain knowledge in how to manifest your creative power in these new ways, you may find that you're able to affect reality around you according to the desires of your will.

We ask from 'where' this insight will come? We know ultimately 'where' it will come from, however...the question is more focused on what this 'deliverance' will manifest as in our 3rd dimensional reality?

As the process proceeds, will we just 'know' things that we never did? Or think about things in a different way? Therefore allowing for a greater understanding of whatever it is being thought about..therefore these 'new ways' just come to be on there own?

'You' say that one who wishes to speed up there evolution, and truly does at his/her core, may do so. We ask kindly, what steps would one take to 'further' speed up this process, taking into account the 'level' of spirituality of him/her (the connection the Mind/Body/Spirit complex has through the materialistic veil).

Would meditation be a 'helpful 'tool' during this process, well..more helpful than it always has been? Or should one just focus on there connection to the Oneness.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to answer the questions of those who seek.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

It is rather sad that people still wait for a single event to change their lives instead of simply enjoying what we have.

You guys are like the donkey, running after the carrot on the stick. Always hunting for the next big event, never reaching it. That can frustrate those who actually see and acknowledge that the world already is that place we all are craving for.

And yes we do have wars and hunger and death, but guess what, that is part of life. There are ups and downs, good and evil people, lucky streaks and unlucky ones. That is just how life is.

So yeah, it is sad that people put their hopes and faith into hoaxes like 2012. I personally see that as a very bad thing.

You should rather try to live today, in simple 3D, on this frequency with the same consciousness all the other humans have and do the best you can.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Deny777

All I asked was if you could.. Thats all. And yes I can too. When it comes to 2012, who knows. Even today, who knows. I only had problems with people promising salvation to others by following only their advice. Like ewok. And I could be wrong there too. I'll never claim to know everything. And you are right about how I acted recently. The sandy threads got to me at the wrong time of the year ( dec 2012). So Im sorry if I offended you ever.

You didn't offend me, I only find your posts often distracting from the thread's topic on the threads I've been following. As far as I'm concerned you're welcome to share your points of view, as long as you do it in a civilized manner. IMHO this place has been graced with valuable pieces of information lately, to me at least, and it's frustrating to realize the posters of such interesting threads might get discouraged to continue posting because of what I find somewhat aggressive rebutal posts by some ATS members. Usually I just ignore those posts but I feel some times they get a bit abusive - not saying from you specifically. Anyway I did not mean to offend you either and I apologize if I did.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If you do not like what you are reading, then move on and read no more.

It is very simple - like it or leave it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What do you think would happen, If lets say 4 Billion people stood around a car and all focused on it levitating in the air ignore the complexity of how you would get 4 billion people around a car but yeah, do you think it would be possible to have something happen?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777

reply to post by Deny777

All I asked was if you could.. Thats all. And yes I can too. When it comes to 2012, who knows. Even today, who knows. I only had problems with people promising salvation to others by following only their advice. Like ewok. And I could be wrong there too. I'll never claim to know everything. And you are right about how I acted recently. The sandy threads got to me at the wrong time of the year ( dec 2012). So Im sorry if I offended you ever.

You didn't offend me, I only find your posts often distracting from the thread's topic on the threads I've been following. As far as I'm concerned you're welcome to share your points of view, as long as you do it in a civilized manner. IMHO this place has been graced with valuable pieces of information lately, to me at least, and it's frustrating to realize the posters of such interesting threads might get discouraged to continue posting because of what I find somewhat aggressive rebutal posts by some ATS members. Usually I just ignore those posts but I feel some times they get a bit abusive - not saying from you specifically. Anyway I did not mean to offend you either and I apologize if I did.

No you didn't offend me at all. It as I who owed the apology. I have been severely affected by the sandy posts. I was only ever having fun with the 2012 stuff. But I took my animosity for the sandy posts and took it out on everything for about 72 hours here. And it was uncalled for. Now I feel I had very valid points. And wil lstand by all of them concerning sandy. But I was out of line on numerous posts. For 2012. All I can say is I took my anger from one topic and just took it out on this one too. And I never took into consideration during that time, how I was affecting others reading those posts.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It's sad that such a wonderful message falls mostly on deaf ears, but such is the nature of humankind I guess. Just wanted to chime in and manifest my appreciation for taking the time to post this regardless of all the negativity that would come as a response. I have personally been experiencing this acceleration in spiritual evolution for several months now, it's weird in some ways but clearly noticeable. Just wondering if things will start happening even faster from now on.

Can you admit it just might all be in your head? Is that just as valid a possibility and nothing more?

could you admit the same about your beliefs or even why you are here in the first place? does your goal entail ridicule and bullying people?

ATS has become a dump, a veritable cesspool of trolls that the staff just ignores in hopes they go away. great job ATS staff.

there's questioning people beliefs and there's ridiculing peoples beliefs and then there's trying to make them believe as you do. which one do you fall into Sir?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

EDIT: Since a few days ago I've felt my spleen chakra awakening, which is something that I've never felt before. Not sure what that means, or if it means anything, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Let's not wonder what this means. Whattaya say? Let's just pretend we never even mentioned it.

Sheesh

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blacko

Here you go. Here is your pony.

edit on 21-12-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Oh, almost forgot this lol. Here you go.
New Mayan Calendar.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Yet absolutely nothing changed... Would think with spiritual awakening people would be a bit less shallow. But instead i saw the zombies consuming more than ever with queues as far as my eyes could see.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gotti408
Wow, the amount of people that are just maliciously attacking, and bashing the 2012 posts are just ridiculous.
Keep it classy ATS. If nothing else, put your big boy pants on and quit jumping on threads like these and bashing the OP.

Not as bad as the fear mongering from the 2012 crowd. This will damage people including children. Imagine if you were a child with parents that believed in that bull#. These kids might be damaged for life.

You really deserve to be told off by skeptics. Even now you people wont even admit you were wrong and you will most likely never do so. Soon someone here will come up with a new date and you sheeps will join the bandwagon like usual waiting for the next doomsday and damaging even more children or naive people.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i]reply to post by Deny777

my spleen chakra awakening
[

Really? My Chakra Kahn has been awakening me lately. I like to slap some funk on the AM.

V

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
The new age (Aquarius) doesn't begin until 2658AD, we are still in the age of Pisces for a little while longer.

The Picean age didn't start with a stopwatch at year zero AD.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

You're right....it started in 498 AD and lasts for approximately 2160 years, which is roughly 2658 AD.
edit on 21/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nm..

lol
edit on 21-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It's sad that such a wonderful message falls mostly on deaf ears, but such is the nature of humankind I guess. Just wanted to chime in and manifest my appreciation for taking the time to post this regardless of all the negativity that would come as a response. I have personally been experiencing this acceleration in spiritual evolution for several months now, it's weird in some ways but clearly noticeable. Just wondering if things will start happening even faster from now on.

Can you admit it just might all be in your head? Is that just as valid a possibility and nothing more?

I am guessing we just don't get it because our spleen chakras have not ruptured like his have?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

EDIT: Since a few days ago I've felt my spleen chakra awakening, which is something that I've never felt before. Not sure what that means, or if it means anything, but thought it was worth mentioning.

While ATS is not the best place to seek medical advice, I am pretty sure your spleen is not supposed to do that.

A checkup at the doctors would not be a terrible idea.
edit on 21-12-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Oh, almost forgot this lol. Here you go.
New Mayan Calendar.

I want to post the short video of agent Smith yelling " it's not fair" to Neo, in matrix revolutions to that one

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join